Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BREAKING 12:07 - Feb 12 with 6222 viewschicoazul

Man who I imagine was told to "fck off you blind tw@ cant you see a fcking thing you blind cnt fck you" many many times in his career by these exact people finally decides to bite back at one and the snowflakes can't cope.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/feb/12/bournemouth-contact-premier-lea

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

BREAKING on 12:26 - Feb 12 with 4413 viewsBasuco

From the BBC sport report, "the ref didn't help, giving soft fouls away" The same soft fouls that got them promoted in the first place!
BREAKING on 12:29 - Feb 12 with 4375 viewsSuperblue95

Bournemouth are such a thoroughly dislikable club

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

BREAKING on 12:29 - Feb 12 with 4353 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Gosling will massivley regret this.

If the FA check out the refs mic, then it will probably get the players into more trouble than the ref.

I say well done ref!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

BREAKING on 12:30 - Feb 12 with 4364 viewsMrTown

EXACTLY!!! Exactly my thought process when reading it!!

Ref's take so much abuse, the very worst language is used at ref: "blind c*nts", "useless c*nt" "are you having a laugh you pr*ck".

As soon as the ref turns around and says "and you're still in the relegation zone" (which no doubt was in response to abuse anyway) the fecking snowflakes cry and throw their toys out the pram.

Good on Jon Moss for giving some sh*t back. Sums up a modern footballer though.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

BREAKING on 12:33 - Feb 12 with 4314 viewsHerbivore

Anyone using the term 'snowflake' tends to be a tool in my experience.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

BREAKING on 12:33 - Feb 12 with 4329 viewsPecker

Thought the refs had the power to send off players who use abusive language? The sooner they use it at the top level the better.
BREAKING on 12:35 - Feb 12 with 4310 viewsPecker

Not a rugby fan, prefer league to union, but they only allow the captain to talk to the ref. They should definitely bring this into football.
BREAKING on 12:47 - Feb 12 with 4228 viewschicoazul

BREAKING on 12:26 - Feb 12 by Basuco

From the BBC sport report, "the ref didn't help, giving soft fouls away" The same soft fouls that got them promoted in the first place!

They're the worst. Plucky little Bournemouth the worst divers ever seen at FPR bankrolled by a shadowy oligarch, I wish them nothing but ill. Good on Tyrone for getting out of there.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Login to get fewer ads

BREAKING on 12:47 - Feb 12 with 4220 viewschicoazul

BREAKING on 12:33 - Feb 12 by Pecker

Thought the refs had the power to send off players who use abusive language? The sooner they use it at the top level the better.

I think they do but if they did that each game would be abandoned by half time.

BREAKING on 12:51 - Feb 12 with 4195 viewsSouperJim

Hang on a minute, presuming the allegations are accurate, how would you feel about a referee making comments to our players during a game along similar lines? E.g. "dropped out of the to 6 now", "you're not going back up this year" etc?

Have no love of Bournemouth, but unprofessional conduct is unprofessional conduct. The ref is supposed to be impartial and uphold the laws of the game, comments of that nature have no place.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

BREAKING on 12:55 - Feb 12 with 4158 viewschicoazul

BREAKING on 12:51 - Feb 12 by SouperJim

Hang on a minute, presuming the allegations are accurate, how would you feel about a referee making comments to our players during a game along similar lines? E.g. "dropped out of the to 6 now", "you're not going back up this year" etc?

Have no love of Bournemouth, but unprofessional conduct is unprofessional conduct. The ref is supposed to be impartial and uphold the laws of the game, comments of that nature have no place.

If it's biting back after many years of dog's abuse and it happens to be against us i'd think it fair enough. And given what all Ipswich fans know Bournemouth are just about the biggest sh!thouses south of Sergio Ramos who were almost definitely giving it to the ref all game (their coach Tierney I think his name is notorious for this) it seems fair enough to me.

BREAKING on 13:02 - Feb 12 with 4099 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

BREAKING on 12:51 - Feb 12 by SouperJim

All depends on the context and what was said.

I remember running the line as a favour in a match, I gave an offside and got a load of abuse.

As part of the foul mouthed abuse a player said 'we are going to get relegated because of you'.

I said "no, you are going to get relegated because you are sh1t and have been all season!!"

...slightly different level of the game, but similar situation.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

BREAKING on 13:02 - Feb 12 with 4108 viewsSouperJim

BREAKING on 12:55 - Feb 12 by chicoazul

If it's biting back after many years of dog's abuse and it happens to be against us i'd think it fair enough. And given what all Ipswich fans know Bournemouth are just about the biggest sh!thouses south of Sergio Ramos who were almost definitely giving it to the ref all game (their coach Tierney I think his name is notorious for this) it seems fair enough to me.

