Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you buy illegal drugs 17:25 - Feb 17 with 63530 viewschicoazul

these are the kind of people you are funding and the activities in which you are complicit, all for your bit of fun; https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/feb/16/hell-on-sea-dawlish-drugs-gang-geo

Great guys these drug buyers. Participants in wrecking their own communities.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

If you buy illegal drugs (n/t) on 18:01 - Feb 18 with 3342 viewsHARRY10

If you buy illegal drugs on 17:58 - Feb 18 by chicoazul

So they won't be "free". Or will they?

"Recreational drugs will be available just as alcohol/tobacco is now", where will one buy these?

who knows

with shops on the High Street closing it's hard to say
[Post edited 18 Feb 2020 18:02]
If you buy illegal drugs (n/t) on 18:02 - Feb 18 with 3333 viewschicoazul

If you buy illegal drugs (n/t) on 18:01 - Feb 18 by HARRY10

who knows

Harold, type first before pressing "add reply".

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:05 - Feb 18 with 3316 viewsNthQldITFC

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:51 - Feb 18 by footers

Yeah, you know the one, the standard upper-class tea party sandwich. No crusts, white bread and de-skinned cucumber. Wrong on so many levels.

Not if followed by a quick knee-trembler with Penelope behind the azaleas, and then back into the marquee to score a couple of biccies off Tarquin, washed down with Pimms.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

If you buy illegal drugs (n/t) on 18:05 - Feb 18 with 3316 viewsHARRY10

If you buy illegal drugs (n/t) on 18:02 - Feb 18 by chicoazul

Harold, type first before pressing "add reply".

thanks

I did wonder
If you buy illegal drugs (n/t) on 18:07 - Feb 18 with 3312 viewschicoazul

If you buy illegal drugs (n/t) on 18:01 - Feb 18 by HARRY10

who knows

Who knows indeed. So it's very disingenuous of you to accuse Lucan of talking guff isnt it, or to claim these drugs will be "free".

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:07 - Feb 18 with 3311 viewsjaykay

If you buy illegal drugs on 17:53 - Feb 18 by HARRY10

I'll try this slowly .....just for you righties

Those who have an addictive habit will be prescribed the medicines they need. Only after going through the sam process as any medical need.

Recreational drugs will be available just as alcohol/tobacco is now ie licensed and strict content control. No one is claiming this would be fail safe as bootleg tobacco shows.

By all means feel free to make up stuff that has not been proposed, but that need suggests more of a flaw in your intelligence than it does in what is being proposed.

i have come to the conclusion that you are a rightie in disguise . trying to get us lefties a bad name. in fact a hamstead blue of the left. also i dont think you read any posts on here as you would know jeera, banksy , callis etc our all left leaning in their politics but you didnt seem to know this.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:07 - Feb 18 with 3310 viewschicoazul

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:05 - Feb 18 by NthQldITFC

Not if followed by a quick knee-trembler with Penelope behind the azaleas, and then back into the marquee to score a couple of biccies off Tarquin, washed down with Pimms.

Mirin.

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:09 - Feb 18 with 3303 viewsfooters

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:07 - Feb 18 by chicoazul

Mirin.

Not sure what Japanese vinegar adds to the equation.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:10 - Feb 18 with 3295 viewseireblue

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:17 - Feb 18 by sparks

This appears to be a thread characterised by the repeated throwing up of straw men, to avoid accepting a clearly indisputable point.

No, your framing of the argument is to make a point.

I could frame it in an equally simple way.

Cocaine was legal.

Some people made it illegal.

I hope all those people that made it illegal, and continue to think it should be illegal are happy with the consequences.

If we want to play at silly analogies.

Homosexuality has existed for thousands of years, even in mammals, just as with taking stimulants or drugs.
The authorities decided homosexuality should be banned and criminalised.
Any negative consequences in a human carrying out the activities associated with being gay, are on the human, not the authority that decided homosexuality should be banned.

That seems to me, analogous to your analogy.
If you buy illegal drugs on 18:12 - Feb 18 with 3285 viewsBrixtonBlue

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:10 - Feb 18 by eireblue

Cocaine was legal.

I hope all those people that made it illegal, and continue to think it should be illegal are happy with the consequences.

Homosexuality has existed for thousands of years, even in mammals, just as with taking stimulants or drugs.
Any negative consequences in a human carrying out the activities associated with being gay, are on the human, not the authority that decided homosexuality should be banned.

