Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Performance Vs result 21:54 - Feb 22 with 1082 viewsHullblue

I didn’t see the game today, but from the stats and Lambert’s comments about finishing I’d guess we played well enough to win.

In response to the result, everyone goes mental and starts talking about the manager and the owner. I have my own objections to their decision making, but would

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Performance Vs result on 22:02 - Feb 22 with 1031 viewsReuser_is_God

First half we played well enough without scoring.

Second half was as powderpuff as it can get.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Performance Vs result on 22:20 - Feb 22 with 955 viewsTractorWood

I've seen today's game about 15 times this season. We come out of the blocks well, miss half a dozen good chances. Opposition get a foothold, score against the run of play and then we huff and puff making very few chances. We then lose or draw depending on whether the opposition are merely poor or absolutely woeful.

Stats and Lambert's pointless filibustering are all part of the show too.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Performance Vs result on 22:28 - Feb 22 with 919 viewsCoco

Performance Vs result on 22:20 - Feb 22 by TractorWood

I've seen today's game about 15 times this season. We come out of the blocks well, miss half a dozen good chances. Opposition get a foothold, score against the run of play and then we huff and puff making very few chances. We then lose or draw depending on whether the opposition are merely poor or absolutely woeful.

Stats and Lambert's pointless filibustering are all part of the show too.

It’s insanely predictable.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Performance Vs result on 22:38 - Feb 22 with 892 viewsTractorWood

Performance Vs result on 22:28 - Feb 22 by Coco

It’s insanely predictable.

I forgot to say the crowd goes from excited to frustrated to despondent. I'm seriously questioning why I keep going.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Performance Vs result on 22:45 - Feb 22 with 859 viewsketton_itfc

Performance Vs result on 22:02 - Feb 22 by Reuser_is_God

First half we played well enough without scoring.

Second half was as powderpuff as it can get.

There is no better word to describe us than powderpuff.
Performance Vs result on 23:05 - Feb 22 with 809 viewsbrazil1981

Someone posted a link to the sky highlights earlier, you’ll see from those that these numerous chances on we’re supposed to have missed amounted to 2/3 half efforts which didn’t even force a save out of their keeper!
Sure...we kept possession for long periods and probably slightly shaded first half before they scored, but never felt we were going to get back into it in 2nd.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024