Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not going to renew my season ticket 13:16 - Feb 23 with 533 viewsChocorange

Unless there is a maaive improvement between now and the end of the season, ending with the play offs minimum.

This is the lowest I have ever felt supporting the Town , my team for over 40 years.

We now are struggling in league 1, relegation form for nearly the last half a season with one of the biggest budgets and crowds 4x more than half the division gets.

A manager who is tactically inept and just as stubborn as one recent predecessor . It's either stubbornness or he's just clueless.
Why else would you wait until the 89th minute to change things when we didn't create anything second half.
Was it cos the fans shouted 'sort it out' that he wanted to make a point?

Match after match we are too slow and ponderous ...match after match we have half a good game as the other team's manager adapts and counteracts us, then we do nothing to take control.
What do Taylor and Gill offer? Good blokes to have around, but nothing else.. Or is it Lamberts isn't listening?.

The decision to give Lambert 5 years at the time was stupid , everyone was incredulous at the time and already it seems he and the players are in a comfort zone.its like a millstone around our neck, there's no progress , still can't beat any top side, beaten comfortably by most.

Lambert does not need to do anything, wait to get sacked and take the pay off.

There needs to be big change, Downes and Wolf will be gone in the summer , Garbutt too,, how many of the consistently poor performers with no spine or fight do you want to be here next season.
Holy KVY... Not many more.

Evans has to act and accept he has made a big mistake, we are massively under performing, and the 5 years is no a millstone around our neck .Write the money off for the contract you gave PL or reap what you sow and see a huge drop off.

I am not one to protest while a match is on , but there needs to be pressure put on the manager and players , too long it's been nice and where has it got us...here!

If not buying my season ticket is the only way to make Evans listen then that is what I will do.

This needs action now , by fans , and by Evans.
Not going to renew my season ticket on 13:22 - Feb 23 with 493 viewsMrTown

“If he stays, we don’t” - banner should cut it, conclude with Season Tickets being thrown on to the pitch v MK Dons.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024