Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freddy Sears 16:27 - Feb 17 with 858 viewsWickets

I thought he looked a bit sharper when he came on and same could be said of the Bishop's cameo as well .Lets hope these two are beginning to get a little bit more towards their best .
Freddy Sears on 16:45 - Feb 17 with 807 viewsChrisd

Regarding Sears, it's going to take him time to get back to playing anywhere near where he was prior to the injury. He was out for so long. Training is fine, but it's the match sharpness you can really see a difference, it's not quite there yet. Bishop, I hope he can get some regular game time between now and the end of the season. If we can keep him fit, this could make all the difference for our aspirations.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Freddy Sears on 18:37 - Feb 17 with 627 viewsWickets

Freddy Sears on 16:45 - Feb 17 by Chrisd

Regarding Sears, it's going to take him time to get back to playing anywhere near where he was prior to the injury. He was out for so long. Training is fine, but it's the match sharpness you can really see a difference, it's not quite there yet. Bishop, I hope he can get some regular game time between now and the end of the season. If we can keep him fit, this could make all the difference for our aspirations.

Yes very true ,Pre season i said that we would need to forget Freddy this season for me he is ahead of where i expected him to be .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024