Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just trying to find one positive.. 11:36 - Feb 24 with 1112 viewsskyblue23

Maybe Jackson getting sent off will provide more game time for Sears. If Sears can get up to speed now you'd assume he may get more minutes, he may come out firing and get the confidence up a little. Not to mention Vincent-Youngs return is imminent.

Without Jacksons pace we might stop trying to lump the ball in hope he can run onto it and get the ball into Keane or Sears feet instead.

I don't know, I'm clutching at straws here!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Just trying to find one positive.. on 11:50 - Feb 24 with 1089 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

Sears will be here next season, Jackson will not be (assuming another League One campaign).

So any minutes for Sears will be good as they will either show is up to this level as a striker, or that we need further acquisitions in the summer.

A season of a degrading Sears, Norwood and Keane will not be enough to challenge in my view.

Poll: Should Lambert be sacked today?

Just trying to find one positive.. on 12:29 - Feb 24 with 1045 viewsPecker

The positive for me is, that when we lose, which has been a lot these past 10 years or so, the Wife always cheers me up, if you get my drift.
Just trying to find one positive.. on 12:32 - Feb 24 with 1025 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

Just trying to find one positive.. on 12:29 - Feb 24 by Pecker

The positive for me is, that when we lose, which has been a lot these past 10 years or so, the Wife always cheers me up, if you get my drift.

Did she think we were Man City when you entered that arrangement?

Lord knows what you have to give back when we win!

Just trying to find one positive.. on 12:37 - Feb 24 with 1004 viewsPecker

Just trying to find one positive.. on 12:32 - Feb 24 by OhDavidMcgoldrick

Did she think we were Man City when you entered that arrangement?

Lord knows what you have to give back when we win!

It isn't an "arrangement". Just her way of being kind. To be fair, I could REALLY do with us winning a few, if you get my drift.
Just trying to find one positive.. on 12:47 - Feb 24 with 969 viewsIpswichKnight

Sears is no better than Jackson, we need a whole new strikeforce.
Just trying to find one positive.. on 14:00 - Feb 24 with 916 viewsGarv

Just trying to find one positive.. on 11:50 - Feb 24 by OhDavidMcgoldrick

Sears will be here next season, Jackson will not be (assuming another League One campaign).

So any minutes for Sears will be good as they will either show is up to this level as a striker, or that we need further acquisitions in the summer.

A season of a degrading Sears, Norwood and Keane will not be enough to challenge in my view.

Why won't Jackson be here?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Just trying to find one positive.. on 14:07 - Feb 24 with 910 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

Just trying to find one positive.. on 14:00 - Feb 24 by Garv

Why won't Jackson be here?

Jackson, particularly stats wise, is probably the only one close to Downes for Player of The Season. His Assists have been particularly impressive.

His pace would be an asset for any lower championship side, teams were sniffing around in January.

If Posh go up, I wouldn't be surprised to see them spend the Toney money on Jackson.

Just trying to find one positive.. on 18:03 - Feb 24 with 816 viewsGarv

Just trying to find one positive.. on 14:07 - Feb 24 by OhDavidMcgoldrick

Jackson, particularly stats wise, is probably the only one close to Downes for Player of The Season. His Assists have been particularly impressive.

His pace would be an asset for any lower championship side, teams were sniffing around in January.

If Posh go up, I wouldn't be surprised to see them spend the Toney money on Jackson.

Stats wise yes, but those stats won't look as good against Championship opposition, as we saw last season. He's not shown himself to be a good enough all round player to be Championship ready, in my opinion.

I think he's worth more to us while we're in League One than others will be willing to pay, therefore I can't see him going. Toney has scored double the goals Jackson has and you think they'll replace him with Jackson for a Championship campaign? I can't see it.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Login to get fewer ads

Just trying to find one positive.. on 18:05 - Feb 24 with 812 viewsBackToRussia

The only positive is we're only a few months away from Lambo being sacked.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024