Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I actually hate the club 22:20 - Feb 11 with 14568 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Like seriously it’s just sh*t after sh*t.

Everytime I think something good could happen it just reverts back to being sh*t and then finds a new way to be sh**ter.

I’m gonna now miss my last train to High Wycombe and end up on a poxy bus replacement. Won’t be home til like 2am all for a 0-0 draw in the league with AFC c**ting Wimbledon!

Sack them all. Lambert should be nowhere near our club and Evans is a disgrace.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I actually hate the club on 22:32 - Feb 11 with 9833 viewsgainsboroughblue

Safe journey Rommers.

I can't say enough how I admire you and others following that lot all over the country. I did my time 20-30 years ago and saw my share of utter dross, but what you are watching is beyond the pale.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I actually hate the club on 22:33 - Feb 11 with 9820 viewsMrTown

Stay safe Rommers, isn’t worth your time nor money mate.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I actually hate the club on 22:34 - Feb 11 with 9810 viewsgerryitfc

I actually hate the club on 22:32 - Feb 11 by gainsboroughblue

Safe journey Rommers.

I can't say enough how I admire you and others following that lot all over the country. I did my time 20-30 years ago and saw my share of utter dross, but what you are watching is beyond the pale.

Ditto
I actually hate the club on 23:06 - Feb 11 with 9705 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Safe journey Rommers.

I was genuinely just regretting the decision to come by about 25/30 mins in today.

It’s just not fun atm. It shouldn’t feel like a chore and yet it so often does

I actually hate the club on 23:17 - Feb 11 with 9592 viewshaynes_toe1

I actually hate the club on 23:06 - Feb 11 by The_Romford_Blue

I was genuinely just regretting the decision to come by about 25/30 mins in today.

Fair play for going.

I've been pretty open about the fact I dont go to games any more. To be fair I hadnt been in the country much over the last few years which is what initially stopped me. I watch on iFollow when I can.

I guess that's distanced me and my emotions towards the club are more of a mild affection than die hard support. Its why I get called a Budgie on here - nowadays im happy to acknowledge any good teams and good football and ive purposefully watched a few of their games online this season. I used to be full of envy a couple years back because their fans were always having something to play for each season, prem survival or champs promotion.

Nowadays, whether its through disillusionment towards our own club or my distance or whatever I actually quite admire what theyve achieved with owners who would be one of the poorest in the championship let alone the prem. I really just want some of that for us, to hopefully rekindle my love for the club rather than me just enjoying football in general.
I actually hate the club on 23:21 - Feb 11 with 9556 viewsSwansea_Blue

Safe journey Rommers.

Ditto ditto

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I actually hate the club on 23:24 - Feb 11 with 9534 viewsTommyparker

I have to travel all the way back home to Parkhead, Glasgow!!
I must be mad lol
I actually hate the club on 23:26 - Feb 11 with 9499 viewsJ2BLUE

I bet you hate tractors now!

Imagine if you had liked foxes!

Sorry! Respect to you mate.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

I actually hate the club on 23:30 - Feb 11 with 9460 viewsnoggin

I actually hate the club on 23:17 - Feb 11 by haynes_toe1

Fair play for going.

I've been pretty open about the fact I dont go to games any more. To be fair I hadnt been in the country much over the last few years which is what initially stopped me. I watch on iFollow when I can.

I guess that's distanced me and my emotions towards the club are more of a mild affection than die hard support. Its why I get called a Budgie on here - nowadays im happy to acknowledge any good teams and good football and ive purposefully watched a few of their games online this season. I used to be full of envy a couple years back because their fans were always having something to play for each season, prem survival or champs promotion.

Nowadays, whether its through disillusionment towards our own club or my distance or whatever I actually quite admire what theyve achieved with owners who would be one of the poorest in the championship let alone the prem. I really just want some of that for us, to hopefully rekindle my love for the club rather than me just enjoying football in general.

Now is not the time for a Norwich love in.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I actually hate the club on 23:38 - Feb 11 with 9404 viewshamburger_sv

I actually hate the club on 23:30 - Feb 11 by noggin

Now is not the time for a Norwich love in.

