Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After reading 50+ posts on the Wimbeldon game. 23:16 - Feb 12 with 2170 viewssoclopath

The team plays to Lamberts instructions. ,reading their post game interviews I'm positive the players are just as sick of Lambert as the supporters.
After reading 50+ posts on the Wimbeldon game. on 00:10 - Feb 13 with 2073 viewsRyorry

I did wonder if the players have ever thought of just ignoring his instructions, and playing how they think most likely to get a result - ie adapting to whatever game is being played on the pitch, maybe orchestrated by a couple of senior players? PL could hardly leave all of them out of subsequent selection!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

After reading 50+ posts on the Wimbeldon game. on 00:23 - Feb 13 with 2053 viewsmonytowbray

I think if our players went rogue they’d be even worse. Jesus! The thought makes me shudder.

Crap owner. Crap manager. A team half full of crap and half that have become crap since they got here and will probably become world beaters when they leave.

God it’s depressing. I am out of ideas and just resigned to it now. All hope is dead in me.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

After reading 50+ posts on the Wimbeldon game. on 07:56 - Feb 13 with 1634 viewsGuthrum

After reading 50+ posts on the Wimbeldon game. on 00:10 - Feb 13 by Ryorry

I did wonder if the players have ever thought of just ignoring his instructions, and playing how they think most likely to get a result - ie adapting to whatever game is being played on the pitch, maybe orchestrated by a couple of senior players? PL could hardly leave all of them out of subsequent selection!

Unless, of course, that is what's happening when things get sticky.

Also, we don't know how tactically detailed Lambert's instructions actually are.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

After reading 50+ posts on the Wimbeldon game. on 09:52 - Feb 13 with 1545 viewsfactual_blue

After reading 50+ posts on the Wimbeldon game. on 07:56 - Feb 13 by Guthrum

Also, we don't know how tactically detailed Lambert's instructions actually are.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Lambert clearly said after the Rotherham game.... on 10:07 - Feb 13 with 1511 viewsBloots

After reading 50+ posts on the Wimbeldon game. on 00:10 - Feb 13 by Ryorry

....that he did not tell the players to "go long" and try and match Rotherham up physically.

Despite them doing exactly that from the outset.

What you have to remember with Lamberk though is that when he opens his mouth he's usually lying.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2020 10:11]

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

After reading 50+ posts on the Wimbeldon game. on 10:59 - Feb 13 with 1454 viewsmonytowbray

According to someone at the club I knew Mick used to never practice longball in training and kept it on the floor, the players reverted to it every game as they lacked confidence. Seems mad to me. I have no idea WTF goes on here anymore.

TWTD never forgets…

After reading 50+ posts on the Wimbeldon game. on 11:03 - Feb 13 with 1434 viewspeterleeblue

After reading 50+ posts on the Wimbeldon game. on 00:23 - Feb 13 by monytowbray

I think if our players went rogue they’d be even worse. Jesus! The thought makes me shudder.

Crap owner. Crap manager. A team half full of crap and half that have become crap since they got here and will probably become world beaters when they leave.

God it’s depressing. I am out of ideas and just resigned to it now. All hope is dead in me.

There are no ideas. Its down to Evans end of. He has to go.
We need a buyer or we go bust and start again!
Its a tragedy really. Not all self inflicted but we are a victim of the current football financial world. In truth in the end so is every club apart from the usual top 6 or 7 in the premiership

We will never see another Nottingham Forest or Ipswich Town again.
After reading 50+ posts on the Wimbeldon game. on 11:47 - Feb 13 with 1371 viewsmonytowbray

After reading 50+ posts on the Wimbeldon game. on 11:03 - Feb 13 by peterleeblue

There are no ideas. Its down to Evans end of. He has to go.
We need a buyer or we go bust and start again!
Its a tragedy really. Not all self inflicted but we are a victim of the current football financial world. In truth in the end so is every club apart from the usual top 6 or 7 in the premiership

We will never see another Nottingham Forest or Ipswich Town again.

We said that before Leicester. Dare to dream.

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

After reading 50+ posts on the Wimbeldon game. on 12:47 - Feb 13 with 1315 viewsRyorry

After reading 50+ posts on the Wimbeldon game. on 07:56 - Feb 13 by Guthrum

Hmm, fair point.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024