Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ross McCormack 23:41 - Feb 22 with 1068 viewscooper442

With Norwood and Jackson out and Keane not doing much ,would McCormack do a job for us? He's a free agent. .
Ross McCormack on 10:25 - Feb 23 with 849 viewshector_clifford

I think Ben Morris should get his chance now. If we are not going up, we need something positive out of this season to take into next.
If he were to get 3 or 4 goals then even better.
I'm think we were led to believe that the bumps in the road this season, were going to have come from using young players, and I wouldn't have minded our position and fortunes this season if we had.
I know Downes and Woolfenden have played many games, but I wish 4 or 5 others had made 15+ appearances, to stand us in better stead for next season.
I think that is what we were promised.

Poll: Who is your favourite outfield Town player of the 1978 cup winning team?

Ross McCormack on 10:35 - Feb 23 with 812 viewsPecker

No thanks. Would rather we play the kids. I said this at the end of last season when we were all but down. Had we done so, the lads would have been in a much better place this season. Any of our youngsters that truly show promise, should be brought in to the first team squad now. Put the likes of Skuse, Sears, Nolan, Chambers in the bin and start building for next season. Sears is a conflict for me, but Lambert refuses to use him game in game out, so might as well dump him.
Ross McCormack on 10:47 - Feb 23 with 771 viewsPilgrimblue

Ross McCormack on 10:35 - Feb 23 by Pecker

No thanks. Would rather we play the kids. I said this at the end of last season when we were all but down. Had we done so, the lads would have been in a much better place this season. Any of our youngsters that truly show promise, should be brought in to the first team squad now. Put the likes of Skuse, Sears, Nolan, Chambers in the bin and start building for next season. Sears is a conflict for me, but Lambert refuses to use him game in game out, so might as well dump him.

I agree. Nash gets the U23 to play proper football and against other teams using players that have league experience. They kep it more on the deck and have pace, something that’s lacking in 1st team.
Rotation has come back to bite PL as has his refusal to play in international breaks, when he even used players in next game that hadn’t been away,
Too many of our senior players aren’t up to it and just taking the money.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024