Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The labour party has lost touch with reality 18:55 - Feb 19 with 3508 viewsGaryCooper

Part 222989657687543

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/labour-mp-dawn-butler-child-born-without-sex-150324736

Shameful idiocy.
The labour party has lost touch with reality on 12:17 - Feb 20 with 627 viewsDarth_Koont

The labour party has lost touch with reality on 11:47 - Feb 20 by itfcjoe

Blair comments on this in that speech there when asked if he'd sign it....

Says 'No' emphatically, says it just drags Labour into a culture war with the Tories of focusing on Trans Rights where Tories talk about being strong on immigration which is a culture war they'll lose, and continue to lose

Needs to go through proper process, proper consultation and that Labour need to support the right side on it at that point, not just sign pledges for show

Pffft.

Of course that approach wasn't allowed with the IHRA definition so he's clearly picking and choosing his battles here. Or just doesn't realise how "political debate" in 2020 works especially when you've not got the support of the right-wing press.

I'm sure Blair has a lot to offer in wider discussions but he needs to drop talking about Labour party politics itself. He's damaged goods.

Pronouns: He/Him

The labour party has lost touch with reality on 12:21 - Feb 20 with 616 viewsDarth_Koont

The labour party has lost touch with reality on 11:31 - Feb 20 by GaryCooper

'The rest of Northern Europe' seriously, this rates in the top five of the stupidest things ever posted on this site, the rest of Norther Europe ffs pal give it a rest!!!!!!!

If in doubt ...

The labour party has lost touch with reality on 13:18 - Feb 20 with 577 viewsGaryCooper

The labour party has lost touch with reality on 12:21 - Feb 20 by Darth_Koont

If in doubt ...

Strange selfie, just think I always had you down as a fella.
The labour party has lost touch with reality on 13:22 - Feb 20 with 572 viewsDarth_Koont

The labour party has lost touch with reality on 13:18 - Feb 20 by GaryCooper

Strange selfie, just think I always had you down as a fella.

Top bantzzzzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024