Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shame for the Ipswich ladies 16:19 - Feb 16 with 2489 viewsbluesym

But does anyone else think the Man City media team/ journos are being a bit classless?

Ten in brackets?

I mean with all respect,it isnt a shock or an amazing achievement is it?

Or am I being too sensitive?!

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Shame for the Ipswich ladies on 16:21 - Feb 16 with 2450 viewsSitfcB

Way to sensitive.

It’s no different to when the itfc ladies socials make a big thing of them thrashing someone of a lower level.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Shame for the Ipswich ladies on 16:22 - Feb 16 with 2442 viewsSarge

Very classless in my opinion. It’s a team of internationals against a team that aren’t full time pros. Then again we’ve seen in recent news that their club is rotten so maybe it’s par for the course.
Shame for the Ipswich ladies on 16:23 - Feb 16 with 2432 viewsbluesym

Shame for the Ipswich ladies on 16:21 - Feb 16 by SitfcB

Way to sensitive.

It’s no different to when the itfc ladies socials make a big thing of them thrashing someone of a lower level.

Hmm.Maybe you are right.I dunno though,i mean comparing that to when city stuck 10 past Huddersfield back in the day,those 2 sides were at the same level!

Shame for the Ipswich ladies on 16:25 - Feb 16 with 2414 viewsbluesym

Way to sensitive.

Also fair enough,i hadnt realised we did that.Although i would still argue that would be part time vs part time so the levels in class not so big?

Shame for the Ipswich ladies on 16:30 - Feb 16 with 2387 viewsDarth_Koont

Way to sensitive.

Agreed.

They just scored 10 which is a big deal in the latter rounds of a cup competition.

Pronouns: He/Him

Shame for the Ipswich ladies on 16:31 - Feb 16 with 2384 viewsbluesym

Shame for the Ipswich ladies on 16:30 - Feb 16 by Darth_Koont

Agreed.

They just scored 10 which is a big deal in the latter rounds of a cup competition.

Fair enough!

Shame for the Ipswich ladies on 16:50 - Feb 16 with 2300 viewsEly_Blue

Shame for the Ipswich ladies on 16:30 - Feb 16 by Darth_Koont

Agreed.

But it’s akin to Liverpool playing their full 1st 11 at home against Exeter or Cambridge in the 5th or 6th round of the cup, do you think they would still post such tasteless stuff?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Shame for the Ipswich ladies on 17:33 - Feb 16 with 2140 viewsDarth_Koont

Shame for the Ipswich ladies on 16:50 - Feb 16 by Ely_Blue

But it’s akin to Liverpool playing their full 1st 11 at home against Exeter or Cambridge in the 5th or 6th round of the cup, do you think they would still post such tasteless stuff?

Hardly tasteless.

Plus I wouldn't begrudge women's football a bit of self-promotion when a scoreline like this comes along.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Shame for the Ipswich ladies on 17:55 - Feb 16 with 2052 viewsjontysnut

Shame for the Ipswich ladies on 17:33 - Feb 16 by Darth_Koont

Hardly tasteless.

Plus I wouldn't begrudge women's football a bit of self-promotion when a scoreline like this comes along.

It's for internal consumption really but grace and sportsmanship are rare commodities in a social media soundbite world.
Shame for the Ipswich ladies on 18:08 - Feb 16 with 2020 viewsTractorWood

Way to sensitive.

Think I heard something a few weeks ago where one of the Town players saying they had an easy game or haven't really had a challenge.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Shame for the Ipswich ladies on 19:28 - Feb 16 with 1891 viewsStourbridgeblue

TBF - the City fans I talked to after the match were all complimentary. (Easy when you've just won 10-0). I thought Anna Grey had a good game and a few of them had noticed her as well.

Poll: What do you want on Sunday?

Shame for the Ipswich ladies on 20:29 - Feb 16 with 1788 viewsbluesym

Shame for the Ipswich ladies on 19:28 - Feb 16 by Stourbridgeblue

TBF - the City fans I talked to after the match were all complimentary. (Easy when you've just won 10-0). I thought Anna Grey had a good game and a few of them had noticed her as well.

Thats good to hear!

Shame for the Ipswich ladies on 23:04 - Feb 16 with 1652 viewsFreddies_Ears

Shame for the Ipswich ladies on 20:29 - Feb 16 by bluesym

Thats good to hear!

Anna Grey, sadly, played so well that City staff were talking about signing her!.

City had 10 full internationals plus one who will no doubt complete the set this year. We are a part-time, amateur side, most of whom are still teenagers.

At half-time, a City fan told me we were no worse than a couple of teams they have played in the league this season. Second half, our inexperience showed.

Proud of the whole club though.
Shame for the Ipswich ladies on 07:16 - Feb 17 with 1464 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Yes you are. Surely the practice of putting a big score in brackets is done just to confirm it isn’t a typo anyway?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024