Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random and pointless things which still annoy you. 19:30 - Feb 25 with 30543 viewsMattinLondon

Just been to Sainsburys where a man grabbed a sandwich and a can of coke and devoured both before going to the tills and paying for both.

For some reason this annoys me despite it having absolutely no relevance to me at all.

Just wondered if anything else pointlessly annoys other posters?

Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 19:32 - Feb 25 with 9588 viewsjeera

Other people judging me when I'm trying to eat my tea in a supermarket.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 19:33 - Feb 25 with 9588 viewsSuperblue95

People overtaking me on the motorway and continuing to sit in the fast lane despite the fact they’ve comfortably passed me and there’s no other traffic for them to overtake. Doesn’t affect me as they’re going faster but it infuriates me and instantly makes me think that the driver is a bellend

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 19:35 - Feb 25 with 9571 viewsbluelagos

People who stand up the minute a plane stops and ask you to let them past, when in reality you ain't going anywhere for at least 10 minutes

Shouldn't annoy me, but genuinely does for some reason.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 19:38 - Feb 25 with 9540 viewsjeera

I went for a hair cut today and the hairdresser hadn't bothered to brush down the chair properly before I sat in it.

That bothered me.

Is that petty of me or just lazy from her?

Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 19:39 - Feb 25 with 9533 viewsbluelagos

Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 19:33 - Feb 25 by Superblue95

People overtaking me on the motorway and continuing to sit in the fast lane despite the fact they’ve comfortably passed me and there’s no other traffic for them to overtake. Doesn’t affect me as they’re going faster but it infuriates me and instantly makes me think that the driver is a bellend

I genuinely think the A12, followed by the A14 are the worst for this.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 19:40 - Feb 25 with 9520 viewsPecker

People eating as they go around a supermarket, definitely p1$$ me off. Also, people who eat food in the kitchen before it is served. Just wait 20 seconds till it is served for f++ks sake.
Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 19:44 - Feb 25 with 9496 viewsDennyx4

Good news though will have cost him more without the crisps, everyone knows a meal deal is cheaper.
Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 19:50 - Feb 25 with 9472 viewsBlueBadger

People talking on their phones in the street like this:

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 19:50 - Feb 25 with 9469 viewsRyorry

Moaning minnies on messageboards complaining at minor misdemeanours making 'em melt down

Yeah, I know, I just joined the tribe!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 19:51 - Feb 25 with 9466 viewsjeera

Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 19:50 - Feb 25 by BlueBadger

Why do people do that?

It honestly makes no sense to me, plus it makes them look more stupid than they possibly already are.

Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 19:51 - Feb 25 with 9462 viewshamburger_sv

Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 19:50 - Feb 25 by BlueBadger

Are they preparing to eat their phone?

Poll: Who would be the best owner for Ipswich Town?

Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 19:54 - Feb 25 with 9441 viewsWD19

There is a small part of the Tower or London built out of red brick. I assume it was patched up after bombing in the war or some such.

That annoys me. I know it is ‘authentic’, but FFS, make some effort and rebuild the tower as it was originally intended. It’s looks scruffy. Might as well put a satellite dish and some pebble dashing on it.....
Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 20:19 - Feb 25 with 9378 viewsazuremerlangus

Drivers not indicating but particularly when turning left at junctions/roundabouts.

I love stopping to give way for nothing when a simple lifting of the finger to let me know they are turning left rather than crossing my path.

I have others but this really, really, really, really, really gets my goat.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 20:22 - Feb 25 with 9367 viewsNewcyBlue

Women getting in the car after paying for their fuel, and then 9 years go by before they drive away from the pump.

People who get up to a bar/food ordering counter then say “oh I don’t know what I fancy”. That’s what the queue was for. To decide. Move out of my way.

When MrsN doesn’t wash the dishes before she puts them in the dishwasher. Yes I know. But she’s still wrong.

