Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can’t believe what I am seeing! 21:41 - Feb 18 with 3355 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Pompey v Exeter. 0-0 after about 82 minutes.

Exeter score and going to Wembley.

Pompey equalise with two minutes left.

Exeter score again on the stroke of full time to head to Wembley again.

Pompey equalise deep in added time.

Pompey win it in added time with last kick.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Can’t believe what I am seeing! on 21:47 - Feb 18 with 3270 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Both sides desperate to avoid extra time?

Didn't Portsmouth play in the final last year too?

Who are they playing this time? Is it a proper side or one of the under 21 ones?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Can’t believe what I am seeing! on 21:52 - Feb 18 with 3219 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I also see in the Scottish cup, St Mirren were 4-1 up at half time and have drawn 4-4.

Can’t believe what I am seeing! on 22:01 - Feb 18 with 3165 viewsSitfcB

Can’t believe what I am seeing! on 21:47 - Feb 18 by Nthsuffolkblue

Both sides desperate to avoid extra time?

Didn't Portsmouth play in the final last year too?

Who are they playing this time? Is it a proper side or one of the under 21 ones?

Will be Newport or Salford.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Can’t believe what I am seeing! on 22:05 - Feb 18 with 3134 viewsgainsboroughblue

Cue Ash1987 telling us that 80,000 Pompey are descending (actually ascending) to Wembley.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Can’t believe what I am seeing! on 22:09 - Feb 18 with 3091 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Can’t believe what I am seeing! on 22:01 - Feb 18 by SitfcB

Will be Newport or Salford.

Oh, a proper side or Class of 90 reserves then.

I am sure it will be a nice experience for them.

Here is hoping we might experience Wembley in a more meaningful match at the end of the season now automatic seems to be slipping away.

EDIT: I wonder how our fans would be if we made it to Wembley 2 seasons running in that competition while staying in this league too. Cue the better than not doing so while staying in it which is fair enough.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2020 22:13]

Can’t believe what I am seeing! on 23:48 - Feb 18 with 2858 viewsIllinoisblue

Can’t believe what I am seeing! on 22:05 - Feb 18 by gainsboroughblue

Cue Ash1987 telling us that 80,000 Pompey are descending (actually ascending) to Wembley.

258,000 actually

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Can’t believe what I am seeing! on 07:53 - Feb 19 with 2488 viewsChrisd

Can’t believe what I am seeing! on 22:05 - Feb 18 by gainsboroughblue

The cup runs in the FA Cup and this competition haven't done any harm to Portsmouth's league form. If anything, it's helped to get them into gear for a promotion charge.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2020 8:06]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Can’t believe what I am seeing! on 08:07 - Feb 19 with 2449 viewsBlueForYou

Portsmouth were very very poor for most of the match, Exeter by far the best side & they deserved to win. I was thinking how on earth did Ipswich lose to these!
Login to get fewer ads

Can’t believe what I am seeing! on 09:38 - Feb 19 with 2287 viewsAsh1987

Can’t believe what I am seeing! on 08:07 - Feb 19 by BlueForYou

Portsmouth were very very poor for most of the match, Exeter by far the best side & they deserved to win. I was thinking how on earth did Ipswich lose to these!

Portsmouth setup an online interest form last night. Apparently over 120,000 have signed the online thing to declare their interest in tickets for the final. Portsmouth is a massive club. A second successive final in 2 years. 7 trips to wembley. 2 fa cups. 2 champions of england.

Outside the top 6/7 in England, Portsmouth are as big as anyone. A remarkable club.
Can’t believe what I am seeing! on 09:42 - Feb 19 with 2269 viewsGeoffSentence

Can’t believe what I am seeing! on 21:52 - Feb 18 by Nthsuffolkblue

I also see in the Scottish cup, St Mirren were 4-1 up at half time and have drawn 4-4.

