Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where do you think we will finish? Honestly! 11:44 - Feb 20 with 987 viewsBluefish

Where do you think we will finish? Honestly!

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Where do you think we will finish? Honestly! on 11:45 - Feb 20 with 973 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Any reason you have two options to vote for if anyone thinks we would finish 6th?

I like the fact you have corrected it and named this one "honestly". I trust the corrected one is completely dishonestly.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2020 17:21]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Where do you think we will finish? Honestly! on 11:46 - Feb 20 with 967 viewsMullet

Away to another top six side in the playoffs

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Where do you think we will finish? Honestly! on 11:47 - Feb 20 with 964 viewsBluefish

Where do you think we will finish? Honestly! on 11:45 - Feb 20 by Nthsuffolkblue

Any reason you have two options to vote for if anyone thinks we would finish 6th?

I like the fact you have corrected it and named this one "honestly". I trust the corrected one is completely dishonestly.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2020 17:21]

Meant to say 7th innit

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Where do you think we will finish? Honestly! on 22:13 - Feb 27 with 676 viewslambo77

Wembley here we come again!
Where do you think we will finish? Honestly! on 01:34 - Feb 28 with 606 viewsDoctor_Earman

Anyone that thinks we will finish top 2 is obviously a troll and should be banned.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024