Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you buy illegal drugs 17:25 - Feb 17 with 63537 viewschicoazul

these are the kind of people you are funding and the activities in which you are complicit, all for your bit of fun; https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/feb/16/hell-on-sea-dawlish-drugs-gang-geo

Great guys these drug buyers. Participants in wrecking their own communities.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:01 - Feb 17 with 2815 viewsHerbivore

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:00 - Feb 17 by chicoazul

I would much rather drugs stay in the hands of tiny numbers of criminals than vast conglomerates with huge advertising budgets, R&D departments, and ruthless CEOs.

What a backwards attitude. You constantly complain about drugs fuelling criminal gangs and yet you don't want them taken out of the hands of criminal gangs?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:02 - Feb 17 with 2830 viewsfooters

If you buy illegal drugs on 17:57 - Feb 17 by chicoazul

Cocaine, MDMA etc are still illegal so I don't see why you would even bring Prohibition up myself. It's a non sequitur.
Many, a great many, of the people funding these gangs are perfectly cogent normal people, not drooling "addicts". If their eyes can be opened to the damage they are doing to our society with their selfish pleasures, maybe they will stop.

I know you're trolling with these threads, chickers, but MDMA is an interesting case in point about legality and morality. Pure MDMA has never killed anyone but is illegal. Alcohol kills many tens of thousands a year and isn't. If we were being reasonable and objective, then it would be the other way round.

That said, at least pissheads don't come over all 'I feel like I've known you forever, maaan' and want constant hugs.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:03 - Feb 17 with 2825 viewschicoazul

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:02 - Feb 17 by footers

I know you're trolling with these threads, chickers, but MDMA is an interesting case in point about legality and morality. Pure MDMA has never killed anyone but is illegal. Alcohol kills many tens of thousands a year and isn't. If we were being reasonable and objective, then it would be the other way round.

That said, at least pissheads don't come over all 'I feel like I've known you forever, maaan' and want constant hugs.

I'm not trolling!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:03 - Feb 17 with 2824 viewsnoggin

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:00 - Feb 17 by chicoazul

I would much rather drugs stay in the hands of tiny numbers of criminals than vast conglomerates with huge advertising budgets, R&D departments, and ruthless CEOs.

The drug trade will thrive without the need for advertising. It is illegal to advertise alcohol over here but the pubs are packed every weekend and thousands travel to Denmark and Sweden, every day, to buy cheaper booze.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:03 - Feb 17 with 2823 viewsDarth_Koont

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:01 - Feb 17 by noggin

Why aren't you trying to have alcohol made illegal? It is directly responsible for crime and health problems for both user and loved ones.

Jesus turned water into wine, so that's OK.

Chico just doesn't understand that the burning bush was a fat one Moses smoked when he went off to "speak to God".

Pronouns: He/Him

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:04 - Feb 17 with 2814 viewschicoazul

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:03 - Feb 17 by noggin

The drug trade will thrive without the need for advertising. It is illegal to advertise alcohol over here but the pubs are packed every weekend and thousands travel to Denmark and Sweden, every day, to buy cheaper booze.

I don't believe for one second that if Astra Zeneca could sell coke legally they wouldn't advertise it.

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:05 - Feb 17 with 2809 viewsfooters

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:03 - Feb 17 by chicoazul

I'm not trolling!

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:05 - Feb 17 with 2805 viewschicoazul

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:01 - Feb 17 by noggin

Why aren't you trying to have alcohol made illegal? It is directly responsible for crime and health problems for both user and loved ones.

Because as Koont has kindly explained already, prohibition of a legal substance doesn't work.

Login to get fewer ads

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:06 - Feb 17 with 2800 viewsDarth_Koont

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:01 - Feb 17 by Herbivore

What a backwards attitude. You constantly complain about drugs fuelling criminal gangs and yet you don't want them taken out of the hands of criminal gangs?

Chico has all the moral strictness of the Catholic Church. As well as the same moral elasticity when it suits him.

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:06 - Feb 17 with 2795 viewsnoggin

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:05 - Feb 17 by chicoazul

Because as Koont has kindly explained already, prohibition of a legal substance doesn't work.

And as has been proven throughout history, neither does illegal drugs.

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:07 - Feb 17 with 2789 viewsBrixtonBlue

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:03 - Feb 17 by chicoazul

I'm not trolling!

No, you're just laying your ignorance out for everyone to have a look at.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:07 - Feb 17 with 2789 viewsnoggin

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:04 - Feb 17 by chicoazul

I don't believe for one second that if Astra Zeneca could sell coke legally they wouldn't advertise it.

