Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Budgies have sold 9,000 tickets for their cup game at Spurs 17:05 - Feb 14 with 1883 viewsIllinoisblue

Hope the trains are fooked that day

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Budgies have sold 9,000 tickets for their cup game at Spurs on 17:47 - Feb 14 with 1819 viewsportmanroadblue

Cup final init
Budgies have sold 9,000 tickets for their cup game at Spurs on 17:50 - Feb 14 with 1817 viewsEastTownBlue

Budgies have sold 9,000 tickets for their cup game at Spurs on 17:47 - Feb 14 by portmanroadblue

Cup final init

Oh good grief. There will be several thousand clips of them scoring another penalty on Twitter then.
Budgies have sold 9,000 tickets for their cup game at Spurs on 17:58 - Feb 14 with 1793 viewsBramidan

Look I have no love for Norwich but I wish we were in their position.
Even bottom of the premiership their club looks in a better shape than ours.
Heartbreaking.
Budgies have sold 9,000 tickets for their cup game at Spurs on 18:01 - Feb 14 with 1778 viewsIllinoisblue

Budgies have sold 9,000 tickets for their cup game at Spurs on 17:58 - Feb 14 by Bramidan

Heartbreaking.

They are light years ahead of us but in three short months we could be in the same league

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Budgies have sold 9,000 tickets for their cup game at Spurs on 18:08 - Feb 14 with 1759 viewsBramidan

Budgies have sold 9,000 tickets for their cup game at Spurs on 18:01 - Feb 14 by Illinoisblue

They are light years ahead of us but in three short months we could be in the same league

Mate, from your lips to god's ears!
My fear? Even if we get there I can't see us surviving, we just don't seem to have the guts.
Budgies have sold 9,000 tickets for their cup game at Spurs on 18:19 - Feb 14 with 1727 viewsSuperfrans

Unless they lay on extra trains, they are all going to be screwed getting home. Even worse if the game goes to extra time or pens. They won’t get the last train.

But I’m certain they ail have thought that through...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Budgies have sold 9,000 tickets for their cup game at Spurs on 20:32 - Feb 14 with 1578 viewsbournemouthblue

Budgies have sold 9,000 tickets for their cup game at Spurs on 17:58 - Feb 14 by Bramidan

Heartbreaking.

They have been for a decade and parachute payments and our own issues are only going to compound that difference

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Budgies have sold 9,000 tickets for their cup game at Spurs on 20:39 - Feb 14 with 1555 viewshaynes_toe1

Great support but probably something to do with wanting to visit their new stadium, supposed to be quite special.

This all has nothing to do with us as we would have to actually progress in a cup competition.
Login to get fewer ads

Budgies have sold 9,000 tickets for their cup game at Spurs on 22:36 - Feb 14 with 1373 viewsGodzilla

Good God, by that stage they will have lost three games on the trot, not to worry though the beeb will report that they have captured the nations hearts with their yellow tops, wigs and souls:

Budgies have sold 9,000 tickets for their cup game at Spurs on 01:11 - Feb 15 with 1201 viewsfloridablue

Great following for a mid week night game but then didn't Town have around 10,000 travel across to Milan for the mid week cup game back in 02? I went, my last ever away game but don't remember any official away fan count.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024