Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bloke in the office is a Gillingham fan 22:00 - Feb 11 with 689 viewsvapour_trail

I’m starting to worry.

Are we safe from the drop yet?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Bloke in the office is a Gillingham fan on 22:03 - Feb 11 with 667 viewsFunge

Alright Vappers.

These are seismic times!

Fortunately Bury are no longer a thing, Bolton started the season on -325 points (and we battered their chimney-sweeps 5-0), and Southend are a Cribbage team. When coupled with the fact that the franchisees are, incredibly, even worse than us, we should be good for 19th.
Bloke in the office is a Gillingham fan on 22:07 - Feb 11 with 634 viewsvapour_trail

Bloke in the office is a Gillingham fan on 22:03 - Feb 11 by Funge

Alright Vappers.

These are seismic times!

Fortunately Bury are no longer a thing, Bolton started the season on -325 points (and we battered their chimney-sweeps 5-0), and Southend are a Cribbage team. When coupled with the fact that the franchisees are, incredibly, even worse than us, we should be good for 19th.

Let the good times roll, my momentary pessimism is behind me.

Still worried the Gillingham lad I’ve spoken with for the first time ever about football (other than when they send their u19s down to the coast for a pre-season) in a slightly patronising manner might be about to fcking own me.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Bloke in the office is a Gillingham fan on 22:56 - Feb 11 with 583 viewshamburger_sv

This year we are, since we are at least better than Tranmere, Southend, and Bolton. But next year...

Poll: Who would be the best owner for Ipswich Town?

Bloke in the office is a Gillingham fan on 23:17 - Feb 11 with 548 viewshamburger_sv

Bloke in the office is a Gillingham fan on 22:07 - Feb 11 by vapour_trail

Let the good times roll, my momentary pessimism is behind me.

Still worried the Gillingham lad I’ve spoken with for the first time ever about football (other than when they send their u19s down to the coast for a pre-season) in a slightly patronising manner might be about to fcking own me.

Gillingham are trending upwards and may be above us in a few weeks.

Poll: Who would be the best owner for Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024