It's not fair enough, referees are supposed to be above this. They have two perfect responses to abuse, one is yellow, the other red.

If you're saying you'd be fine with referees making those kind of comment to our players then I politely suggest you'd be in the minority. Can you imagine the meltdown on here if referees showed that kind of blatant bias against us? The fact that you dislike Bournemouth should be immaterial.

BREAKING on 13:03 - Feb 12 with 4079 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

BREAKING on 13:02 - Feb 12 by SouperJim

It's not fair enough, referees are supposed to be above this. They have two perfect responses to abuse, one is yellow, the other red.

If you're saying you'd be fine with referees making those kind of comment to our players then I politely suggest you'd be in the minority. Can you imagine the meltdown on here if referees showed that kind of blatant bias against us? The fact that you dislike Bournemouth should be immaterial.

I'd be fine with the ref saying that to our players and having some back bone.

In our case, the ref would be right!!

BREAKING on 13:05 - Feb 12 with 4052 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

The PL discourage that.

BREAKING on 13:05 - Feb 12 with 4058 viewsSouperJim

BREAKING on 13:03 - Feb 12 by Marshalls_Mullet

I'd be fine with the ref saying that to our players and having some back bone.

In our case, the ref would be right!!

It's not back bone, it's weak refereeing. This is a microcosm of why the standard of refereeing is largely so poor. Getting into a slanging match with players is the complete opposite of what they should be doing imo.

BREAKING on 13:06 - Feb 12 with 4032 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

BREAKING on 13:05 - Feb 12 by SouperJim

It's not back bone, it's weak refereeing. This is a microcosm of why the standard of refereeing is largely so poor. Getting into a slanging match with players is the complete opposite of what they should be doing imo.

Agree to differ on this one.

He didn't get involved in a slanging match, he owned Gosling.

BREAKING on 13:07 - Feb 12 with 4038 viewsgiant_stow

BREAKING on 12:33 - Feb 12 by Herbivore

Know what you mean and 'man up' is similar, but there does need to be a term that covers this. I vote for 'whiny prick' although it's not as snappy.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

BREAKING on 13:09 - Feb 12 with 4013 viewschicoazul

BREAKING on 13:07 - Feb 12 by giant_stow

Know what you mean and 'man up' is similar, but there does need to be a term that covers this. I vote for 'whiny prick' although it's not as snappy.

What's this? Is Herbs complaining about the use of snowflake?

BREAKING on 13:11 - Feb 12 with 3993 viewschicoazul

BREAKING on 13:02 - Feb 12 by SouperJim

I think I know what you mean, and I certainly agree I would be in the minority. I am not sure I agree that making these comments is evidence of bias though., I just think it's quite funny. Perhaps I am allowing my hatred of Bournemouth to cloud my judgement!

BREAKING on 13:14 - Feb 12 with 3956 viewsHerbivore

BREAKING on 13:09 - Feb 12 by chicoazul

What's this? Is Herbs complaining about the use of snowflake?

Snowflake - (noun) someone who is perceived to be overly sensitive, e.g. "Chico was a bit of a snowflake for putting Herbivore on ignore for calling him 'mate'".

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

BREAKING on 13:22 - Feb 12 with 3904 viewsCydonia

He obviously likes to have a laugh while refereeing, you see it in his stoppages during injuries, always having a laugh and joke with the players at a safe distance overwatching.

I have a feeling this is one over-priviledged footballer not being able to take a joke.
BREAKING on 13:26 - Feb 12 with 3876 viewsCydonia

Non-league, Bostik & lower there is now a sin-bin process in place for dissent cautions.

It works.
BREAKING on 13:30 - Feb 12 with 3837 viewsSouperJim

BREAKING on 13:11 - Feb 12 by chicoazul

I think I know what you mean, and I certainly agree I would be in the minority. I am not sure I agree that making these comments is evidence of bias though., I just think it's quite funny. Perhaps I am allowing my hatred of Bournemouth to cloud my judgement!

Perhaps not actual bias, but I think it's fair to say it may have a negative impact on the performance of the players the comments are made towards. And in that sense it is at odds with the impartiality which referees are supposed to have.

Refs shouldn't be deliberately winding players up. Yeah they may absolutely deserve it, but it seems like a slippery slope to me.

BREAKING on 13:30 - Feb 12 with 3828 viewsMrTown

BREAKING on 12:33 - Feb 12 by Herbivore

It is a good job your opinion means very little then isn't it

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024