Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we do not get promoted will Lambert stay aat the club? 19:41 - Feb 25 with 536 viewshamburger_sv

If we do not get promoted will Lambert stay aat the club?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Who would be the best owner for Ipswich Town?

If we do not get promoted will Lambert stay aat the club? on 19:43 - Feb 25 with 520 viewsGarv

He'll stay at the club unless fans boo hard enough and give enough abuse, resulting in he and Evans deciding mutually enough is enough.

I can easily see another end akin to that of Mick's, which will be a shame.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 19:44]

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

If we do not get promoted will Lambert stay aat the club? on 19:43 - Feb 25 with 515 viewsChris_ITFC

If you're crap at your job, and your customers all tell you that, but you believe they're wrong, and you're a stubborn Scotsman, and your boss believes they're wrong, so much so that he continues to pay you a stack of money each week, would you really choose unemployment?
If we do not get promoted will Lambert stay aat the club? on 19:44 - Feb 25 with 507 viewsBluefish

Lambert has as much chance of getting another football managers job as Harvey Weinstein has of winning another oscar

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

If we do not get promoted will Lambert stay aat the club? on 19:51 - Feb 25 with 467 viewsBlueBadger

If we do not get promoted will Lambert stay aat the club? on 19:43 - Feb 25 by Garv

He'll stay at the club unless fans boo hard enough and give enough abuse, resulting in he and Evans deciding mutually enough is enough.

I can easily see another end akin to that of Mick's, which will be a shame.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 19:44]

After all he's done for us as well!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024