Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this a wind up? 13:05 - Feb 25 with 1080 viewshype313

https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/top-tripadvisor-travel-dest

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Is this a wind up? on 13:07 - Feb 25 with 1040 viewsBLUEBEAT

it’s all about the dance houses yo

Poll: W or W

Is this a wind up? on 13:07 - Feb 25 with 1039 viewsDubtractor

I mean, I genuinely think ipswich is a decent enough place, but they need to seriously recalibrate their scoring mechanism.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Is this a wind up? on 13:31 - Feb 25 with 969 viewsHalf_Idiot

Out of those that I've been to on the list Ipswich is definitely my favourite
Is this a wind up? on 13:42 - Feb 25 with 924 viewsGeoffSentence

Ipswich may not have the impressive architecture of Bath or Edinburgh, but the people who live do, in my opinion, highly under-rate it, probably because we are aware of the shlt bits in a way that we aren't when we go somewhere else.

I actually think Ippy is a decent place.

WifeSentence and I enjoy going on weekend visits to cities and towns round the country, and recently we did Ipswich in the same way treating it like we were visitors rather than locals, and we had a lovely time.

It can be quite educational to get an outsiders view, and these northern folks seemed to quite like it.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Is this a wind up? on 13:57 - Feb 25 with 886 viewsjeera

Is this a wind up? on 13:42 - Feb 25 by GeoffSentence

Ipswich may not have the impressive architecture of Bath or Edinburgh, but the people who live do, in my opinion, highly under-rate it, probably because we are aware of the shlt bits in a way that we aren't when we go somewhere else.

I actually think Ippy is a decent place.

WifeSentence and I enjoy going on weekend visits to cities and towns round the country, and recently we did Ipswich in the same way treating it like we were visitors rather than locals, and we had a lovely time.

It can be quite educational to get an outsiders view, and these northern folks seemed to quite like it.

I managed 5 minutes out of respect for the guy's enthusiasm.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 14:04]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024