Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
91st minute substitution chasing a goal 18:04 - Feb 22 with 1201 viewsPositivelyPortman

WTAF?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

91st minute substitution chasing a goal on 18:05 - Feb 22 with 1194 viewsblueconscience

And bringing on a player who rarely scores!!!!

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

91st minute substitution chasing a goal on 18:05 - Feb 22 with 1194 viewsPecker

Very few of his substitutions make any sense.
91st minute substitution chasing a goal on 18:13 - Feb 22 with 1135 viewsstrikalite

Utterly clueless, Dobra can't even get on the bench, we have a young lad with ability and pace who can make something happen and he can't even make the bloody bench..
91st minute substitution chasing a goal on 18:14 - Feb 22 with 1128 viewsKeaneish

I thought the Teddy Bishop to left midfield was a worse decision!

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

91st minute substitution chasing a goal on 18:26 - Feb 22 with 1103 viewscbower

91st minute substitution chasing a goal on 18:13 - Feb 22 by strikalite

Utterly clueless, Dobra can't even get on the bench, we have a young lad with ability and pace who can make something happen and he can't even make the bloody bench..

Potential gamechanger in Dobra totally ignored. Such poor management. Bench stocked with players he doesn't want to play. Somebody posted a while back that Dozzer had been on the bench 19 times and stayed there for 17 of them. Make that 18 out of 20 now. Case closed on Andre by PL. Sears given 4 minutes ffs. Inept. If that's all he is fit for after 7 weeks in first team squad since Exeter when 1-0 down then he is not worth a place on the bench at all. He loves Nolan who just never delivers. Lambert lucked out with the early season form. He has done nothing since he arrived. Possession stats are up but wooopeedoo. We went down without a fight and are so inconsistent it is painful. Tactically inept but I should have known that after he persisted for so long with the splitting cb's when he first came in. Rotation policy was massively overcooked and his post match comments are increasingly tepid. 5 year contract must have break clauses. He is not the man to give us a playing identity even if he has done some decent work in initially unifying the support. Get rid asap.

bluescouser

91st minute substitution chasing a goal on 18:27 - Feb 22 with 1093 viewskizaitfc

Yep that's why we lost the game!

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

91st minute substitution chasing a goal on 18:31 - Feb 22 with 1068 viewsGeoffSentence

91st minute substitution chasing a goal on 18:27 - Feb 22 by kizaitfc

Yep that's why we lost the game!

Errr, is anyone saying that?

Hint - no.

But feck me it was odd, if you are going to bring a striker on, bring him on when there is time for him to do something. Last minute substitutions are generally the preserve of team trying to waste time and hang on to a lead.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

91st minute substitution chasing a goal on 18:49 - Feb 22 with 1023 viewsnorth_stand77

91st minute substitution chasing a goal on 18:31 - Feb 22 by GeoffSentence

Errr, is anyone saying that?

Hint - no.

But feck me it was odd, if you are going to bring a striker on, bring him on when there is time for him to do something. Last minute substitutions are generally the preserve of team trying to waste time and hang on to a lead.

It was odd. No point whatsoever.
Lambert has made some peculiar decisions over the season regarding the timings of substitutions (or lack of).

I thought the players second half were slow to the ball and showed little urgency, -another game of very different halves

All in all, both frustrating and disappointing.
Login to get fewer ads

91st minute substitution chasing a goal on 20:33 - Feb 22 with 918 viewsBluesquid

“If you’re a sub and you get on, it doesn’t matter if you’re on for a minute. A great manager used to say to me, ‘If you come on in the 90th minute and there’s a minute to go, make sure you give me 90 minutes in that one minute’."

[Post edited 22 Feb 2020 20:34]
91st minute substitution chasing a goal on 20:46 - Feb 22 with 865 viewsjaykay

i think brendan rodgers must have thought that a good move by lambert , so he did the same against city

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024