Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We’ve regained control on something which we never lost in the first place. 08:44 - Feb 22 with 1005 viewsMattinLondon

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51585018
We’ve regained control on something which we never lost in the first place. on 08:49 - Feb 22 with 971 viewsblueconscience

When are you planning your party to celebrate?

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

We’ve regained control on something which we never lost in the first place. on 08:52 - Feb 22 with 950 viewsTractorWood

Just need the 156 new hospitals now.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

We’ve regained control on something which we never lost in the first place. on 09:02 - Feb 22 with 922 viewsDubtractor

I still think that the new blue passports being made in France is peak Brexit.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

We’ve regained control on something which we never lost in the first place. on 09:03 - Feb 22 with 920 viewsblueconscience

We’ve regained control on something which we never lost in the first place. on 09:02 - Feb 22 by Dubtractor

I still think that the new blue passports being made in France is peak Brexit.

Making passports is below the average Brit!!
[Post edited 22 Feb 2020 9:05]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

We’ve regained control on something which we never lost in the first place. on 09:08 - Feb 22 with 908 viewsnoggin

“Home Secretary Priti Patel said the passport will "once again be entwined with our national identity".

Wtf?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

We’ve regained control on something which we never lost in the first place. on 09:10 - Feb 22 with 899 viewsMullet

We’ve regained control on something which we never lost in the first place. on 09:08 - Feb 22 by noggin

“Home Secretary Priti Patel said the passport will "once again be entwined with our national identity".

Wtf?

It's just meaningless jingoism. It doesn't have to make sense as long as it sounds like "great" and "Britain" are fairly close together in a sentence the mob she's playing to lap it up.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

We’ve regained control on something which we never lost in the first place. on 09:10 - Feb 22 with 899 viewsDubtractor

We’ve regained control on something which we never lost in the first place. on 09:08 - Feb 22 by noggin

Wtf?

This is why I have largely stopped giving a toss.

Politicians chucking utterly meaningless, or worse nonsensical, soundbites and our population and media absolutely lapping it up.

We are a nation of fools.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

We’ve regained control on something which we never lost in the first place. on 09:13 - Feb 22 with 890 viewsBigManBlue

Wtf?

I think it means we'll all now be much more aware of them as we're waiting 4 hours to get through customs.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Login to get fewer ads

We’ve regained control on something which we never lost in the first place. on 09:20 - Feb 22 with 854 viewsnoggin

We’ve regained control on something which we never lost in the first place. on 09:13 - Feb 22 by BigManBlue

I think it means we'll all now be much more aware of them as we're waiting 4 hours to get through customs.

A wonderful time to have an Irish passport. https://www.facebook.com/330630840306646/posts/2655928574443516/?vh=e
[Post edited 22 Feb 2020 9:26]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

We’ve regained control on something which we never lost in the first place. on 10:03 - Feb 22 with 785 viewsBrianTablet

Putting the con in control.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2020 13:15]

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024