Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
From a Liverpool fans point of view 17:00 - Feb 15 with 1571 viewsstewartm

‘We want five” “we want five”....
[Post edited 15 Feb 2020 17:00]

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

From a Liverpool fans point of view on 17:05 - Feb 15 with 1517 viewsDyland

The budgies will probably win or get a point and they'll all cream themselves. Until losing again to the teams at the bottom who they need to beat.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

From a Liverpool fans point of view on 17:09 - Feb 15 with 1495 viewsstewartm

From a Liverpool fans point of view on 17:05 - Feb 15 by Dyland

The budgies will probably win or get a point and they'll all cream themselves. Until losing again to the teams at the bottom who they need to beat.

I know what you mean regarding the fluky cheating jammy yellow belly carrot crunchers but I reckon Liverpool will be to strong

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

From a Liverpool fans point of view on 17:28 - Feb 15 with 1416 viewsTheBoyBlue

Surely you know how these things go now? Norwich should get spanked, but will draw or win, thus sparking an unlikely run to saving themselves from relegation. The only thing that will surprise me about Norwich getting points off Liverpool is that people will be surprised.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2020 18:15]

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

From a Liverpool fans point of view on 18:39 - Feb 15 with 1295 viewsblueconscience

From a Liverpool fans point of view on 17:28 - Feb 15 by TheBoyBlue

Surely you know how these things go now? Norwich should get spanked, but will draw or win, thus sparking an unlikely run to saving themselves from relegation. The only thing that will surprise me about Norwich getting points off Liverpool is that people will be surprised.

Liverpool are not at their best in the final third this evening, so 5 may be a little hopeful.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2020 18:41]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

From a Liverpool fans point of view on 18:40 - Feb 15 with 1292 viewsPecker

I am not a Liverpool fan, anything but, but I am hoping for 10.
From a Liverpool fans point of view on 19:57 - Feb 15 with 1182 viewsnewcastlefan1984

From a Liverpool fans point of view on 18:40 - Feb 15 by Pecker

I am not a Liverpool fan, anything but, but I am hoping for 10.

We drew 0-0 somehow with Norwich at St James Park and they beat us 3-1 at Carrow Road!
From a Liverpool fans point of view on 20:07 - Feb 15 with 1121 viewsjaykay

From a Liverpool fans point of view on 17:28 - Feb 15 by TheBoyBlue

Surely you know how these things go now? have they done this in the past then ?

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024