Brings back bad memories of playing against Derby when Steve McClaren was about to start managing them.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Can’t believe what I am seeing! on 09:43 - Feb 19 with 2265 viewsPJH

Can’t believe what I am seeing! on 09:38 - Feb 19 by Ash1987

Portsmouth setup an online interest form last night. Apparently over 120,000 have signed the online thing to declare their interest in tickets for the final. Portsmouth is a massive club. A second successive final in 2 years. 7 trips to wembley. 2 fa cups. 2 champions of england.

Outside the top 6/7 in England, Portsmouth are as big as anyone. A remarkable club.

Let's hope they win the EFL Trophy again and get the chance to defend it next year..
Can’t believe what I am seeing! on 09:46 - Feb 19 with 2242 viewsSamWhiteUK

Pahahaha!
Can’t believe what I am seeing! on 10:40 - Feb 19 with 2127 viewsNthsuffolkblue

So predictable!

It will be a big advantage to them in the final if there are only 80 Newport fans there.

Of course, if Salford get through, all the London Man Utd fans may well turn up meaning the sold out stadium will be 50:50 Pompei fans and Man Utd fans (apart from the 80-odd genuine Salford fans there too).

Can’t believe what I am seeing! on 10:45 - Feb 19 with 2111 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

First premier league team to go into administration, truly remarkable.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Can’t believe what I am seeing! on 10:52 - Feb 19 with 2085 viewsChrisd

Can’t believe what I am seeing! on 10:40 - Feb 19 by Nthsuffolkblue

So predictable!

It will be a big advantage to them in the final if there are only 80 Newport fans there.

Of course, if Salford get through, all the London Man Utd fans may well turn up meaning the sold out stadium will be 50:50 Pompei fans and Man Utd fans (apart from the 80-odd genuine Salford fans there too).

When Salford City got promotion via the National League play offs thousands off Man Utd fans didn't turn up for the final against Fylde. In fact, the attendance at Wembley was 8,049.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

14,700 there last night.... on 11:10 - Feb 19 with 2032 viewsBloots

....rock n roll.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Can’t believe what I am seeing! on 11:11 - Feb 19 with 2030 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Can’t believe what I am seeing! on 10:52 - Feb 19 by Chrisd

When Salford City got promotion via the National League play offs thousands off Man Utd fans didn't turn up for the final against Fylde. In fact, the attendance at Wembley was 8,049.

Yes, but we are talking a cup final here.

Biggest game for Portsmouth since the FA Cup final and surely all the Man Utd fans won't want to pass up an opportunity to see their class of 90 team against the mighty Pompei.

Can’t believe what I am seeing! on 11:15 - Feb 19 with 2013 viewsAsh1987

Can’t believe what I am seeing! on 11:11 - Feb 19 by Nthsuffolkblue

Yes, but we are talking a cup final here.

Biggest game for Portsmouth since the FA Cup final and surely all the Man Utd fans won't want to pass up an opportunity to see their class of 90 team against the mighty Pompei.

Do you think if Neville, Scholes, Giggs, Butt i.e class of 92 and the rest of their old players etc came out of retirement tomorrow, that they would beat Portsmouth's first team as it stands now, given fitness etc?
Can’t believe what I am seeing! on 11:29 - Feb 19 with 1975 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Can’t believe what I am seeing! on 11:15 - Feb 19 by Ash1987

Do you think if Neville, Scholes, Giggs, Butt i.e class of 92 and the rest of their old players etc came out of retirement tomorrow, that they would beat Portsmouth's first team as it stands now, given fitness etc?

Not what I said nor relevant, though, is it?

The draw of Salford aside for a few hundred fans, is that they are the team bankrolled by them.

Who do you hope to get in the final? Them or Newport?

Can’t believe what I am seeing! on 11:39 - Feb 19 with 1956 viewsAsh1987

Can’t believe what I am seeing! on 11:29 - Feb 19 by Nthsuffolkblue

Not what I said nor relevant, though, is it?

The draw of Salford aside for a few hundred fans, is that they are the team bankrolled by them.

Who do you hope to get in the final? Them or Newport?

Either, we will beat either of them with both hands tied behind our backs.

Do you think town will reach the playoffs/top 2?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024