Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any help appreciated for a local football club... 08:15 - Feb 15 with 2612 viewshoppy

Be a Hero.....Save Lives! #notallheroeswearcapes
We are raising money to purchase and install a defibrillator at Ipswich Wanderers FC. This could be the difference between life and death in an instant and will be a much valued piece of equipment at the club. The cabinet alone costs more than £600, so please please please donate to this lifesaving fundraiser. Your support is hugely appreciated by all at Ipswich Wanderers FC “Club of the Community”.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/iwfc?utm_term=Md4MeaNb2

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Any help appreciated for a local football club... on 10:53 - Feb 15 with 2507 viewshoppy

There’s more information about it on the JustGiving link, if anyone wants to know more.
Thanks

Any help appreciated for a local football club... on 14:45 - Feb 15 with 2451 viewsfabian_illness

Anyway to drop in cash?
Used to play for Wanderers years ago. Colwyn Rowe era. Good club.
Any help appreciated for a local football club... on 18:20 - Feb 15 with 2311 viewshoppy

Any help appreciated for a local football club... on 14:45 - Feb 15 by fabian_illness

Anyway to drop in cash?
Used to play for Wanderers years ago. Colwyn Rowe era. Good club.

Quite happy to do that if you wanted to give cash - I can pass it on, or put the donation through for you. Will you be at the Oxford game next week?

Any help appreciated for a local football club... on 18:41 - Feb 15 with 2290 viewsfabian_illness

Any help appreciated for a local football club... on 18:20 - Feb 15 by hoppy

Quite happy to do that if you wanted to give cash - I can pass it on, or put the donation through for you. Will you be at the Oxford game next week?

Hi mate.
That’s kind of you, I’d appreciate that.
Can see you at Oxford game or drop off during the week.
Any help appreciated for a local football club... on 21:40 - Feb 15 with 2206 viewshoppy

Any help appreciated for a local football club... on 18:41 - Feb 15 by fabian_illness

Hi mate.
That’s kind of you, I’d appreciate that.
Can see you at Oxford game or drop off during the week.

Whichever is easiest for you... my office is in the town centre, so can drop by if you want, or will be in fanzone before game or Beatties after the game saturday (near the cask ale bar)
Much appreciated!

Any help appreciated for a local football club... on 21:58 - Feb 15 with 2185 viewsEdwardStone

Done

Good luck with the fundraising Mr Hoppy
Any help appreciated for a local football club... on 22:30 - Feb 15 with 2168 viewshoppy

Any help appreciated for a local football club... on 21:58 - Feb 15 by EdwardStone

Done

Good luck with the fundraising Mr Hoppy

Thanks sir.

It’s more KJ than me, she just asked me to share it on here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024