Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
111 18:23 - Feb 26 with 926 viewsjaykay

the wife has just got a text from n.h.s saying if you have been in contact with someone who has confirmed coronavirus ring 111 not to go to the drs or go to hospital.
is this handcocks plans in place

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

111 on 18:24 - Feb 26 with 919 viewsPecker

Why the text? have you been travelling recently?
111 on 18:37 - Feb 26 with 872 viewsjaykay

111 on 18:24 - Feb 26 by Pecker

Why the text? have you been travelling recently?

no the wife gave her phone number to ipswich hospital years ago to get reminders about upcoming appointments, admissions etc. so expect all those people who have they phone number on ipswich hospital books will have or will get this text
mind you , we were in india in mid jan but dont think the hospital would know that

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

111 on 18:49 - Feb 26 with 835 viewsjeera

111 on 18:37 - Feb 26 by jaykay

no the wife gave her phone number to ipswich hospital years ago to get reminders about upcoming appointments, admissions etc. so expect all those people who have they phone number on ipswich hospital books will have or will get this text
mind you , we were in india in mid jan but dont think the hospital would know that

It'll just be generic won't it.

I'm more surprised everyone isn't receiving them.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

111 on 18:59 - Feb 26 with 825 viewsjaykay

111 on 18:49 - Feb 26 by jeera

It'll just be generic won't it.

I'm more surprised everyone isn't receiving them.

handcocks master plan init

111 on 19:15 - Feb 26 with 804 viewsLankHenners

I got one as well. Think there's been a couple of cases local-ish (Bury St Edmunds and somewhere in Essex) so just taking precautions* presumably.

*stopping a load of divs clogging up surgeries because they've got a sore throat or a bit of a headache.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024