Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you could decide Paul Lamberts future today 11:46 - Feb 25 with 1537 viewsskyblue23

If you could decide Paul Lamberts future today

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

If you could decide Paul Lamberts future today on 14:46 - Feb 25 with 1347 viewsskyblue23

These polls are obviously anonymous but if the 2 people who voted for 'Give him next season' could share why? I won't judge you, I'm actually hoping you may be able to make me feel better that he's our manager still in truth!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

If you could decide Paul Lamberts future today on 15:07 - Feb 25 with 1308 viewsChocorange

If you could decide Paul Lamberts future today on 14:46 - Feb 25 by skyblue23

These polls are obviously anonymous but if the 2 people who voted for 'Give him next season' could share why? I won't judge you, I'm actually hoping you may be able to make me feel better that he's our manager still in truth!

These are damning numbers ... Over 90% want him gone either now or at the end of the season.

This is far higher than even MM had at any point in his tenure.
If you could decide Paul Lamberts future today on 15:40 - Feb 25 with 1253 viewsPecker

Where is the, put him in stocks outside the pound shop for anybody to throw okra at, option?
If you could decide Paul Lamberts future today on 15:41 - Feb 25 with 1249 viewshamburger_sv

If you could decide Paul Lamberts future today on 15:40 - Feb 25 by Pecker

Where is the, put him in stocks outside the pound shop for anybody to throw okra at, option?

Celery

Poll: Who would be the best owner for Ipswich Town?

If you could decide Paul Lamberts future today on 15:50 - Feb 25 with 1216 viewsPecker

If you could decide Paul Lamberts future today on 15:41 - Feb 25 by hamburger_sv

Celery

Celery ain't gonna hurt like an okra on the bridge of the nose.
If you could decide Paul Lamberts future today on 15:52 - Feb 25 with 1206 viewsPecker

If you could decide Paul Lamberts future today on 15:41 - Feb 25 by hamburger_sv

Celery

Apologies. I thought an okra was a big round white fella, but alas not. Lets chuck turnips at him instead.
If you could decide Paul Lamberts future today on 15:57 - Feb 25 with 1186 viewsfooters

If you could decide Paul Lamberts future today on 15:50 - Feb 25 by Pecker

Celery ain't gonna hurt like an okra on the bridge of the nose.

You're getting confused with orca again.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

If you could decide Paul Lamberts future today on 15:59 - Feb 25 with 1177 viewsartsbossbeard

If you could decide Paul Lamberts future today on 15:07 - Feb 25 by Chocorange

These are damning numbers ... Over 90% want him gone either now or at the end of the season.

This is far higher than even MM had at any point in his tenure.

Damning numbers from a load of football divs (and I include me in this) on a footy forum.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Login to get fewer ads

If you could decide Paul Lamberts future today on 18:21 - Feb 25 with 1054 viewsskyblue23

If you could decide Paul Lamberts future today on 15:59 - Feb 25 by artsbossbeard

Damning numbers from a load of football divs (and I include me in this) on a footy forum.

Might be a load of football divs but I doubt those percentages would change all that much if you put it to all season ticket holders

If you could decide Paul Lamberts future today on 18:24 - Feb 25 with 1047 viewsPecker

If you could decide Paul Lamberts future today on 18:21 - Feb 25 by skyblue23

Might be a load of football divs but I doubt those percentages would change all that much if you put it to all season ticket holders

I shall await my email.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024