Do they advertise morphine?

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:08 - Feb 17 with 2779 viewsHerbivore

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:04 - Feb 17 by chicoazul

This is why you have regulation, you know, to stop the kind of things you scaremonger about.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:09 - Feb 17 with 2782 viewschicoazul

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:06 - Feb 17 by noggin

And as has been proven throughout history, neither does illegal drugs.

Not true though. Japan for instance strictly enforces drug laws. Consequently, very few dealers drive expensive Land Rovers beat people in the streets and feel free to intimidate whoever they like.

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:10 - Feb 17 with 2771 viewsDarth_Koont

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:05 - Feb 17 by chicoazul

Strange and specious reasoning where the prohibition of legal substances doesn't work but somehow the prohibition of illegal substances does.

There's no practical difference. Criminals run both and use it to fund or excuse all sorts of other stuff.

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:10 - Feb 17 with 2770 viewschicoazul

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:07 - Feb 17 by noggin

Do they advertise morphine?

Morphine is used as a medicine.

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:12 - Feb 17 with 2766 viewsnoggin

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:09 - Feb 17 by chicoazul

Not true though. Japan for instance strictly enforces drug laws. Consequently, very few dealers drive expensive Land Rovers beat people in the streets and feel free to intimidate whoever they like.

But if you want drugs in Japan, you will find them and they will be controlled by criminal gangs. Japanese culture is probably a lot to do with the lack of violence.

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:12 - Feb 17 with 2763 viewsBrixtonBlue

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:08 - Feb 17 by Herbivore

This is why you have regulation, you know, to stop the kind of things you scaremonger about.

I think the one he scaremongers is himself. I reckon he's one of those people who've never tried any kind of illegal drug because he's scared of them, due to ignorance, and will happily spout "drugs are bad mkay" while drinking a pint of government approved intoxication.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:12 - Feb 17 with 2762 viewsfooters

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:10 - Feb 17 by chicoazul

So's ketamine*. The world's #1 used drug, in fact. And a favourite of dear old footers back in his raving days!

*Impossible to OD from, and about 1 in 5 billion people are allergic to it. More harmless than a ham sandwich.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2020 18:13]

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:13 - Feb 17 with 2755 viewsnoggin

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:10 - Feb 17 by chicoazul

So advertising is not allowed. Why wouldn't advertising of cocaine likewise be outlawed?

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:17 - Feb 17 with 2732 viewsHARRY10

If you buy illegal drugs on 17:57 - Feb 17 by chicoazul

Cocaine, MDMA etc are still illegal so I don't see why you would even bring Prohibition up myself. It's a non sequitur.
Many, a great many, of the people funding these gangs are perfectly cogent normal people, not drooling "addicts". If their eyes can be opened to the damage they are doing to our society with their selfish pleasures, maybe they will stop.

Perhaps I should stop buying petrol
If you buy illegal drugs on 18:18 - Feb 17 with 2727 viewsitfcjoe

If you buy illegal drugs on 17:59 - Feb 17 by chicoazul

Maybe if people are shown what their indulgences are doing to our society they will stop.

This isn't much different to the vegan debate, not sure why some get worked up at you (Well I can guess...)

That thing you like doing eating meat/taking drugs is not good for the wider world as it is killing the planet/harming society.....have you thought about lowering your intake for the good of everyone else

Plenty of people on here now going to a plant based diet, or eating significantly less meat but don't dare consider they stop buying drugs

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:19 - Feb 17 with 2725 viewssparks

If you buy illegal drugs on 17:33 - Feb 17 by BrixtonBlue

Seeing as that's not going to happen, you could try legalising in order to stop violent criminal gangs exploiting vulnerable people and children.

You could. But that doesnt let those buyers off the moral hook...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:19 - Feb 17 with 2725 viewschicoazul

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:13 - Feb 17 by noggin

So advertising is not allowed. Why wouldn't advertising of cocaine likewise be outlawed?

It may be but advertisers/marketers are cunning creatures. Plus the gigantic publicity from legalisation would do most of their job for them anyway.
I and my family are leaving the UK so I don't care about the ongoing slow-motion societal collapse *that* much anymore and I am now certain that legalisation will happen in the next 20 years or so. I just would like people to stop buying illegal drugs.

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:21 - Feb 17 with 2714 viewschicoazul

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:17 - Feb 17 by HARRY10

Perhaps I should stop buying petrol

Do you buy petrol from petrol dealing gangs who terrorise the communities they operate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024