Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One very frustrating thing i've noticed sitting in co-op H2 this season 10:06 - Feb 16 with 1372 viewsChurchman75

is Stuart Taylor!!

He must have only watched 70 minutes of the game yesterday spending the other time completely lambasting the 4th official, its not needed and is uncalled for, im really surprised he hasnt been booked/sent off more this season.

I feel if Lambo had a little help from a more experience tactical coach rather the Taylor, we would be far better, yesterday lambo was in discussions with Matt Gill a Taylor just stood there with his back to everyone bullying the 4th official, its week in, week out.

He also had a right go at Wolfenden towards the end of the first half and Luke basically told him to 'f' off.

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

One very frustrating thing i've noticed sitting in co-op H2 this season on 10:29 - Feb 16 with 1251 viewshadleighboyblue

Totally agree .

I've noticed that too and yesterday with us 4-1 up he was going mad at the 4th official about where a throw in was taken from .

I do wonder if a better assistant would help PL with tactics etc more .

What was great to see yesterday that we played some lovely through balls for Jackson , the whole team looked to pass forwards more
One very frustrating thing i've noticed sitting in co-op H2 this season on 10:54 - Feb 16 with 1179 viewsDeano69

I recall Sean Dyche being like that when down here. Was in the face of the 4th official most of the game like a drunken thug.

Totally uncalled for whoever it is.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

One very frustrating thing i've noticed sitting in co-op H2 this season on 11:11 - Feb 16 with 1101 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Whilst it might be irritating, we won 4-1.

Have a day off.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

One very frustrating thing i've noticed sitting in co-op H2 this season on 14:13 - Feb 16 with 906 viewsOxford_Blue

What turns on this ?

We won’t 4-1.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024