Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert deserves some kind of award for how he’s messed this up 17:01 - Feb 22 with 1895 viewspatrickswell

From potential champions to a 40% chance of 6th place in a matter of weeks is very special work.

Time for protests I’m afraid. And anyone bleating about supporting the team can do one. They’ve had plenty of support and have served up an unending diet of failure. Time to let them know just what losers they are and if it gets most of them out of the club, then all the better for it. There are so many people currently representing us that we would be better off without.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2020 17:05]
Lambert deserves some kind of award for how he’s messed this up on 17:03 - Feb 22 with 1843 viewsTractorWood

Bishop for Edwards was an inspired substitution.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Lambert deserves some kind of award for how he’s messed this up on 17:04 - Feb 22 with 1800 viewshamburger_sv

The 'award' is known as a sacking.

Poll: Who would be the best owner for Ipswich Town?

Lambert deserves some kind of award for how he’s messed this up on 17:04 - Feb 22 with 1796 viewsNorthstander123

Completely agree but too little too late
Lambert deserves some kind of award for how he’s messed this up on 17:05 - Feb 22 with 1733 viewsChurchman

But we will be achieving Evans dream of mid table (or lower) mediocrity. It’s what he wants. When we are relegated in a few years time, it will still fulfil his purpose. If he didn’t, PL would never have been given a five year contract when he clearly doesn’t know the difference between a team and a teapot.

In all seriousness, I agree with you 100%
Lambert deserves some kind of award for how he’s messed this up on 17:06 - Feb 22 with 1716 viewsNthsuffolkblue

He earned himself time by getting us clear at the top.

He has used that time up now.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Lambert deserves some kind of award for how he’s messed this up on 17:07 - Feb 22 with 1656 viewsjobsworthblue

Lambert deserves some kind of award for how he’s messed this up on 17:06 - Feb 22 by Nthsuffolkblue

He earned himself time by getting us clear at the top.

He has used that time up now.

Backbone gentlemen still time to turn it around
Lambert deserves some kind of award for how he’s messed this up on 17:08 - Feb 22 with 1620 viewsSitfcB

Lambert deserves some kind of award for how he’s messed this up on 17:04 - Feb 22 by hamburger_sv

Yet he got awarded with a brand new sparkling lengthy contract.

Hahahaha.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Lambert deserves some kind of award for how he’s messed this up on 17:09 - Feb 22 with 1607 viewstractorboy2421

How can you all say these things !!!! ... After all according to COCO (refuse to name him ).. we are always the better team, play better football, get all the rough deals, are always unlucky, he's always proud of the lads performances, it's still a long way to go ... So it clearly isn't his fault & he doesn't deserve this flak...... So please support him.

*PS, I fell earlier & banged my head 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Login to get fewer ads

Lambert deserves some kind of award for how he’s messed this up on 17:14 - Feb 22 with 1494 viewsblueconscience

Lambert deserves some kind of award for how he’s messed this up on 17:07 - Feb 22 by jobsworthblue

Got to admire your optimism

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Lambert deserves some kind of award for how he’s messed this up on 17:17 - Feb 22 with 1405 viewsBackToRussia

Lambert deserves some kind of award for how he’s messed this up on 17:04 - Feb 22 by hamburger_sv

This is Evans. He'll make him manager in perpetuity if we miss out.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Lambert deserves some kind of award for how he’s messed this up on 17:20 - Feb 22 with 1354 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Lambert deserves some kind of award for how he’s messed this up on 17:07 - Feb 22 by jobsworthblue

That time is running out.

I am torn between maybe Lambert can do a miracle and get us up through the play offs and the idea that if a better manager came in right now, he might just about be able get us playing and give us a chance in the play offs.

Automatic promotion has slipped away. We have 11 games to make up a gap of 8 points. Even if Coventry or Rotherham were to only pick up 13 points from their 12/13, other sides above us will pick up more. We would need 21 points just to match that (7 wins or 6 wins and 3 draws). We aren't going to manage that and it wouldn't quite be enough anyway.

Play-offs should be quite feasible but Lambert has shown no ability to better the sides that will be in them.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Lambert deserves some kind of award for how he’s messed this up on 17:44 - Feb 22 with 1195 viewsMr_Ipswich

POTY

They can all go and ‘do one’.

Useless wasters.
Lambert deserves some kind of award for how he’s messed this up on 17:46 - Feb 22 with 1162 viewsPecker

My boot up his a$$ kicking him out the door is the only trophy this so called manager deserves.
Lambert deserves some kind of award for how he’s messed this up on 17:52 - Feb 22 with 1076 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Needs a massive clear out. I've no confidence in the owner, manager and half the players if not more.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024