People who are at the air machine at a petrol station and then don’t know what their tyre pressures should be. Find out before you get there.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 20:23 - Feb 25 with 9358 viewsGeoffSentence

Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 19:54 - Feb 25 by WD19

There is a small part of the Tower or London built out of red brick. I assume it was patched up after bombing in the war or some such.

That annoys me. I know it is ‘authentic’, but FFS, make some effort and rebuild the tower as it was originally intended. It’s looks scruffy. Might as well put a satellite dish and some pebble dashing on it.....

In the same vein, I get annoyed by the block paved streets in Ipswich that been dug up and then patched up with shlt looking swathes of tarmac.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 20:27 - Feb 25 with 9330 viewsjeera

Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 20:22 - Feb 25 by NewcyBlue

Women getting in the car after paying for their fuel, and then 9 years go by before they drive away from the pump.

People who get up to a bar/food ordering counter then say “oh I don’t know what I fancy”. That’s what the queue was for. To decide. Move out of my way.

When MrsN doesn’t wash the dishes before she puts them in the dishwasher. Yes I know. But she’s still wrong.

People who are at the air machine at a petrol station and then don’t know what their tyre pressures should be. Find out before you get there.

Actually, that's not a bad list.

All of those things bug me as well.

If you could also have a word I'd be grateful.

Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 20:28 - Feb 25 with 9321 viewsNewcyBlue

Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 20:27 - Feb 25 by jeera

Actually, that's not a bad list.

All of those things bug me as well.

If you could also have a word I'd be grateful.

People who don’t make their own lists.

People who can’t see the wonders of stotties.

People.

Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 20:34 - Feb 25 with 9274 viewsjeera

Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 20:28 - Feb 25 by NewcyBlue

People who don’t make their own lists.

People who can’t see the wonders of stotties.

People.

I was referring to the dish-washer.

Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 20:36 - Feb 25 with 9239 viewsNewcyBlue

Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 20:34 - Feb 25 by jeera

She normally leaves that to me

Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 20:37 - Feb 25 with 9235 viewsFixed_It

Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 20:34 - Feb 25 by jeera

Weirdos!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 20:38 - Feb 25 with 9223 viewsHARRY10

Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 20:22 - Feb 25 by NewcyBlue

Numpties who get in their car, then start the engine to sit idling for 10 minutes while they have a good old peck at their tin cuttlefish

Women in supermarkets who always seem surprised that they have to pay. And THEN start to rummage about among bags and purses to see which card they are then going to use.

Stupid people who say women can multitask - not at a till...and it's what men call doing things.
Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 20:57 - Feb 25 with 9145 viewsPlums

Asking for the bill in a restaurant and then having to wait ages for it.
I asked because I want to leave, you are now stopping me from doing that which is reducing my impression of the service which may have been brilliant up to that point.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 21:01 - Feb 25 with 9121 viewsfooters

Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 20:57 - Feb 25 by Plums

Asking for the bill in a restaurant and then having to wait ages for it.
I asked because I want to leave, you are now stopping me from doing that which is reducing my impression of the service which may have been brilliant up to that point.

I'd agree with that. And why not bring over the card machine at the same time? Otherwise you have to look about for someone twice just to fecking pay. Last time I was eating out I swear the bill/payment thing took longer than the meal.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 21:05 - Feb 25 with 9082 viewsWacko

The one-word sum-ups at the end of OptaJoe tweets. Knobends.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 21:05]

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Random and pointless things which still annoy you. on 21:14 - Feb 25 with 9033 viewsSwansea_Blue

Pedestrian crossings where the red/green men lights aren’t on the opposite side of the road in the direction you’re heading, and above head height so everyone can see them. Oh no, some wassock decided they’d be better at hip level on the post that’s beside you and may well have several people blocking the view if it’s busy, leaving you no idea when they change.

That annoys me. Does it affect me? I’d like to think I can outsmart them, so it probably shouldn’t, but I’ll let you know if I get run over.

Seriously, most stupid design ever.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 21:24]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024