To be fair he does have a point; under Evans we could end up becoming the next Notts County and fall down to the two divisions below us and stay there for the next 40 years, and an entire generation of Ipswich fans would grow up not knowing any rivalry with Norwich because they are cycling between the Premier League and Championship while we cycle between League 1, League 2, and the National League.

Poll: Who would be the best owner for Ipswich Town?

I actually hate the club on 00:29 - Feb 12 with 9277 viewsmadmouse1959

I actually hate the club on 23:38 - Feb 11 by hamburger_sv

To be fair he does have a point; under Evans we could end up becoming the next Notts County and fall down to the two divisions below us and stay there for the next 40 years, and an entire generation of Ipswich fans would grow up not knowing any rivalry with Norwich because they are cycling between the Premier League and Championship while we cycle between League 1, League 2, and the National League.

A real prospect is sinking slowly in to League Two. If that ever did happen it would signal the near on certainty of an end to this great club. Progress is just not happening at this club.

Some of the problems have just continued from last season.
If Evans can not see where the problems are then someone neutral in the football world should tell him.

shampoo dave

I actually hate the club on 04:42 - Feb 12 with 9035 viewsWacko

I actually hate the club on 00:29 - Feb 12 by madmouse1959

A real prospect is sinking slowly in to League Two. If that ever did happen it would signal the near on certainty of an end to this great club. Progress is just not happening at this club.

Some of the problems have just continued from last season.
If Evans can not see where the problems are then someone neutral in the football world should tell him.

Someone neutral who isn't a fookn dinosaur like Redknapp

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

I actually hate the club on 07:55 - Feb 12 with 8692 viewsBluebell

Although we had our ‘letters’ we decided to give the game a miss because we knew what would happen. With work and travel we decided it wasn’t worth it.

We had done 12 away games prior to that, hence getting letters. We were planning to go to Blackpool too but really can’t see that paying £90 for train fares and buying tickets would be worth it to see the dross Town are producing.

I hate feeling like this. I am angry at what is happening to ‘our’ club.

I feel really sorry for you youngsters who have never seen Town at their best.
I actually hate the club on 09:01 - Feb 12 with 8544 viewsStokieBlue

I don't really get your sentiment.

Everyone can agree we are rubbish and our hopes are continually dashed but I don't hate the club. Neither do you or you wouldn't have made the journey to see them tonight.

It's also important to keep the young fans on side, kids still like the club even when we are doing badly.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Less than 4 weeks till Cheltenham mate. (n/t) on 09:15 - Feb 12 with 8512 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

I actually hate the club on 09:44 - Feb 12 with 8437 viewsPecker

Keep it up Rommers mate. It will turn in our favour at some point.
I actually hate the club on 09:47 - Feb 12 with 8419 viewsitfcjoe

I got into bed last night and Mrs itfcjoe said "I bet you're glad you didn't go now", and sadly I'd have been happy to have been traipsing back moaning to my mates rather than watching it on my own just getting sadder at how poor we looked

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Less than 4 weeks till Cheltenham mate. (n/t) on 09:58 - Feb 12 with 8380 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Less than 4 weeks till Cheltenham mate. (n/t) on 09:15 - Feb 12 by Bloots

Indeed. Buzzing me tits off for it. Couldn’t be in a better position antepost than I am right now so I fully expect loads of non runners over the next month to kick me in the chops. All part of the fun.

In unrelated news, my horse I put on here last year for the Triumph won the biggest handicap hurdle of the season last week at 40/1 finally delivered - albeit much later than expected. Good old Pic Dorhy

I actually hate the club on 10:03 - Feb 12 with 8347 viewsPecker

I actually hate the club on 07:55 - Feb 12 by Bluebell

Although we had our ‘letters’ we decided to give the game a miss because we knew what would happen. With work and travel we decided it wasn’t worth it.

