Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Need a volunteer to cover for me today 07:59 - Feb 25 with 1082 viewsBluefish

Got a busy day so can't commit to my usual service of educating the less fortunate on here. We have a few that still can't see through Shambert and we have a large number that hang in the balance and swing each way weekly. I need someone to make sure they aren't distracted by comments about playing in Germany or how amazingly well he did at norwich.

The pay is non existent and bizarrely you get abuse constantly but the main satisfaction is watching those that abused you suddenly start repeating the things you have been telling them. They like to make out they then know what they are on about so just leave them to it.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Need a volunteer to cover for me today on 09:50 - Feb 25 with 986 viewsartsbossbeard

I'm spent after Saturday's effort otherwise I'd be up for it.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Need a volunteer to cover for me today on 11:43 - Feb 25 with 864 viewsMattinLondon

You’re not seriously encouraging someone to go ‘full blubfish’ on here are you?

Thought that’s one thing which a poster should never do one here?
Need a volunteer to cover for me today on 12:25 - Feb 25 with 764 viewsurbanblue

Need a volunteer to cover for me today on 09:50 - Feb 25 by artsbossbeard

I'm spent after Saturday's effort otherwise I'd be up for it.

What do you mean? You lit a fuse with a post about Mick and then while it all went off on here settled down and watched a movie.

I was going to say well played but you never even mentioned Jackson getting applauded off!!
Need a volunteer to cover for me today on 12:39 - Feb 25 with 706 viewsartsbossbeard

Need a volunteer to cover for me today on 12:25 - Feb 25 by urbanblue

What do you mean? You lit a fuse with a post about Mick and then while it all went off on here settled down and watched a movie.

I was going to say well played but you never even mentioned Jackson getting applauded off!!

I missed a trick here, didn't I?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Need a volunteer to cover for me today on 12:47 - Feb 25 with 682 viewsurbanblue

Need a volunteer to cover for me today on 12:39 - Feb 25 by artsbossbeard

I missed a trick here, didn't I?

Indeed you did ... Ha Ha
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024