Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Paul Lambert the worst manager in League One? 20:25 - Feb 22 with 1364 viewsjayessess

In terms of budget, it's hard to make the case that any manager in L1 is having a worse season than Paul, isn't it?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Is Paul Lambert the worst manager in League One? on 20:28 - Feb 22 with 1347 viewsBlueBadger

Given that he's level pegging with Roy Keane for 'worst manager ever', yes.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Is Paul Lambert the worst manager in League One? on 20:33 - Feb 22 with 1310 viewsHARRY10

Perhaps you could list all other club's budgetd

Just so we know you are not making it up
Is Paul Lambert the worst manager in League One? on 13:19 - Feb 23 with 1179 viewsjayessess

Is Paul Lambert the worst manager in League One? on 20:33 - Feb 22 by HARRY10

What am I making up? I asked a question.

Our match day revenues dwarf every single team below us (and most above us). Our last financial results showed us spending *three times* the average for this division on playing staff.

We've shed some of those financial commitments (but also added a few more), but it's pretty far fetched to imagine any of the clubs below us (and most above us) have anything like the resources Lambert has at his disposal.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Is Paul Lambert the worst manager in League One? on 13:22 - Feb 23 with 1153 viewsMrTown

I think that there can be no argument against this.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Is Paul Lambert the worst manager in League One? on 13:25 - Feb 23 with 1149 viewsTrequartista

Don't mention the budget! Phil mentioned it once but i think he got away with it.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Is Paul Lambert the worst manager in League One? on 13:26 - Feb 23 with 1138 viewsTonytown

Is Paul Lambert the worst manager in League One? on 20:33 - Feb 22 by HARRY10

That would be like denying that last year we had one of the lowest budgets, which none of us did, despite not knowing the budgets of every team.

Are you PRP in disguise?
Is Paul Lambert the worst manager in League One? on 13:27 - Feb 23 with 1136 viewsr2d2

Yes, but then Evans is the worst owner too.
Is Paul Lambert the worst manager in League One? on 13:28 - Feb 23 with 1127 viewsTonytown

Is Paul Lambert the worst manager in League One? on 13:27 - Feb 23 by r2d2

Yes, but then Evans is the worst owner too.

I think, perhaps the fans of the homeless Coventry and bankrupt Bolton and Bury might disagree with you there, but he has been terrible
Login to get fewer ads

Is Paul Lambert the worst manager in League One? on 13:31 - Feb 23 with 1118 viewsr2d2

Is Paul Lambert the worst manager in League One? on 13:28 - Feb 23 by Tonytown

I think, perhaps the fans of the homeless Coventry and bankrupt Bolton and Bury might disagree with you there, but he has been terrible

Be careful what you wish for. Could be us shortly.
Is Paul Lambert the worst manager in League One? on 13:34 - Feb 23 with 1105 viewsPecker

Is he still here then? Thought he would have done the honourable thing by now and walked back to Germany.
Is Paul Lambert the worst manager in League One? on 13:47 - Feb 23 with 1076 viewsTonytown

Is Paul Lambert the worst manager in League One? on 13:34 - Feb 23 by Pecker

Is he still here then? Thought he would have done the honourable thing by now and walked back to Germany.

Someone pointed out last night that he’s played in lots of big games and won the Champions League as a player.

I’d never heard him mention that before.
Is Paul Lambert the worst manager in League One? on 13:53 - Feb 23 with 1062 viewsPecker

Is Paul Lambert the worst manager in League One? on 13:47 - Feb 23 by Tonytown

Someone pointed out last night that he’s played in lots of big games and won the Champions League as a player.

I’d never heard him mention that before.

He was a decent player, but is a $h1t manager.
Is Paul Lambert the worst manager in League One? on 15:21 - Feb 23 with 989 viewsNo9

Is Paul Lambert the worst manager in League One? on 20:28 - Feb 22 by BlueBadger

Given that he's level pegging with Roy Keane for 'worst manager ever', yes.

Are you forgetting MM brought in 79 players costing a lot in wages?
How many of them can you name.

Towns worst manager in terms of wins was Wor Jackie, however none have done much at all since BFJ departed
Is Paul Lambert the worst manager in League One? on 15:27 - Feb 23 with 973 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Is Paul Lambert the worst manager in League One? on 15:21 - Feb 23 by No9

Are you forgetting MM brought in 79 players costing a lot in wages?
How many of them can you name.

Towns worst manager in terms of wins was Wor Jackie, however none have done much at all since BFJ departed

They didn’t cost a lot in wages though, which is why the club accounts showed us consistently having a bottom quarter wage bill for the division

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024