Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert tried to get Connor Wickham... 22:15 - Feb 11 with 3052 viewsLankHenners

Stupid bellend, no wonder he complained about loan fees/wages being so high if he's going after Prem players.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Lambert tried to get Connor Wickham... on 22:15 - Feb 11 with 2985 viewsHerbivore

What a clown.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Lambert tried to get Connor Wickham... on 22:16 - Feb 11 with 2959 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

We spent the transfer window trying to sign a player who clearly wasn’t going to come. GENIUS

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Lambert tried to get Connor Wickham... on 22:16 - Feb 11 with 2955 viewsSitfcB

I tried to get Rita Ora but never happened

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Lambert tried to get Connor Wickham... on 22:17 - Feb 11 with 2900 viewsJDB23

Hurst may have been the worst/most damaging manager we've ever had, but this clown is easily the most inept.
Lambert tried to get Connor Wickham... on 22:17 - Feb 11 with 2901 viewsFunge

Annoyingly, Dybala was on too much money as well.
Lambert tried to get Connor Wickham... on 22:17 - Feb 11 with 2899 viewshamburger_sv

Even if Lambert did get Connor Wickham, Lambert's rubbish tactics and lack of guidance would make Wickham look like Norwood.

Poll: Who would be the best owner for Ipswich Town?

Lambert tried to get Connor Wickham... on 22:17 - Feb 11 with 2875 viewsMullet

That's astounding. Wickham, Walker plus who else?

I know he loves and has had success with that type of player as a lone striker, and Norwood has largely looked every bit like a player stepping up too far too late too often, but I can't believe we only went looking in that market.

Presumably he was hoping that we might get him for a month or two to get him fit and give us a little boost?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Lambert tried to get Connor Wickham... on 22:18 - Feb 11 with 2820 viewsTown_Boy

Evans probably offered him £1 less..

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Login to get fewer ads

Lambert tried to get Connor Wickham... on 22:18 - Feb 11 with 2802 viewsBluecasp

Wickham was never going to drop down to League 1. As for Norwood, the reality is that he's actually not very good.
Lambert tried to get Connor Wickham... on 22:19 - Feb 11 with 2737 viewsdavblue

Lambert tried to get Connor Wickham... on 22:16 - Feb 11 by TRUE_BLUE123

We spent the transfer window trying to sign a player who clearly wasn’t going to come. GENIUS

who's on about 60k a week.
Lambert tried to get Connor Wickham... on 22:20 - Feb 11 with 2691 viewsVaughan8

Lambert tried to get Connor Wickham... on 22:18 - Feb 11 by Bluecasp

Wickham was never going to drop down to League 1. As for Norwood, the reality is that he's actually not very good.

Norwood is a confidence player. Last year he kept it up most of the season and scored loads.

Most other seasons he doesn't. I still think he is ok for this level but we need others to help as well. Keane and Jackson are hardly banging them in either.
Lambert tried to get Connor Wickham... on 22:20 - Feb 11 with 2682 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Pahahahahaha

Amazing

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Lambert tried to get Connor Wickham... on 22:20 - Feb 11 with 2650 viewsblueconscience

Lambert tried to get Connor Wickham... on 22:16 - Feb 11 by SitfcB

I tried to get Rita Ora but never happened

Chin up, maybe next time
[Post edited 11 Feb 2020 22:21]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Lambert tried to get Connor Wickham... on 22:22 - Feb 11 with 2596 viewsDanTheMan

Oh wow. I think someone got a bunch of stick for suggesting it on here because it was so outlandish.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Lambert tried to get Connor Wickham... on 22:22 - Feb 11 with 2562 viewsKeaneish

We all knew early on Norwood was a 1 in 3 striker. If we have any chance of hitting the net it’s through him given he’s hit the post, bar and won a penalty in the last 4 games. Attacking threat has dried up all over the park and we seem clueless as to how to solve it with all the talent in our squad.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Lambert tried to get Connor Wickham... on 22:23 - Feb 11 with 2535 viewsReuser_is_God

Pull the other one Lambert you fcuking berk.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Lambert tried to get Connor Wickham... on 22:24 - Feb 11 with 2474 viewsReuser_is_God

Lambert tried to get Connor Wickham... on 22:17 - Feb 11 by Mullet

That's astounding. Wickham, Walker plus who else?

I know he loves and has had success with that type of player as a lone striker, and Norwood has largely looked every bit like a player stepping up too far too late too often, but I can't believe we only went looking in that market.

Presumably he was hoping that we might get him for a month or two to get him fit and give us a little boost?

You can’t loan players for a month or 2 anymore. Half season or full season.

Evans out

Lambert tried to get Connor Wickham... on 22:31 - Feb 11 with 2304 viewsMrTown

Didn’t he literally say during the January transfer window I’m regards to Tommy Smith:

‘You can’t keep going back, you have to move forward’

No wonder he said the loan fees for players they enquired about were too big.

Nae Normal.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Lambert tried to get Connor Wickham... on 22:31 - Feb 11 with 2314 viewsReuser_is_God

Evans out

Lambert tried to get Connor Wickham... on 22:32 - Feb 11 with 2249 viewsMrTown

Add to that he has been injured for the past 2 years.

It would be the most Ipswich thing to do, you know he would have pulled up after 3 games anyway.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Lambert tried to get Connor Wickham... on 22:34 - Feb 11 with 2214 viewsBluedanW

Lambert tried to get Connor Wickham... on 22:22 - Feb 11 by Keaneish

We all knew early on Norwood was a 1 in 3 striker. If we have any chance of hitting the net it’s through him given he’s hit the post, bar and won a penalty in the last 4 games. Attacking threat has dried up all over the park and we seem clueless as to how to solve it with all the talent in our squad.

And not forget missing the target from a free kick from 6 yards
Lambert tried to get Connor Wickham... on 23:00 - Feb 11 with 2003 viewshaynes_toe1

This has to be a wind up
Lambert tried to get Connor Wickham... on 23:43 - Feb 11 with 1784 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lambert tried to get Connor Wickham... on 22:20 - Feb 11 by blueconscience

Chin up, maybe next time
[Post edited 11 Feb 2020 22:21]

It's ok. Rita from Coronation Street was a last minute substitution.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024