Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? 20:36 - Feb 15 with 13127 viewsMaySixth

Must be painful still being bitter after that.

Can't change your colours now.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 20:37 - Feb 15 with 5361 viewsblueconscience

Just enjoy the win, young Maysixth.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 20:38 - Feb 15 with 5342 viewsJ4ck22

I'm delighted we won, but I still want him gone.
Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 20:40 - Feb 15 with 5340 viewsDarth_Koont

Let's take it one game at a time. Like the pros.

We've been here several times already (even in the past month) swinging from "It's all great" to "It's all sh!t"

Keep playing, hopefully keep winning and let's not get too carried away whatever happens.

Pronouns: He/Him

Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 20:40 - Feb 15 with 5320 viewssparks

About the worst thing you can do, if you have the welfare of the club and team at heart, is stir and create division when things have gone well.

If your intent is to get the people with clearly valid criticisms of Lambert to double down and dig their heels in, and to start protesting, booing and generally creating unrest, then I despair.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 20:42 - Feb 15 with 5278 viewsBluefish

Really?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 20:44 - Feb 15 with 5287 viewsMaySixth

This is going to be gold.

Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 20:44 - Feb 15 with 5285 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Is this type of thread going to happen every time under Lambert's tenure?

This has been done before with Bluefish, BlueBadger and MrTown but it had all been settled.

Me personally, still hold reservations as Paul Lambert as a tactician, but I can appreciate managers have different styles and football isn't one horse for all courses.

We got it right today, that should be the focus of threads, enjoying the result and performance.

But it won't be the last time we have a poor run of form, so make sure your shoulders are brad enough to take stick back when the tide turns.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2020 20:44]

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 20:45 - Feb 15 with 5249 viewsblueconscience

Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 20:44 - Feb 15 by MaySixth

I cant see any of the bites you were hoping for, young man?
[Post edited 15 Feb 2020 20:47]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Login to get fewer ads

Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 20:46 - Feb 15 with 5258 viewsMrTown

Why can't anyone change their colours, whose going to stop them..... You....?

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 20:48 - Feb 15 with 5235 viewsMaySixth

Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 20:40 - Feb 15 by Darth_Koont

Let's take it one game at a time. Like the pros.

We've been here several times already (even in the past month) swinging from "It's all great" to "It's all sh!t"

Keep playing, hopefully keep winning and let's not get too carried away whatever happens.

Exactly, like I've always done, win, lose or draw while all the bitter melts were crying and wanting him out in February.

Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 20:49 - Feb 15 with 5196 viewsblueconscience

Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 20:48 - Feb 15 by MaySixth

Exactly, like I've always done, win, lose or draw while all the bitter melts were crying and wanting him out in February.

Is “Melts” the new trend word, in place of “Numbskulls”?

Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 20:49 - Feb 15 with 5218 viewsMaySixth

Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 20:40 - Feb 15 by sparks

About the worst thing you can do, if you have the welfare of the club and team at heart, is stir and create division when things have gone well.

If your intent is to get the people with clearly valid criticisms of Lambert to double down and dig their heels in, and to start protesting, booing and generally creating unrest, then I despair.

No it's not, it's calling out the whoppers who have been complete melts recently.

Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 20:49 - Feb 15 with 5184 viewssparks

So... encourage everyone to entrench their positions, squabble, be negative because they feel they have to attach to a position.

Quickest route to a fecked club and the same sort of problems we have had for years.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 20:50 - Feb 15 with 5191 viewsMaySixth

Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 20:49 - Feb 15 by sparks

So... encourage everyone to entrench their positions, squabble, be negative because they feel they have to attach to a position.

Quickest route to a fecked club and the same sort of problems we have had for years.

No, just call out the idiots who must be very conflicted and can't admit it.

Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 20:51 - Feb 15 with 5156 viewssparks

Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 20:50 - Feb 15 by MaySixth

And create more conflict. That'll help...

Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 20:52 - Feb 15 with 5163 viewsbluejacko

Just seems you want an argument with someone! Got nothing better to do tonight?
Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 20:54 - Feb 15 with 5158 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 20:49 - Feb 15 by MaySixth

No it's not, it's calling out the whoppers who have been complete melts recently.

In the spirit of calling out whoppers, you said Dozzell had been sold to Spurs. You whopper.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 20:54 - Feb 15 with 5148 viewsdavblue

Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 20:49 - Feb 15 by MaySixth

I don’t rate him I think he’s finished but fair play to the them all today, we all want Ipswich to do well but it was 1 game, the sample size of me having doubts is greater than 1 game.

I sincerely hope Lambert and the team ram it down my throat.
Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 20:54 - Feb 15 with 5136 viewsSwailsey

I’m delighted we won.

I’m still not happy he’s our manager.

Is that ok Dad?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 20:54 - Feb 15 with 5142 viewsDarth_Koont

True. But as others are pointing out, there are legitimate concerns. And I like to think my concerns are legitimate too.

We might be a wonky team that should be stronger but while we've got these easier matches coming up over the next couple of months we're enough of a flat-track bully to get the points to go up.

So I agree that we're not going to achieve anything by pushing for a meltdown now. But if we don't go up at the end of the season (or even if we do) then we need to address the mistakes we seem to have made in building a team from the players and budget available.

Pronouns: He/Him

Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 20:55 - Feb 15 with 5131 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 20:50 - Feb 15 by MaySixth

I don't understand why you are being so aggressive to people for having a different opinion to you?

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 21:01 - Feb 15 with 5062 viewsIllinoisblue

Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 20:44 - Feb 15 by MaySixth

Simpleton would be a kind description of you

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 21:04 - Feb 15 with 5041 viewsWD19

Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 20:55 - Feb 15 by TheTrueBlue1878

I don't understand why you are being so aggressive to people for having a different opinion to you?

He has had to wait 5 games in Division 3 to uncork. It isn’t any wonder he has gone hard.
Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 21:06 - Feb 15 with 5021 viewsDinnernotTea

Hi babe. I'm here. You shouldn't have had that last drink you silly sausage, now look at you on here.

We're 7th.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 21:06 - Feb 15 with 5020 viewsMaySixth

Where are all the 'Lambert Out' melts? on 21:04 - Feb 15 by WD19

He has had to wait 5 games in Division 3 to uncork. It isn’t any wonder he has gone hard.

Of course, all the haters over the last few weeks haven't been aggressive at all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024