Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garbutt, Edwards and Bishop back.... 11:42 - Feb 14 with 652 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

...for Burton potentially.

That would be massive.

Throw Sears in too Lambo.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Garbutt, Edwards and Bishop back.... on 11:46 - Feb 14 with 639 viewsPJH

Garbutt is good news..

I would think no chance of Bishop starting.

Not sure how Edwards being available can be described as massive although if we are playing with wingbacks he is better going forward than Donacien is-hopefully KVY back very soon.

I would like to see Sears start but unlikely that he will.
Garbutt, Edwards and Bishop back.... on 11:48 - Feb 14 with 617 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Garbutt, Edwards and Bishop back.... on 11:46 - Feb 14 by PJH

Garbutt is good news..

Not sure how Edwards being available can be described as massive although if we are playing with wingbacks he is better going forward than Donacien is-hopefully KVY back very soon.

Prob right on Bishop.

On Edwards, he's no KVY, but does offer some attacking threat.

Agree re Sears too.

Ah well, nice to have options.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Garbutt, Edwards and Bishop back.... on 11:49 - Feb 14 with 617 viewsChrisd

Garbutt, Edwards and Bishop back.... on 11:46 - Feb 14 by PJH

Garbutt is good news..

For all the negativity Edwards receives, he's done a decent job for us recently. I appreciate the bar is low, but he's been one of our better performers.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Garbutt, Edwards and Bishop back.... on 11:54 - Feb 14 with 600 viewsPJH

Garbutt, Edwards and Bishop back.... on 11:49 - Feb 14 by Chrisd

For all the negativity Edwards receives, he's done a decent job for us recently. I appreciate the bar is low, but he's been one of our better performers.

I agree that he was one of the least poor performers in some recent poor team performances and he is currently the best option if we are playing with wingbacks but that is as far as it goes with me.
Garbutt, Edwards and Bishop back.... on 12:01 - Feb 14 with 576 viewsReuser_is_God

Garbutt, Edwards and Bishop back.... on 11:54 - Feb 14 by PJH

I agree that he was one of the least poor performers in some recent poor team performances and he is currently the best option if we are playing with wingbacks but that is as far as it goes with me.

I make you right.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Garbutt, Edwards and Bishop back.... on 12:12 - Feb 14 with 554 viewsChrisd

Garbutt, Edwards and Bishop back.... on 11:54 - Feb 14 by PJH

Fair assessment

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024