Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Evans must go" 12:34 - Feb 24 with 657 viewsitfc_bucks

Forgive my ignorance here, but, with the exception of our inevitable purchase by the Godolphin operation, I'm at a loss who would go out and buy a small, regional, loss-making football club.

Perhaps some of those calling for his exit can tell me who will buy us?
"Evans must go" on 12:38 - Feb 24 with 640 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

Somewhere on the internet the stats probably exist, but it would be interesting to map out all the takeovers of FL clubs since Evans purchase of ITFC and see their relative improvement/decline - also good to map the profile of that club at the point of takeover.

Wycombe is probably the most recent one I can think of, or the joint-investment into Peterborough?

Poll: Should Lambert be sacked today?

"Evans must go" on 12:43 - Feb 24 with 616 viewsParky

Ed Sheeran?

But agreed in a sense that we would struggle massively to find a buyer. - I think Evans has been trying for the last couple of years.
"Evans must go" on 12:44 - Feb 24 with 607 viewsSuperblue95

Do we really need this many threads on the same topic?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

"Evans must go" on 12:45 - Feb 24 with 600 viewsitfc_bucks

"Evans must go" on 12:44 - Feb 24 by Superblue95

Do we really need this many threads on the same topic?

We do if plums keep saying "Evans must go" without there being even the vaguest hint of anyone being interested, nor there even being the remotest prospect of it coming to pass.
"Evans must go" on 12:48 - Feb 24 with 589 viewsSuperblue95

"Evans must go" on 12:45 - Feb 24 by itfc_bucks

We do if plums keep saying "Evans must go" without there being even the vaguest hint of anyone being interested, nor there even being the remotest prospect of it coming to pass.

‘Plums’ might not say it as much if other ‘plums’ don’t create yet another thread discussing it when it’s being talked about on numerous other threads already.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024