Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Presumably Lamberts contract is full of clauses? 17:57 - Feb 24 with 3457 viewsrgp1

Genuine question, does anyone think one of them will be that he must get us promoted this season?
Presumably Lamberts contract is full of clauses? on 17:59 - Feb 24 with 3445 viewsSomethingBlue

Fairly sure there'll be something along those lines — or at least some sort of mutual break. The five-year deal did not make for good optics but contracts are full of all kinds of stuff and it's never worried me that much.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Presumably Lamberts contract is full of clauses? on 18:00 - Feb 24 with 3424 viewsBackToRussia

Hopefully there's one which means he has to pay us compensation for relegating us and then failing to make the playoffs.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Presumably Lamberts contract is full of clauses? on 18:00 - Feb 24 with 3424 viewsBluefish

Presumably Lamberts contract is full of clauses? on 17:59 - Feb 24 by SomethingBlue

Fairly sure there'll be something along those lines — or at least some sort of mutual break. The five-year deal did not make for good optics but contracts are full of all kinds of stuff and it's never worried me that much.

As his biggest defender/cheerleader on here since day 1. If there was a break available now would you take it?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Presumably Lamberts contract is full of clauses? on 18:04 - Feb 24 with 3408 viewsSomethingBlue

Presumably Lamberts contract is full of clauses? on 18:00 - Feb 24 by Bluefish

As his biggest defender/cheerleader on here since day 1. If there was a break available now would you take it?

Shouldn't answer this because your first sentence is so absolutely incorrect, reductive and juvenile.

If he doesn't get us up this season he should go. That's where I am.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Presumably Lamberts contract is full of clauses? on 18:05 - Feb 24 with 3387 viewsDanTheMan

Presumably Lamberts contract is full of clauses? on 17:59 - Feb 24 by SomethingBlue

I'd like to think there'd be something about at least making the bloody playoffs.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Presumably Lamberts contract is full of clauses? on 18:08 - Feb 24 with 3367 viewsBluefish

Presumably Lamberts contract is full of clauses? on 18:04 - Feb 24 by SomethingBlue

Shouldn't answer this because your first sentence is so absolutely incorrect, reductive and juvenile.

If he doesn't get us up this season he should go. That's where I am.

It is the I heart Lambo t-shirt that gives it away. Don't shy away from it, embrace it. Lovely of you to answer though., keep fighting the good fight x

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Presumably Lamberts contract is full of clauses? on 18:11 - Feb 24 with 3357 viewstractorboy1978

Evans, O'Neill and Lambert have been talking about promotion out of this league as some sort of project so I'll be surprised if they are that fussed if we don't go up this year. And this links back to Lambert's future - I'm not sure failure to get instant promotion is the disaster to Evans that it really should be.

The standards here are so low.
Presumably Lamberts contract is full of clauses? on 18:30 - Feb 24 with 3286 viewsrgp1

Presumably Lamberts contract is full of clauses? on 18:11 - Feb 24 by tractorboy1978

Evans, O'Neill and Lambert have been talking about promotion out of this league as some sort of project so I'll be surprised if they are that fussed if we don't go up this year. And this links back to Lambert's future - I'm not sure failure to get instant promotion is the disaster to Evans that it really should be.

The standards here are so low.

Defo agree with that standards are really low and if it proves the case that we might as well close a couple of stands next season because I'm sure season ticket sales will fall.
Login to get fewer ads

Presumably Lamberts contract is full of clauses? on 19:11 - Feb 24 with 3191 viewsIllinoisblue

So you’re saying we’re relying on Evans to make a good decision?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Presumably Lamberts contract is full of clauses? on 19:12 - Feb 24 with 3181 viewsTrequartista

Nope. I reckon we're stuck with him.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Presumably Lamberts contract is full of clauses? on 20:37 - Feb 24 with 3018 viewsDripFedFred

With a contract of such length as much as there will be clauses that 'benefit' the club there will be clauses that benefit Lambert.
Presumably Lamberts contract is full of clauses? on 20:53 - Feb 24 with 2975 viewsEdmundo

Presumably Lamberts contract is full of clauses? on 20:37 - Feb 24 by DripFedFred

With a contract of such length as much as there will be clauses that 'benefit' the club there will be clauses that benefit Lambert.

And about 15000 reasons every month why he'll hang about till he's pushed.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Presumably Lamberts contract is full of clauses? on 20:55 - Feb 24 with 2967 viewsrgp1

Presumably Lamberts contract is full of clauses? on 19:11 - Feb 24 by Illinoisblue

So you’re saying we’re relying on Evans to make a good decision?

I don't always believe Evans makes bad decisions all the time he's just had a lot of bad luck with his appointments! after all I bet not many on here thought Keane and Jewell would blob!
Presumably Lamberts contract is full of clauses? on 21:16 - Feb 24 with 2924 viewsFixed_It

That's Bluefish's fault. His clauses have been out for ages.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 21:42]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Presumably Lamberts contract is full of clauses? on 21:39 - Feb 24 with 2818 viewsHARRY10

eh ?

What on earth would he have been goven a five year contract - and why would he have signed it ?

He is here for the long term to turn around the club both on and off the pitch.

The thought that he is solely tasked to get ptomotiom this season is absurd.
Presumably Lamberts contract is full of clauses? on 22:01 - Feb 24 with 2761 viewsACP84

The story goes that when Scotland bomb out they will come calling for PL.

Contract extension is nothing more than prudent planning so we will get a ton in compensation when he leaves - been confirmed in separate conversations by a few people connected with the club
Presumably Lamberts contract is full of clauses? on 22:37 - Feb 24 with 2680 viewshadleighboyblue

Presumably Lamberts contract is full of clauses? on 22:01 - Feb 24 by ACP84

The story goes that when Scotland bomb out they will come calling for PL.

Contract extension is nothing more than prudent planning so we will get a ton in compensation when he leaves - been confirmed in separate conversations by a few people connected with the club

Let's hope that is true , but I have doubts we will be that lucky
Presumably Lamberts contract is full of clauses? on 00:17 - Feb 25 with 2542 viewsDoctor_Earman

You really think Lambert would have signed a contract that would allow Evans to sack him at the end of the season cost-free? No chance.
Presumably Lamberts contract is full of clauses? on 00:29 - Feb 25 with 2518 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I am led to believe there is no get out clauses in Lamberts contract, was delivered off the back of interest from Sunderland, believe he refused any get out clauses given he had two years to ru
on current deal.

Going to be a long 5 years for some.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Presumably Lamberts contract is full of clauses? on 11:45 - Feb 25 with 2298 viewskizaitfc

Presumably Lamberts contract is full of clauses? on 18:00 - Feb 24 by BackToRussia

Hopefully there's one which means he has to pay us compensation for relegating us and then failing to make the playoffs.

Think he has to buy every fan a pint if this happens

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Presumably Lamberts contract is full of clauses? on 13:46 - Feb 25 with 2164 viewsGaryCooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024