Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Twitter story about Di Canio 14:05 - Feb 18 with 2214 viewsMullet

You can imagine every word is true.

I’ve played with a few lads who took 5 a side far too seriously but they’re all blokes who never made it. I can only imagine the rage PDC mustered up etc.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Twitter story about Di Canio on 14:07 - Feb 18 with 2160 viewsBlueBadger

I bet he was like a Latin Roy Keane.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Twitter story about Di Canio on 14:17 - Feb 18 with 2085 viewsBluefish

I used to play in an annual charity pro am where 4 ex pros played each year and they basically rotated to be in your team or against in each game. Names included Phil Babb, Lee Hendrie, Craig Hignett, Matt Elliott, Ruel Fox, Chris Sutton, Geoff Horsfield, Alan Kennedy, julian Joachim, clayton blackmore and others

Some of them were class and strolled around playing the ofd good ball but not really scoring whereas others went flat out smashing in goals. Most were great blokes while others were just nobs.

My favourite was having ruel fox as the guest in my team and I subbed him at 2-2 with a few minutes left. To be fair you aren't really supposed to sub them but he was livid and went on about it all day. At the end I showered and stuck an itfc shirt on for a photo and he refused to be in moaned about me taking the piss. Chris sutton had to tell him to stop being a nob.

Had some great chats with hignett about the po final and Elliott about his time with us but others were equally gents including blackmore who talked for ages

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Twitter story about Di Canio on 14:18 - Feb 18 with 2071 viewsBluefish

Twitter story about Di Canio on 14:07 - Feb 18 by BlueBadger

I bet he was like a Latin Roy Keane.

His management spell wasn't that bad

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Twitter story about Di Canio on 14:18 - Feb 18 with 2075 viewsLord_Lucan

Slightly off subject but Bontcho had 5 a side goal posts in his living room and he encouraged games in there which always resulted in all sorts of ornaments and the light getting smashed.

He was also spotted on the tube once in full Luton kit as he didn't have time to shower or change after a game.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Twitter story about Di Canio on 14:23 - Feb 18 with 2017 viewschicoazul

Great bloke that PDC, terrific banter.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Twitter story about Di Canio on 14:30 - Feb 18 with 1965 viewsWD19

Twitter story about Di Canio on 14:17 - Feb 18 by Bluefish

I used to play in an annual charity pro am where 4 ex pros played each year and they basically rotated to be in your team or against in each game. Names included Phil Babb, Lee Hendrie, Craig Hignett, Matt Elliott, Ruel Fox, Chris Sutton, Geoff Horsfield, Alan Kennedy, julian Joachim, clayton blackmore and others

Some of them were class and strolled around playing the ofd good ball but not really scoring whereas others went flat out smashing in goals. Most were great blokes while others were just nobs.

My favourite was having ruel fox as the guest in my team and I subbed him at 2-2 with a few minutes left. To be fair you aren't really supposed to sub them but he was livid and went on about it all day. At the end I showered and stuck an itfc shirt on for a photo and he refused to be in moaned about me taking the piss. Chris sutton had to tell him to stop being a nob.

Had some great chats with hignett about the po final and Elliott about his time with us but others were equally gents including blackmore who talked for ages

I thought Fox more or less grew up a Town fan!? (Although played it down later, for obvious reasons)
Twitter story about Di Canio on 14:32 - Feb 18 with 1951 viewsBLUEBEAT

A cute story about a massive fascist

Poll: W or W

Twitter story about Di Canio on 16:06 - Feb 18 with 1701 viewsronnyd

Twitter story about Di Canio on 14:18 - Feb 18 by Lord_Lucan

Slightly off subject but Bontcho had 5 a side goal posts in his living room and he encouraged games in there which always resulted in all sorts of ornaments and the light getting smashed.

He was also spotted on the tube once in full Luton kit as he didn't have time to shower or change after a game.

My granddaughter told her mum that she liked coming to Nana,s & Granddads because we let them break things. Three a side was great fun in our lounge.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2020 19:42]
Login to get fewer ads

Twitter story about Di Canio on 19:07 - Feb 18 with 1393 viewsBlueBadger

Twitter story about Di Canio on 14:18 - Feb 18 by Bluefish

His management spell wasn't that bad

Let's be fair, the only one coming close to rivalling Famous Roy in the 'bad manager' stakes at the moment is our very own Lambo.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024