Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glad to see some variation in subjects this morning... 10:03 - Feb 22 with 756 viewshoppy

When I looked on here yesterday, it looked for a while as though some people were dreaming of a forum full of Tommy Smith posts...

(Yes, I get the irony of adding another one, but his name isn’t in the title!)

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Glad to see some variation in subjects this morning... on 10:19 - Feb 22 with 713 viewsblueislander

Of course, a forum full of Jay Tabb posts would be brilliant. ‘Ees great is Tabby.
Glad to see some variation in subjects this morning... on 10:42 - Feb 22 with 691 viewsPecker

And your "variation" on a scone is...…?
Glad to see some variation in subjects this morning... on 13:11 - Feb 22 with 639 viewshoppy

Glad to see some variation in subjects this morning... on 10:42 - Feb 22 by Pecker

And your "variation" on a scone is...…?

I always say ‘scone’, personally.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Glad to see some variation in subjects this morning... on 13:29 - Feb 22 with 601 viewsBluefish

Like an ex gf, you remember them fondly but don't want them back because you remember the flaws. You also don't want someone else to have them though

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Glad to see some variation in subjects this morning... on 13:45 - Feb 22 with 573 viewsSwansea_Blue

Glad to see some variation in subjects this morning... on 13:29 - Feb 22 by Bluefish

Like an ex gf, you remember them fondly but don't want them back because you remember the flaws. You also don't want someone else to have them though

Most people would welcome back an ex who was great in the box and good with their head

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024