Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oxford United will be very tough game at home on Saturday 20:22 - Feb 18 with 2534 viewsMaySixth

They play very nice stuff and are a real threat.
Rob Dickie at the back is a young centre back prospect on par with Woolfenden
Cameron Brannagan is also back fit and a fine player in the centre of midfield

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Oxford United will be very tough game at home on Saturday on 20:27 - Feb 18 with 2509 viewsPecker

They have a right d1ck of a manager though, unlike us. I am confident of a 2-0 Town win.
Oxford United will be very tough game at home on Saturday on 20:31 - Feb 18 with 2484 viewsKeaneish

Oxford United will be very tough game at home on Saturday on 20:27 - Feb 18 by Pecker

They have a right d1ck of a manager though, unlike us. I am confident of a 2-0 Town win.

Yeah, I don’t think they’re too much to worry about. Conditions were bad but they rarely caused us much bother down there other than good opening in the first 20 mins. Confident of a victory.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Oxford United will be very tough game at home on Saturday on 20:33 - Feb 18 with 2474 viewsMaySixth

Oxford United will be very tough game at home on Saturday on 20:31 - Feb 18 by Keaneish

Yeah, I don’t think they’re too much to worry about. Conditions were bad but they rarely caused us much bother down there other than good opening in the first 20 mins. Confident of a victory.

Should be an open, decent game.
Hope we keep up the momentum.
Sneaky feeling that we are going to have to dig in and show some resilience - the crowd need to play a role.

Oxford United will be very tough game at home on Saturday on 21:09 - Feb 18 with 2357 viewscatch74

Oxford United will be very tough game at home on Saturday on 20:33 - Feb 18 by MaySixth

Should be an open, decent game.
Hope we keep up the momentum.
Sneaky feeling that we are going to have to dig in and show some resilience - the crowd need to play a role.

Warming up for it tonight I see!

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Oxford United will be very tough game at home on Saturday on 22:25 - Feb 18 with 2181 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Been saying that about Rob Dickie since day 1 of this season.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Oxford United will be very tough game at home on Saturday on 22:41 - Feb 18 with 2126 viewsbournemouthblue

I think they'll enjoy playing at Portman Road

They certainly have some talent in midfield, they always looked a threat then they burst between the lines

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Oxford United will be very tough game at home on Saturday on 10:34 - Feb 19 with 1805 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Marcus Browne is probably their main threat. I remember last time out that he could do something that few midfielders in this division possess - the ability to take the ball deep, carry the ball & drag the team up 30 yards and make the right final decision with the ball

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Oxford United will be very tough game at home on Saturday on 12:20 - Feb 19 with 1702 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Oxford United will be very tough game at home on Saturday on 20:31 - Feb 18 by Keaneish

Who was their left winger when we played at their place? Thought he was their biggest threat by a long way that night
Login to get fewer ads

Oxford United will be very tough game at home on Saturday on 13:09 - Feb 19 with 1637 viewsEly_Blue

They did lose 2 of their best players in the January transfer window and their position and form since is showing

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Oxford United will be very tough game at home on Saturday on 13:22 - Feb 19 with 1616 viewsKeaneish

Oxford United will be very tough game at home on Saturday on 12:20 - Feb 19 by Matt_Netherlands

Who was their left winger when we played at their place? Thought he was their biggest threat by a long way that night

Fosu-Henry I think. He’s now at Brentford.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Oxford United will be very tough game at home on Saturday on 15:51 - Feb 21 with 1252 viewsMaySixth

Will be happy with a point Saturday.

Delighted with three.

Oxford United will be very tough game at home on Saturday on 16:29 - Feb 21 with 1188 viewsr2d2

Very decent little team. This isnt going to be easy at all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024