Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jackson 15:43 - Feb 15 with 3753 viewsgibbsm1

He is so error strewn. Control, finishing, footballing intelligence all lacking. Would prefer Sears or Norwood
Jackson on 15:45 - Feb 15 with 3708 viewsEnigma_Blue

And yet he has managed to get another assist.
Jackson on 15:46 - Feb 15 with 3681 viewsDubtractor

Jackson on 15:45 - Feb 15 by Enigma_Blue

And yet he has managed to get another assist.

And a goal!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Jackson on 15:47 - Feb 15 with 3651 viewsgibbsm1

Jackson on 15:46 - Feb 15 by Dubtractor

And a goal!

I’m so pleased with my kiss of death!!!!!
Jackson on 15:47 - Feb 15 with 3648 viewsCoastalblue

He has all those faults and is still probably our best striker currently.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Jackson on 15:48 - Feb 15 with 3625 viewsnoggin

Jackson on 15:47 - Feb 15 by Coastalblue

Indeed. 2-1

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Jackson on 15:48 - Feb 15 with 3616 viewsgibbsm1

Jackson on 15:47 - Feb 15 by Coastalblue

I’ll try another one!!!!

We look like conceding every time the come forward, we are never going to win this game
Jackson on 15:49 - Feb 15 with 3592 viewsHarry_Palmer

Top work! Can you make a derogatory post about Nolan now please, he must be due a goal.
Jackson on 15:53 - Feb 15 with 3508 viewsgibbsm1

Jackson on 15:49 - Feb 15 by Harry_Palmer

Top work! Can you make a derogatory post about Nolan now please, he must be due a goal.

Nolan looks at least two divisions above his level. He’s dreadful and never looks like scoring
Login to get fewer ads

Nolan second half brace on 15:58 - Feb 15 with 3406 viewsDyland

Jackson on 15:53 - Feb 15 by gibbsm1

Nolan looks at least two divisions above his level. He’s dreadful and never looks like scoring

:)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Jackson on 15:59 - Feb 15 with 3392 viewsurbanblue

Nonsense, he's probably been our best player that half. Is looking threatening each time he gets on the ball.
Jackson on 16:01 - Feb 15 with 3318 viewsBlueBadger

LOL

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Jackson on 16:04 - Feb 15 with 3275 viewsstewartm

Jackson on 15:49 - Feb 15 by Harry_Palmer

We are definitely gonna get relegated?

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

Jackson on 16:14 - Feb 15 with 3210 viewsgibbsm1

Jackson on 16:04 - Feb 15 by stewartm

We are definitely gonna get relegated?

Was mine the OP of the century??
Jackson on 16:16 - Feb 15 with 3166 viewsstewartm

Jackson on 16:14 - Feb 15 by gibbsm1

Was mine the OP of the century??

Just keep them coming and perhaps in three years we will be European champions (sh,te I have jinxed it now)

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

Jackson on 16:52 - Feb 15 with 2972 viewsStokieBlue

Another anti-Jackson post with is clearly factually incorrect.

Managed to score 2, should have had 4 or even 5 if Sears hadn't been so selfish.

The Jackson bashing has to stop. It's ridiculous.

SB
[Post edited 15 Feb 2020 16:52]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Jackson on 16:57 - Feb 15 with 2894 viewsfooters

Jackson on 16:52 - Feb 15 by StokieBlue

Managed to score 2, should have had 4 or even 5 if Sears hadn't been so selfish.

SB

Indeed. We should bash the Bishop now instead.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Jackson on 17:31 - Feb 15 with 2686 viewsjaykay

Jackson on 15:47 - Feb 15 by gibbsm1

I’m so pleased with my kiss of death!!!!!

don't worry someone has being give judge the kiss of death as well.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Jackson on 17:34 - Feb 15 with 2663 viewsSarge

SB

It’s not just Jackson either. Portman Road is full of clueless cnts ready to lay into whatever player comes nearest the touchline. Is it a Suffolk thing? Whinging and getting facts wrong sounds even more simple bleated in a broad Suffolk or Essex accent.
Jackson on 18:13 - Feb 15 with 2520 viewsHennikerBlu

On Jackson, today probably the best I have seen him play, he seemed involved in every attacking move. Judge showed much more positional discipline than he has in a long time and got his reward.

Nice to see Jackson not have to chase after every ball and ending up far too wide; and to be properly supported by an attack minded midfield.
Jackson on 18:16 - Feb 15 with 2493 viewsblueconscience

Jackson on 17:34 - Feb 15 by Sarge

It’s not just Jackson either. Portman Road is full of clueless cnts ready to lay into whatever player comes nearest the touchline. Is it a Suffolk thing? Whinging and getting facts wrong sounds even more simple bleated in a broad Suffolk or Essex accent.

It is a football fan in general thing.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Jackson on 18:16 - Feb 15 with 2492 viewsBloomBlue

In many ways he reminds me of Darren Bent
Jackson on 18:40 - Feb 15 with 2378 viewsbluejacko

SB

Jacko clearly told Sears to shoot,so maybe he was actually trying to help a teammates confidence!
Jackson on 18:45 - Feb 15 with 2349 viewsPecker

May I be so bold as to remind you of a well known fact. Football is a game played over 90 minutes plus any time added on by the officials. Always best to keep comments to yourself until the ref blows for full time. Sorry if I am speaking out of line, but it may help you to stop looking like a total idiot in the future.
Jackson on 19:15 - Feb 15 with 2274 viewsDublinBlue84

SB

Jackson isn't without his faults and isn't perfect by any means, but if he had none of the drawbacks which people say he has, then I hate to break it to you, but he wouldn't be playing for us. You are not going to get a complete player at this level.

The bloke has pace to burn, is very fit and puts the running in all match long. Yes he's not the best finisher and the most technically gifted, but he's still effective at this level and the guy could never be accused of a lack of endeavour.

Would be in my team every week, his pace is is very much something we need and he plays a role up front that our other strikers simply wouldn't be able to.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Jackson on 19:34 - Feb 15 with 2212 viewsgibbsm1

Jackson on 18:45 - Feb 15 by Pecker

May I be so bold as to remind you of a well known fact. Football is a game played over 90 minutes plus any time added on by the officials. Always best to keep comments to yourself until the ref blows for full time. Sorry if I am speaking out of line, but it may help you to stop looking like a total idiot in the future.

We have struggled across the pitch in recent weeks, but particularly the inability to hold the ball up in the final third and bring other players into play. When we went behind this was particularly important and we struggled for 10 mins and that is why I made the post.

I don't mind looking the idiot, it's football and a game of opinions. I am still not convinced he has more ability than Sears but good work on the goals and performance today.

Against teams in the top 6, when he gets one chance in a game to get us 3 points will he take it? I'm still unconvinced.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024