We had done 12 away games prior to that, hence getting letters. We were planning to go to Blackpool too but really can’t see that paying £90 for train fares and buying tickets would be worth it to see the dross Town are producing.

I hate feeling like this. I am angry at what is happening to ‘our’ club.

I feel really sorry for you youngsters who have never seen Town at their best.

I and many others will continue to put the miles in. Not for the plaudits on here or anywhere else, just because we bl00dy love this club. I think most of us would have tried to stop in the past, but we just can't. We may be blinded by yester years even though it will never be how it was, but I just can't stop. I totally understand those who do, but many of us can't just give up. I signed up for the long haul. Good times and bad. Ipswich till I die. All the clichés are wrapped up in me. I just love this club.
Less than 4 weeks till Cheltenham mate. (n/t) on 11:23 - Feb 12 with 8254 viewsSir_Bob

Less than 4 weeks till Cheltenham mate. (n/t) on 09:58 - Feb 12 by The_Romford_Blue

Indeed. Buzzing me tits off for it. Couldn’t be in a better position antepost than I am right now so I fully expect loads of non runners over the next month to kick me in the chops. All part of the fun.

In unrelated news, my horse I put on here last year for the Triumph won the biggest handicap hurdle of the season last week at 40/1 finally delivered - albeit much later than expected. Good old Pic Dorhy

I've had him in my tracker since you posted last year, so won a few quid saturday.
He even survived and of season cull in case he came good.
Cheers Rommers.

I've got him at 100/1 for the CH, so I hope he gets supplimented. I also have Epatante at 28/1 & Honeysuckle at 10s, So fingers crossed for one of them.
I've had quite a few anti post this year. Marie's Rock getting pulled out last week has hurt me though.

I'll be there Thursday & Friday. Can't wait.
I know the feeling..... on 12:08 - Feb 12 with 8179 viewsBloots

Less than 4 weeks till Cheltenham mate. (n/t) on 09:58 - Feb 12 by The_Romford_Blue

...I had Marie's Rock at 12's tied into loads of multiples.

Stress fracture.

Chops, kicked.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

I actually hate the club on 12:41 - Feb 12 with 8077 viewsDeano69

Its character building.................Apparently.. Feel your pain...

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Less than 4 weeks till Cheltenham mate. (n/t) on 12:44 - Feb 12 with 8060 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Less than 4 weeks till Cheltenham mate. (n/t) on 11:23 - Feb 12 by Sir_Bob

I've had him in my tracker since you posted last year, so won a few quid saturday.
He even survived and of season cull in case he came good.
Cheers Rommers.

I've got him at 100/1 for the CH, so I hope he gets supplimented. I also have Epatante at 28/1 & Honeysuckle at 10s, So fingers crossed for one of them.
I've had quite a few anti post this year. Marie's Rock getting pulled out last week has hurt me though.

I'll be there Thursday & Friday. Can't wait.

I’m on Envoi Allen at 10/1 all the way down to 7/4 for 4-figures

Am awaiting the dreaded injury news

Few other decent ones like the Mullins mare Lamarckise at 33s. She’d take a lot of beating if Willie gets her fit - especially with Marie’s Rock injured now

I actually hate the club on 12:45 - Feb 12 with 8052 viewsMoulton

I actually hate the club on 09:44 - Feb 12 by Pecker

Keep it up Rommers mate. It will turn in our favour at some point.

I'm afraid it won't as long as Evans owns the club He has no intention of selling as it sits nicely in the MEG. It suits his self centred ego to say "i own ITFC" irrespective of what league they play in and more importantly to him his ownership does not impinge apon his personal wealth.
His disrespect for the fans could not be more obvious so when the protests start he will be counting his cash in the Cayman Islands with two fingers pointing at us all.

Well done Rommers from the start you preached "Evans Out" you were right but unfortunately it is not going to happen.
I actually hate the club on 12:45 - Feb 12 with 8051 viewsPositivelyPortman

I actually hate the club on 04:42 - Feb 12 by Wacko

Someone neutral who isn't a fookn dinosaur like Redknapp

.....or Warnock or MM.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024