Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Out of idle interest- what do old programmes sell for these days? 21:27 - Feb 25 with 814 viewssparks

I have never really been one for programme collecting or buying (though I am annoyed to have lost my collection of TWTDs- especially the ones I wrote in...).

However, I came across a pile of old programmes at Yoxford antiques centre last weekend and managed to buy one from the week of my birth- which was a nice thing to have. I will frame it I think.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Out of idle interest- what do old programmes sell for these days? on 21:29 - Feb 25 with 801 viewsitfcjoe

Next to nothing really, the pre war stuff is hard to get hold of but anything else that isn’t rare (I.e. European games where few printed or postponed games that had already been printed) are 10 a penny

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Out of idle interest- what do old programmes sell for these days? on 21:33 - Feb 25 with 776 viewssparks

Out of idle interest- what do old programmes sell for these days? on 21:29 - Feb 25 by itfcjoe

Next to nothing really, the pre war stuff is hard to get hold of but anything else that isn’t rare (I.e. European games where few printed or postponed games that had already been printed) are 10 a penny

Fair enough. Not really my thing- but I know some people are obsessive.

Friend of mine at Paulton rovers (budgie as it happens) seriously threatened to stop going if the digitial programme became the only one available as it was a significant part of his day to collect the programme!

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Out of idle interest- what do old programmes sell for these days? on 21:34 - Feb 25 with 765 viewsFixed_It

How exactly did you 'lose' your collection of TWTDs? Or should we ask your missus?!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Out of idle interest- what do old programmes sell for these days? on 21:40 - Feb 25 with 722 viewssparks

Out of idle interest- what do old programmes sell for these days? on 21:34 - Feb 25 by Fixed_It

How exactly did you 'lose' your collection of TWTDs? Or should we ask your missus?!

House moves, boxes in what turned out to be a leaky garage at a rented house before buying our own place in Somerset.

Out of idle interest- what do old programmes sell for these days? on 21:48 - Feb 25 with 700 viewsMelford

Out of idle interest- what do old programmes sell for these days? on 21:40 - Feb 25 by sparks

House moves, boxes in what turned out to be a leaky garage at a rented house before buying our own place in Somerset.

I had a box of TWTDs, Dribble! and A Load Of Cobbolds that I lost. I had some cartoons that I drew featured in TWTD when I was about 14 years old.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Out of idle interest- what do old programmes sell for these days? on 21:59 - Feb 25 with 662 viewssparks

Out of idle interest- what do old programmes sell for these days? on 21:48 - Feb 25 by Melford

I had a box of TWTDs, Dribble! and A Load Of Cobbolds that I lost. I had some cartoons that I drew featured in TWTD when I was about 14 years old.

I had a number of articles- I think the Pablo one is still in a box somewhere- but the Deckchair Derek one (which apparently got a reaction from both him and Mr Magilton) is nowhere to be found :-(

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024