Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morris? Simpson? Dobra? 20:37 - Feb 24 with 1918 viewsleftback

Surely we’ll see one of these from the bench over the next couple of games......probably only for a minute tho!
Any others making a push from the production line??
Morris? Simpson? Dobra? on 20:48 - Feb 24 with 1890 viewsEdmundo

May as well use the rest of the season as a chance to blood some of those guys and use the fringe players. Also Dobra, Sears, Bishop and if we have another half decent centre half, all should be getting game time imo. We've well and truly c**ked up this season so need to plan for next now.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Morris? Simpson? Dobra? (n/t) on 21:25 - Feb 24 with 1828 viewsPilgrimblue

Morris? Simpson? Dobra? on 21:27 - Feb 24 with 1815 viewsPilgrimblue

Like sound of Simpson. He's a lump but knows how to shoot
Morris? Simpson? Dobra? on 08:03 - Feb 25 with 1564 viewsbournemouthblue

Morris? Simpson? Dobra? on 21:27 - Feb 24 by Pilgrimblue

Like sound of Simpson. He's a lump but knows how to shoot

The academy are quite excited about him

He's raw but a real athlete I'm led to believe? Morris must come good at some point, he's played some England U19 football?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Morris? Simpson? Dobra? on 08:36 - Feb 25 with 1510 viewsitfcjoe

Hopefully Morris is the one, he's a way ahead of Simpson and is actually a forward.

I love Dobra, but if we are trying to shoehorn him in as a striker you've got to worry

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Morris? Simpson? Dobra? on 10:25 - Feb 25 with 1424 viewsNotSure

Depressingly it will probably be Keane up front on his own, to be replaced by Sears after 80 minutes.
Morris? Simpson? Dobra? on 14:10 - Feb 25 with 1279 viewsPositivelyPortman

Morris? Simpson? Dobra? on 10:25 - Feb 25 by NotSure

Depressingly it will probably be Keane up front on his own, to be replaced by Sears after 80 minutes.

I agree. We’ll just soldier on with Keane alone up top, high balls nonsensically lobbed in, and Sears brought on in the 90th minute again.
He’s as pig headed as MM.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Morris? Simpson? Dobra? on 14:20 - Feb 25 with 1271 viewscooper442

Morris? Simpson? Dobra? on 14:10 - Feb 25 by PositivelyPortman

I agree. We’ll just soldier on with Keane alone up top, high balls nonsensically lobbed in, and Sears brought on in the 90th minute again.
He’s as pig headed as MM.

Will Keanes professional goal scoring history..103 games -- 11 Goals , he is simply not the answer..
Ben Morris simply couldn't be any worse at finding the net !
Login to get fewer ads

Morris? Simpson? Dobra? on 16:55 - Feb 25 with 1158 viewsstrikalite

Morris? Simpson? Dobra? on 14:20 - Feb 25 by cooper442

Will Keanes professional goal scoring history..103 games -- 11 Goals , he is simply not the answer..
Ben Morris simply couldn't be any worse at finding the net !

Some young players actually perform even better at first team level than u23 level too, extra focus, bit of nervous energy, throw in the fact that the ball could just run for them from the off too..

This is the most frustrating thing for me, at the age of 19/20 you have no fear, you'll probably never be in a more positive state of mind...
Morris? Simpson? Dobra? on 16:59 - Feb 25 with 1153 viewsSwansea_Blue

Morris? Simpson? Dobra? on 08:36 - Feb 25 by itfcjoe

Hopefully Morris is the one, he's a way ahead of Simpson and is actually a forward.

I love Dobra, but if we are trying to shoehorn him in as a striker you've got to worry

We could always play him where he looked good in his cameos earlier on in the season, on the right wing. With Sears coming back that gives us an option for a front 3.

I know that might be a bit too obvious, but might be worth a go trying the obvious for once?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024