Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you buy illegal drugs 17:25 - Feb 17 with 63608 viewschicoazul

these are the kind of people you are funding and the activities in which you are complicit, all for your bit of fun; https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/feb/16/hell-on-sea-dawlish-drugs-gang-geo

Great guys these drug buyers. Participants in wrecking their own communities.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:41 - Feb 18 with 3908 viewsWeWereZombies

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:21 - Feb 18 by itfcjoe

Could you not say that about people eating meat? I bet 10 years ago someone would say 'people aren't just going to stop eating meat' without being forced to and just for ethical reasons because of the damage it is doing

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/jun/20/cannabis-climate-change-fossil-f

If only there was vegan marijuana...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:41 - Feb 18 with 3907 viewschicoazul

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:10 - Feb 18 by jeera

Should think not.

Boots would be far too expensive.

Possibly Superdrug would finally get to capitalise on its name and do offers likes 2 for 1 or 'buy 2 - get 3rd [cheapest] free' etc.

Hopeful i'll be able to get some nice clean H with my meal deal. Should make Thursday afternoons less interminable.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:42 - Feb 18 with 3904 viewsBrixtonBlue

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:17 - Feb 18 by sparks

This appears to be a thread characterised by the repeated throwing up of straw men, to avoid accepting a clearly indisputable point.

I've accepted the point several times! I haven't seen anyone denying it either.

It, however, solves nothing.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:44 - Feb 18 with 3887 viewsfooters

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:41 - Feb 18 by WeWereZombies

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/jun/20/cannabis-climate-change-fossil-f

If only there was vegan marijuana...

Mushrooms too.

Interesting to know that the island where the Book of Revelation was said to be written has an overabundance of psychoactive plants. Now, that stuff about god being a six-toed lizard...

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:45 - Feb 18 with 3882 viewsBrixtonBlue

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:21 - Feb 18 by itfcjoe

Could you not say that about people eating meat? I bet 10 years ago someone would say 'people aren't just going to stop eating meat' without being forced to and just for ethical reasons because of the damage it is doing

Meat eating hasn't disappeared has it? So basically you're agreeing with me that Chickers little crusade is pointless.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:45 - Feb 18 with 3878 viewsfooters

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:41 - Feb 18 by chicoazul

Hopeful i'll be able to get some nice clean H with my meal deal. Should make Thursday afternoons less interminable.

You wouldn't touch your egg and cress sarnie after shooting up, that's the problem there.

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:46 - Feb 18 with 3869 viewsHARRY10

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:40 - Feb 18 by chicoazul

So in your legalisation utopia cocaine for e.g. will be "free". And people will be able to have as much of it when they like. These after all seem to me to be the conditions needed to do away with the black market entirely. Thank God i'm leaving the country in 3 weeks.

Nope, as I never said that

But do continue to make up stuff, if it helps avoid replying to what I did say

....................do all you righties habitually lie, or is it just the ones on here ?
If you buy illegal drugs on 16:46 - Feb 18 with 3869 viewsBigManBlue

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:45 - Feb 18 by footers

You wouldn't touch your egg and cress sarnie after shooting up, that's the problem there.

Now paying £2.40 for an egg and cress one could have made at home in about 8 minutes is something we can surely all agree upon as a criminal activity.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Login to get fewer ads

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:47 - Feb 18 with 3865 viewsfooters

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:46 - Feb 18 by BigManBlue

Now paying £2.40 for an egg and cress one could have made at home in about 8 minutes is something we can surely all agree upon as a criminal activity.

Or eating one in the first place. Worst sandwich going. Maybe cucumber, actually. Terrible idea.

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:48 - Feb 18 with 3855 viewschicoazul

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:46 - Feb 18 by HARRY10

....................do all you righties habitually lie, or is it just the ones on here ?

You said free Harold. It's right there.

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:48 - Feb 18 with 3854 viewsBigManBlue

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:47 - Feb 18 by footers

Or eating one in the first place. Worst sandwich going. Maybe cucumber, actually. Terrible idea.

Sorry, is that just cucumber? I'm sure you're making things up now...

