Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bloody universities in their liberal bubbles 23:18 - Feb 17 with 1277 viewstractordownsouth

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/02/06/nigel-farage-liberty-university-honorary-d

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Bloody universities in their liberal bubbles on 23:23 - Feb 17 with 1255 viewsBlueBadger

Who'd have thought that homophobic Nigel Farage would receive an accolade from a homophobic institution?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Bloody universities in their liberal bubbles on 23:31 - Feb 17 with 1242 viewstractordownsouth

Bloody universities in their liberal bubbles on 23:23 - Feb 17 by BlueBadger

Who'd have thought that homophobic Nigel Farage would receive an accolade from a homophobic institution?

A organisation that is allowed to be homophobic by law because the special book says they can. Peace and love (except for gays)

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Bloody universities in their liberal bubbles on 12:52 - Feb 18 with 1046 viewsJ2BLUE

Where has anyone ever said American universities were liberal bubbles?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bloody universities in their liberal bubbles on 13:22 - Feb 18 with 1004 viewsBlueBadger

Bloody universities in their liberal bubbles on 12:52 - Feb 18 by J2BLUE

Where has anyone ever said American universities were liberal bubbles?

It's a popular lie spouted by right wing loons.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Bloody universities in their liberal bubbles on 13:37 - Feb 18 with 963 viewslowhouseblue

Bloody universities in their liberal bubbles on 13:22 - Feb 18 by BlueBadger

It's a popular lie spouted by right wing loons.

though you would also have to be a bit of a left wing loon to suggest that liberty university is in anyway representative of higher education institutions in the us.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Bloody universities in their liberal bubbles on 13:41 - Feb 18 with 944 viewsBlueBadger

Bloody universities in their liberal bubbles on 13:37 - Feb 18 by lowhouseblue

though you would also have to be a bit of a left wing loon to suggest that liberty university is in anyway representative of higher education institutions in the us.

I merely said it was institution, in all fairness. They used to put dangerous loons in them, so they could keep them away from the general populace...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024