BOOM!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:12 - Feb 18 with 3284 viewsHARRY10

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:07 - Feb 18 by jaykay

i have come to the conclusion that you are a rightie in disguise . trying to get us lefties a bad name. in fact a hamstead blue of the left. also i dont think you read any posts on here as you would know jeera, banksy , callis etc our all left leaning in their politics but you didnt seem to know this.

eh ?
If you buy illegal drugs on 18:12 - Feb 18 with 3283 viewschicoazul

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:09 - Feb 18 by footers

Not sure what Japanese vinegar adds to the equation.

Australia's greatest ever athlete.

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:16 - Feb 18 with 3262 viewsLord_Lucan

If you buy illegal drugs on 17:53 - Feb 18 by HARRY10

I'll try this slowly .....just for you righties

Those who have an addictive habit will be prescribed the medicines they need. Only after going through the sam process as any medical need.

Recreational drugs will be available just as alcohol/tobacco is now ie licensed and strict content control. No one is claiming this would be fail safe as bootleg tobacco shows.

By all means feel free to make up stuff that has not been proposed, but that need suggests more of a flaw in your intelligence than it does in what is being proposed.

So why is my suggesting people buy their gear from Boots "Guff"?

You talk in riddles.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:22 - Feb 18 with 3245 viewssparks

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:10 - Feb 18 by eireblue

Cocaine was legal.

Nope- you are straw manning.

There are no inherent negative consequences on third parties of being gay, nor is being gay a choice made for one's own gratification- so your analogy is completely misconceived.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:27 - Feb 18 with 3238 viewsHARRY10

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:16 - Feb 18 by Lord_Lucan

So why is my suggesting people buy their gear from Boots "Guff"?

You talk in riddles.

Because you are claiming something no one on here has proposed - certainly not me

"whether I want my grandson (when he is older) to be able to walk into Boots to buy some heroin"

The clue should have been the word prescription - seems everyone else understood it.

Maybe you could look it up. I'm sure it will all be explained there.
If you buy illegal drugs on 18:41 - Feb 18 with 3219 viewsfooters

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:12 - Feb 18 by chicoazul

Australia's greatest ever athlete.

The greatest troll FB page I have ever seen, brah.

https://www.facebook.com/bodybuildersagainsttipping

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:42 - Feb 18 with 3217 viewsLord_Lucan

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:27 - Feb 18 by HARRY10

Because you are claiming something no one on here has proposed - certainly not me

"whether I want my grandson (when he is older) to be able to walk into Boots to buy some heroin"

The clue should have been the word prescription - seems everyone else understood it.

Maybe you could look it up. I'm sure it will all be explained there.

So I have to go to my GP for a Henry? How will the GP's cope with that one? They can't cope now.

I thought the idea of decriminalising was to take away the dealers? If you put a GP in the way who will log your "prescription" then you are handing the market back to the dealers.

You are talking sh1te.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:53 - Feb 18 with 3188 viewsBrixtonBlue

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:42 - Feb 18 by Lord_Lucan

So I have to go to my GP for a Henry? How will the GP's cope with that one? They can't cope now.

I thought the idea of decriminalising was to take away the dealers? If you put a GP in the way who will log your "prescription" then you are handing the market back to the dealers.

You are talking sh1te.

Would you go for a pure, doctor prescribed drug or buy something you don't know what it's been cut with from a dealer outside Brixton KFC?

I know which I'd choose.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:54 - Feb 18 with 3185 viewsHARRY10

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:42 - Feb 18 by Lord_Lucan

You are talking sh1te.

No, it is just you deliberately twisting what has been said.

Most addicts are already in contact with health services. Heroin is not being talked of as being 'decriminalised' either.

The funding is there if it is needed. And would eventually be paid for by dimished costs in police time, courts, jailing etc

Try looking up what the police and health services view is rather than keep posting up silly reponses to points that have not been made.
If you buy illegal drugs on 18:57 - Feb 18 with 3167 viewslowhouseblue

If you buy illegal drugs on 16:07 - Feb 18 by HARRY10

as well as a lack of knowledge about illegal drugs you don't seem to understand how prescription drugs are supplied either

why not look up 'prescription charges and who pays'

so people are going to get as many recreational drugs as they want on a prescription. ok. i'm not sure you've thought this all through.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

If you buy illegal drugs on 19:00 - Feb 18 with 3160 viewseireblue

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:22 - Feb 18 by sparks

Nope- you are straw manning.

