Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It,s Been a Strange Day. 22:46 - Feb 15 with 982 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

This morning, i nervously toddled off to the clinic for a prostate examination. As i sat in the waiting room with my piss sample discretely wrapped in a coloured bag, i noticed that the doctors calling in their patients were slight of build, and the lady doctors very fine in the attractiveness stakes, so my apprehension of forthcoming rectal probing eased somewhat.
Luck changed somewhat when a chap the size of the rock, hands like dinner plates with fingers thicker than Hecks finest pork sausages called me in.
Forward wind a couple of hours, a nervy and somewhat subdued self walked into PR for some much needed entertainment, and for once, our boys in blue didn,t dissapoint.
Could and should have won by a much larger scoreline, but it was a performance that put a cheshire cat like smile on the old fizzog. Thankyou Town.

The prostate wasn,t enlarged either so have demolishid a rather nice bottle of merlot.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

It,s Been a Strange Day. on 22:53 - Feb 15 with 927 viewsGodzilla

Good luck with that, it's in my family too, but the good news is that if you keep the pinewood active it can keep that nightmare at bay.

It,s Been a Strange Day. on 22:59 - Feb 15 with 893 viewsMaySixth

A good day all round then

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

It,s Been a Strange Day. on 22:59 - Feb 15 with 894 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

It,s Been a Strange Day. on 22:53 - Feb 15 by Godzilla

Good luck with that, it's in my family too, but the good news is that if you keep the pinewood active it can keep that nightmare at bay.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

It,s Been a Strange Day. on 23:17 - Feb 15 with 841 viewsfactual_blue

*Discreetly* although probably discretely as well.

Glad you're ok though.

In this week's episode of Hospital, they showed somebody's prostate being removed via their navel.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024