Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers “It felt like we got through a psychological barrier.” 20:06 - Feb 22 with 891 viewsPinewoodblue

Wrong again

I do wish our players would concentrate on what happens on the pitch and not preparation for getting a job as a football pundit.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Chambers “It felt like we got through a psychological barrier.” on 20:12 - Feb 22 with 862 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Chambers “It felt like we got through a psychological barrier.” on 20:16 - Feb 22 with 824 viewsbrazil1981

Another of the patronising sound bites fed to us week after week!

How many times have I heard recordings of Lambert saying “home form will be the key” this week...key to bottom half of table by the looks of it!
Chambers “It felt like we got through a psychological barrier.” on 20:18 - Feb 22 with 814 viewsBlueBadger

Ah, it's got to the 'overanalyse the bland press statement' stage already tonight, has it?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Chambers “It felt like we got through a psychological barrier.” on 20:18 - Feb 22 with 813 viewsSarge

I’m pretty sure players don’t ask to do press conferences, just like we don’t ask for them or need them. Pointless inconvenience for all concerned.
Chambers “It felt like we got through a psychological barrier.” on 20:22 - Feb 22 with 785 viewshamburger_sv

Chambers "We are now strong and stable"

Poll: Who would be the best owner for Ipswich Town?

Chambers “It felt like we got through a psychological barrier.” on 20:22 - Feb 22 with 782 viewsPinewoodblue

Chambers “It felt like we got through a psychological barrier.” on 20:12 - Feb 22 by BryanPlug

Players these days are trained in public speaking. They can talk the talk but not deliver the results that matter.

In a way I feel sorry for Marcus Evans he has made a lot of wrong decision, I know fans are always calling for him to put his hands in his pockets but he really has received a poor return, virtually every year, for the money invested.

Neil and Lambert are just two more examples of his poor choices.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Chambers “It felt like we got through a psychological barrier.” on 20:23 - Feb 22 with 779 viewsJ2BLUE

It's not his fault. It's the media asking stupid questions. Listen to any interview with a player. The questions are ridiculous. "You must be happy with the win?", "do you feel you can turn things around?" etc etc. If Chambers was asked if he feels likes it was a barrier overcome what can he say?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Chambers “It felt like we got through a psychological barrier.” on 20:26 - Feb 22 with 755 viewsLeoMuff

Chambers “It felt like we got through a psychological barrier.” on 20:12 - Feb 22 by BryanPlug

Harsh, he has been one of the few over the last decade who have genuinely cared, and mostly performed pretty well.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Login to get fewer ads

Chambers “It felt like we got through a psychological barrier.” on 20:27 - Feb 22 with 745 viewsSarge

Chambers “It felt like we got through a psychological barrier.” on 20:26 - Feb 22 by LeoMuff

Harsh, he has been one of the few over the last decade who have genuinely cared, and mostly performed pretty well.

Don’t get in the way of a good scapegoating. You could literally cut and paste this forum after any given defeat.
Chambers “It felt like we got through a psychological barrier.” on 21:15 - Feb 22 with 656 viewsDoctor_Earman

You know the old saying ''when one psychological barrier is broken, another one appears''. Or is that just the endemic weak mentality running through the club?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024