There are no inherent negative consequences on third parties of being gay, nor is being gay a choice made for one's own gratification- so your analogy is completely misconceived.

No, but as discussed previously, authorities think it okay to be gay, but not perform any gay acts.

Having sex is a form of gratification.

Some authorities prefer people to have sex, only for procreation, not gratification.

I believe some gay people have found it difficult to be out, because of attitudes that still persist about being gay, as a consequence third parties are hurt, even today, must have been even worse when it was illegal. Saying there is no third party consequence to a gay person trying to hide that can have third party consequences. There could certainly negative consequences if a family member is imprisoned for being gay, on the rest of the family.

There are no negative consequences to anyone if I take a drug this evening.

Some people like a drug to unwind, let’s call it wine, and that is allowed, and has been used for thousands of years, without criminalisation.
Some people may like to smoke some weed, that is not allowed, although that has been used for thousands of years, without criminalisation.

Some people get gratification from having sex with a partner of the opposite sex, that is allowed.
Some people get gratification from having sex with a partner of the same sex, that is not allowed.

You seem to want to make a point, that the people that are currently criminalised for their activity, should be the ones to feel bad about it, and refrain, or accept the negative consequences.

And you are making a simple frame and ignoring points to sustain that point.

The people that bear the responsibility, of the negative consequences of criminalising a human activity, are the people that are criminalising a human activity.
If you buy illegal drugs on 19:02 - Feb 18 with 3146 viewsHARRY10

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:57 - Feb 18 by lowhouseblue

so people are going to get as many recreational drugs as they want on a prescription. ok. i'm not sure you've thought this all through.

oh look children

another rightie liar

there's a surprise
If you buy illegal drugs on 19:05 - Feb 18 with 3135 viewssparks

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:53 - Feb 18 by BrixtonBlue

Would you go for a pure, doctor prescribed drug or buy something you don't know what it's been cut with from a dealer outside Brixton KFC?

I know which I'd choose.

What would an addict choose?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

If you buy illegal drugs on 19:07 - Feb 18 with 3124 viewssparks

If you buy illegal drugs on 19:00 - Feb 18 by eireblue

No, but as discussed previously, authorities think it okay to be gay, but not perform any gay acts.

Having sex is a form of gratification.

Some authorities prefer people to have sex, only for procreation, not gratification.

I believe some gay people have found it difficult to be out, because of attitudes that still persist about being gay, as a consequence third parties are hurt, even today, must have been even worse when it was illegal. Saying there is no third party consequence to a gay person trying to hide that can have third party consequences. There could certainly negative consequences if a family member is imprisoned for being gay, on the rest of the family.

There are no negative consequences to anyone if I take a drug this evening.

Some people like a drug to unwind, let’s call it wine, and that is allowed, and has been used for thousands of years, without criminalisation.
Some people may like to smoke some weed, that is not allowed, although that has been used for thousands of years, without criminalisation.

Some people get gratification from having sex with a partner of the opposite sex, that is allowed.
Some people get gratification from having sex with a partner of the same sex, that is not allowed.

You seem to want to make a point, that the people that are currently criminalised for their activity, should be the ones to feel bad about it, and refrain, or accept the negative consequences.

And you are making a simple frame and ignoring points to sustain that point.

The people that bear the responsibility, of the negative consequences of criminalising a human activity, are the people that are criminalising a human activity.

I only make one point. It is indisputable. The only reason I have continued to press it is because of the astonishing manner in which people appear desperate to do anything but acknowledge it.

The point is simple. In the current legal climate, by choosing personal gratification by way of illegal drugs, people are causing significant harm to vulnerable people. It is simply a fact.

Your analogy with gay people simply doesnt work- its seeking to address some other point, and doing so in a way which I think is frankly questionable.

If you buy illegal drugs on 19:11 - Feb 18 with 3113 viewsHARRY10

If you buy illegal drugs on 19:05 - Feb 18 by sparks

What would an addict choose?

The doctor, that's where they get their needles, those on methadone and numerous other medecinestreatments

Talk to any doctor or even high up cops and they will tell you the biggest battle is with ignorance as displayed by clueless righties who oppose progressive work in this area at every turn

Thankfully the worldis changing and the UK is slowly making the necessary changes - away from bigotry and ignorance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024