Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm sure we can expect investigations to start anytime soon 18:44 - Feb 19 with 1143 viewstractordownsouth

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

I'm sure we can expect investigations to start anytime soon on 18:51 - Feb 19 with 1087 viewsGaryCooper

Is he calling for retrospective prosecutions for all crimes?
I'm sure we can expect investigations to start anytime soon on 18:53 - Feb 19 with 1073 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ah. Unfortunately for Lammy, he seems to have forgotten that Patel is a puppet and total feckwit.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I'm sure we can expect investigations to start anytime soon on 19:55 - Feb 19 with 974 viewsHARRY10

I'm sure we can expect investigations to start anytime soon on 18:53 - Feb 19 by Swansea_Blue

Ah. Unfortunately for Lammy, he seems to have forgotten that Patel is a puppet and total feckwit.

I think that may explain the headline

Johnson found with a little dope
I'm sure we can expect investigations to start anytime soon on 19:59 - Feb 19 with 958 viewsJ2BLUE

I understand your passion but you're becoming a Labour propaganda poster.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'm sure we can expect investigations to start anytime soon on 20:11 - Feb 19 with 928 viewsjaykay

I'm sure we can expect investigations to start anytime soon on 19:59 - Feb 19 by J2BLUE

I understand your passion but you're becoming a Labour propaganda poster.

nothing wrong in that is there.. twtd is a broad church as we have had tory propaganda posters, or should i have said anti corbyn propaganda posters. plus mick propaganda posters. even vegan propaganda posters.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

I'm sure we can expect investigations to start anytime soon on 20:16 - Feb 19 with 908 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm sure we can expect investigations to start anytime soon on 20:11 - Feb 19 by jaykay

nothing wrong in that is there.. twtd is a broad church as we have had tory propaganda posters, or should i have said anti corbyn propaganda posters. plus mick propaganda posters. even vegan propaganda posters.

And they are all equally tedious but yes, people can obviously post whatever they want.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'm sure we can expect investigations to start anytime soon on 20:21 - Feb 19 with 885 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I'm sure we can expect investigations to start anytime soon on 18:51 - Feb 19 by GaryCooper

So it used to be OK but isn't any more?

Or is Priti only referring to lower classes than her fellow leaders belong to?

Sometimes even you must struggle with your party's hypocrisy, surely?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I'm sure we can expect investigations to start anytime soon on 21:03 - Feb 19 with 818 viewsFtnfwest

Sounds like a job for Stacey Dooley investigates.....or maybe not
Login to get fewer ads

I'm sure we can expect investigations to start anytime soon on 21:05 - Feb 19 with 807 viewsm14_blue

I'm sure we can expect investigations to start anytime soon on 18:51 - Feb 19 by GaryCooper

I think he’s just calling out rank hypocrisy from the people running our country tbh.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024