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:49 - Feb 18 with 3850 viewsLord_Lucan

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:46 - Feb 18 by HARRY10

I just want to know where in Harryworld we need to go to get our legal Coke

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:50 - Feb 18 with 3835 viewsWeWereZombies

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:48 - Feb 18 by BigManBlue

Just cucumber would be cucumber, you need bread and butter too

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:51 - Feb 18 with 3835 viewsfooters

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:48 - Feb 18 by BigManBlue

Yeah, you know the one, the standard upper-class tea party sandwich. No crusts, white bread and de-skinned cucumber. Wrong on so many levels.

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:52 - Feb 18 with 3827 viewschicoazul

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:49 - Feb 18 by Lord_Lucan

And it'll be free too, don't forget that part.

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:53 - Feb 18 with 3819 viewsitfcjoe

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:45 - Feb 18 by BrixtonBlue

Meat eating hasn't disappeared has it? So basically you're agreeing with me that Chickers little crusade is pointless.

It's not about it disappearing, it's about more people making the choice to stop doing it - that's all he seems to be saying

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:56 - Feb 18 with 3799 viewsBigManBlue

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:51 - Feb 18 by footers

Yeah, you know the one, the standard upper-class tea party sandwich. No crusts, white bread and de-skinned cucumber. Wrong on so many levels.

I think it's best if we all agree not to mention this again.

If anyone needs me I'll be rocking beneath the shower.

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:58 - Feb 18 with 3795 viewsHARRY10

Blimey, the righties are in full lie mood today

must be the absence of any coherent argument .... as usual
If you buy illegal drugs on 17:18 - Feb 18 with 3776 viewschicoazul

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:58 - Feb 18 by HARRY10

Who's lying Harold? You said it would be free and Lucan wants to know where he will be able to get it, once your utopia is in place (although I appreciate the revolution is endless). What was that about a coherent argument?

If you buy illegal drugs on 17:20 - Feb 18 with 3769 viewsLord_Lucan

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:58 - Feb 18 by HARRY10

Let's start this with "Once upon a time"

There is a discussion whether to legalise or decriminalise drugs in order to take it away from dealers. I am largely in favour of this but am in two minds as to whether I want my grandson (when he is older) to be able to walk into Boots to buy some heroin. You think I'm talking guff for suggesting Boots will be an option so I ask where, apart from a chemist will we be able to get our decriminalised drugs.

You then cannot or won't answer this and go into your usual offensive mode.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

If you buy illegal drugs on 17:21 - Feb 18 with 3761 viewssparks

If you buy illegal drugs on 17:20 - Feb 18 by Lord_Lucan

There is a discussion whether to legalise or decriminalise drugs in order to take it away from dealers. I am largely in favour of this but am in two minds as to whether I want my grandson (when he is older) to be able to walk into Boots to buy some heroin. You think I'm talking guff for suggesting Boots will be an option so I ask where, apart from a chemist will we be able to get our decriminalised drugs.

Quite- its not as if they don't currently provide the methadone...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

If you buy illegal drugs on 17:23 - Feb 18 with 3756 viewsnoggin

I remember, not so many years ago, when you could buy GHB in sex shops. I know because I tried it once. 12 quid for a small bottle.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

If you buy illegal drugs on 17:30 - Feb 18 with 3732 viewsHerbivore

From the bar, hopefully.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

If you buy illegal drugs on 17:53 - Feb 18 with 3705 viewsHARRY10

I'll try this slowly .....just for you righties

Those who have an addictive habit will be prescribed the medicines they need. Only after going through the sam process as any medical need.

Recreational drugs will be available just as alcohol/tobacco is now ie licensed and strict content control. No one is claiming this would be fail safe as bootleg tobacco shows.

By all means feel free to make up stuff that has not been proposed, but that need suggests more of a flaw in your intelligence than it does in what is being proposed.
If you buy illegal drugs on 17:58 - Feb 18 with 3695 viewschicoazul

If you buy illegal drugs on 17:53 - Feb 18 by HARRY10

I'll try this slowly .....just for you righties

Those who have an addictive habit will be prescribed the medicines they need. Only after going through the sam process as any medical need.

Recreational drugs will be available just as alcohol/tobacco is now ie licensed and strict content control. No one is claiming this would be fail safe as bootleg tobacco shows.

By all means feel free to make up stuff that has not been proposed, but that need suggests more of a flaw in your intelligence than it does in what is being proposed.

So they won't be "free". Or will they?

"Recreational drugs will be available just as alcohol/tobacco is now", where will one buy these?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024