Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FanZone 14:42 - Feb 14 with 818 viewsLeBlue

Only manage to get to PR 2 or 3 times per season. I always bring my daughters and find the FanZone great for a pre-match pint as there is stuff going on for the kids to engage with as well.

I see it's closed tomorrow, has anyone got any tips for a pre-match pint/kid friendly location?

Many thanks!!!
FanZone on 14:53 - Feb 14 with 779 viewshoppy

Which stand are you sitting in, and how old are your daughters?

We’re in the SAR, so will probably go in Beatties beforehand from about 2.15ish, with our 8 yr old daughter, Yasmin. Nothing particularly going on in there, but if of a similar age, she will probably be playing on an iPad but loves making friends.

Alternative to that, Punch & Judy has a wacky warehouse upstairs if that’s the kind of thing you’re after?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

FanZone on 15:17 - Feb 14 with 732 viewsLeBlue

FanZone on 14:53 - Feb 14 by hoppy

Which stand are you sitting in, and how old are your daughters?

We’re in the SAR, so will probably go in Beatties beforehand from about 2.15ish, with our 8 yr old daughter, Yasmin. Nothing particularly going on in there, but if of a similar age, she will probably be playing on an iPad but loves making friends.

Alternative to that, Punch & Judy has a wacky warehouse upstairs if that’s the kind of thing you’re after?

Cheers Hoppy

Girls are 13 and 10 - thanks for the suggestions, we are in the Britannia/Co-op Stand.

Wacky Warehouse may be a bit young for them now but Beattie's may be worth a visit.

Thanks again!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024