Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation 09:16 - Feb 21 with 3969 viewsdavblue

Shame another option gone.
Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 09:17 - Feb 21 with 3608 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Should return before the end of the season though.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 09:18 - Feb 21 with 3605 viewsportmanking

Come in Freddie, now's your time to shine, son.
Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 09:28 - Feb 21 with 3525 viewsParky

Morris to make the bench, or even possibly recall Drinan?

I know we have Sears, but surely we need an alternative option.
Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 09:32 - Feb 21 with 3499 viewsitfcjoe

A shame we have Folami, Roberts and Drinan out on loan - but potentially an opportunity for Ben Morris (who I know some of the senior players rate highly)

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 09:35 - Feb 21 with 3453 viewshampstead_blue

I shall now give it my best Blackadder......."Bug#er!"

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 09:41 - Feb 21 with 3420 viewsdavblue

Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 09:32 - Feb 21 by itfcjoe

A shame we have Folami, Roberts and Drinan out on loan - but potentially an opportunity for Ben Morris (who I know some of the senior players rate highly)

I know he's been injured but one who's not really had a chance here.
Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 09:42 - Feb 21 with 3417 viewsbrazil1982

Oh, ffs
Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 09:48 - Feb 21 with 3374 viewsCokeIsKey

Good, we will have some quality in our strike force for the rest of the season. I wonder if we can do a Barcelona and pay the release clause of someone like Toney, that would certianly improve us.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Login to get fewer ads

Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 10:09 - Feb 21 with 3236 viewsWickets

So both KVY and Norwood have had 2 op's . A bit unlucky .
Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 10:15 - Feb 21 with 3190 viewsParky

Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 10:09 - Feb 21 by Wickets

Don't we say this every single year though?
Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 10:22 - Feb 21 with 3141 viewsbobbyramsey

Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 10:15 - Feb 21 by Parky

Don't we say this every single year though?

We only sign crocks,
We only.................
Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 10:51 - Feb 21 with 3011 viewsWeWereZombies

Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 09:28 - Feb 21 by Parky

Morris to make the bench, or even possibly recall Drinan?

I know we have Sears, but surely we need an alternative option.

Or even Virral

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 12:31 - Feb 21 with 2913 viewsjayessess

Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 10:09 - Feb 21 by Wickets

Our injury record this season has been pretty good, relatively speaking.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 12:33 - Feb 21 with 2909 viewsChrisd

Sears has got a real opportunity to establish himself. Sometimes I just get the impression PL is better to have less choice, than more. It could actually work in our favour.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 12:33 - Feb 21 with 2905 viewschicoazul

Why do we keep signing injured players.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 12:34 - Feb 21 with 2903 viewschicoazul

We signed them injured and put them straight into the team.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 12:43 - Feb 21 with 2898 viewsBlueBadger

Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 12:33 - Feb 21 by chicoazul

Why do we keep signing injured players.

He wasn't actually injured when we signed him though, was he?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 13:03 - Feb 21 with 2862 viewsRadlett_blue

Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 10:22 - Feb 21 by bobbyramsey

We only sign crocks,
We only.................

They only seem to become crocks after joining Town (excepting elderly sick notes such as Steven Taylor etc). Yet again, a muscular injury has recurred. This has been such a theme in recent years that it's natural to question the quality of our sports science department (Lankester?). Maybe this is something else that Evans is doing on the cheap?
Some of the injuries have been pure bad luck, e.g Nydam, our rash of cruciates.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 13:11 - Feb 21 with 2846 viewsJDB23

Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 12:43 - Feb 21 by BlueBadger

I think Norwood was, not KVY though.
Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 13:13 - Feb 21 with 2838 viewschicoazul

Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 13:11 - Feb 21 by JDB23

I think Norwood was, not KVY though.

Both were.

EDIT; so too were Judge and Keane.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2020 13:16]

Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 13:19 - Feb 21 with 2819 viewschicoazul

Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 12:43 - Feb 21 by BlueBadger

He says he’s had the injury since his time with Tranmere: “It showed up on my medical, it’s something we’ve been managing and it’s something we’ve been looking at different options for and I’m continuing to play, so there’s no problem as of yet.”

Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 13:35 - Feb 21 with 2794 viewsGuthrum

Given his propensity for off-pitch scrapes and antics, I'd hate to think how it might have happened. Wrestler pulling on one leg while the other is stuck in his car door?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 13:37 - Feb 21 with 2787 viewschicoazul

Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 13:03 - Feb 21 by Radlett_blue

They only seem to become crocks after joining Town (excepting elderly sick notes such as Steven Taylor etc). Yet again, a muscular injury has recurred. This has been such a theme in recent years that it's natural to question the quality of our sports science department (Lankester?). Maybe this is something else that Evans is doing on the cheap?

The major problem IMVHO in the last few years is not the injuries, the number, or the nature of them, but the club's complete inability to rehab people quickly and properly. I choose to believe this is a cost related problem.

Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 13:49 - Feb 21 with 2770 viewsjayessess

Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 13:03 - Feb 21 by Radlett_blue

Most footballer injuries are muscular. Muscle problems account for 30% of all time lost by footballers to injury.

This season our injury record has, relatively speaking, been absolutely blissful. The average footballer picks up about 2 injuries per season, losing 36 days total on average, according to the BMA https://bjsm.bmj.com/content/45/7/553.abstract.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Norwood out with a Groin injury and having an operation on 14:06 - Feb 21 with 2752 viewsTrequartista

We must be top of the table for unsuccessful groin operations.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024