Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sitting at home, bored and trance like, still got Radio Suffolk On 22:58 - Feb 11 with 849 viewsgainsboroughblue

And I've had a go at the League Calculator thingy

We finish 8th on 72 points. Although, I think Wycombe are still most likely to drop out of the top 6 if anyone, they've not done badly out of my projections.

Rotherham 84
Peterboro 81
Wycombe 81
Coventry 80
Portsmouth 78
Sunderland 77
Oxford 74
Ipswich 72

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Sitting at home, bored and trance like, still got Radio Suffolk On on 01:59 - Feb 12 with 739 viewsIllinoisblue

Do it again and get us in the top six. Now. Do it.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Sitting at home, bored and trance like, still got Radio Suffolk On on 07:32 - Feb 12 with 599 viewsSimonds92

Agree we will be nowhere near automatics, anyone who thinks we will is completely delusional. We would realistically have to win 10/11 of our remaining 13 games and i think i saw someone post last night saying our current record is something like 4 in 26. We're miles off it!
Sitting at home, bored and trance like, still got Radio Suffolk On on 09:09 - Feb 12 with 518 viewsgainsboroughblue

Sitting at home, bored and trance like, still got Radio Suffolk On on 01:59 - Feb 12 by Illinoisblue

Do it again and get us in the top six. Now. Do it.

I honestly thought I had.

I only predicted two further defeats and 24 points out of a possible 39 (nearly 2 points a game) and still we were way off.

We may have a favourable run in but so do others!

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024