Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Name three things you don't think anyone else on Twtd has done 18:42 - Feb 26 with 26754 viewsbluelagos

1. Got a fine for driving with my arm out of the window
2. Lost all my windows to a Nigerian arms depot exploding
3. Fell down a man hole and had the lid land on top spending a good 15 minutes stuck before getting rescued (was about 6)

[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 18:51]

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Name three things you don't think anyone on Twtd has else had done on 18:44 - Feb 26 with 8724 viewsBlueBadger

1. Witnessed, treated(as in 'gave a shock') AND had a success(defined in my case as 'actually went home from hospital) result at a cardiac arrest.
2. Been chatted up by a drunken Norweigan bloke
3. Been bought a pint by Terry Waite.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 19:29]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Name three things you don't think anyone on Twtd has else had done on 18:46 - Feb 26 with 8699 viewsPecker

Had a poo at Buckingham Palace.
Name three things you don't think anyone on Twtd has else had done on 18:47 - Feb 26 with 8703 viewsJakeITFC

1. You know that thing where you point at something on someone’s shirt and then flick them on the nose when they look down? I did that to Fernando Torres.
2. I’ve seen Matt Holland naked
3. I helped my mate set himself on fire
Name three things you don't think anyone on Twtd has else had done on 18:48 - Feb 26 with 8675 viewsPecker

Name three things you don't think anyone on Twtd has else had done on 18:47 - Feb 26 by JakeITFC

1. You know that thing where you point at something on someone’s shirt and then flick them on the nose when they look down? I did that to Fernando Torres.

Most have seen Matt Holland naked, haven't they?
Name three things you don't think anyone on Twtd has else had done on 18:49 - Feb 26 with 8672 viewsBlueBadger

Name three things you don't think anyone on Twtd has else had done on 18:47 - Feb 26 by JakeITFC

I used to use the same gym as Essex CCC for a brief period. I've seen Darren Gough in the nip. Put it this way, there's a reason why he looked like he was working out some anger issues with his bowling.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Name three things you don't think anyone on Twtd has else had done on 18:50 - Feb 26 with 8668 viewsbluelagos

Name three things you don't think anyone on Twtd has else had done on 18:46 - Feb 26 by Pecker

That's not 3 things. Or did you have 3 poos?

Name three things you don't think anyone on Twtd has else had done on 18:51 - Feb 26 with 8663 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Nah, I have done all of those … at least I think it was a Nigerian arms depot - they were all blown out for some reason. It wasn't actually my own arm which surprised the officer quite a bit, but I took the fine and counted myself lucky he didn't ask too many questions about whose it was. Oh, and I was 36 rather than 6 when I got stuck down the manhole.

However, I believe these are all close enough to say I matched you.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Name three things you don't think anyone on Twtd has else had done on 18:51 - Feb 26 with 8663 viewsAlexwaddell

1 had a swan fly into the front wing of my car driving on a wet M25 at daybreak

2 hit a pigeon with my car, right through radiator grill, hooked it out from between radiator grill and engine block after 2 hours of driving with my pitching wedge.

3 got done for speeding, when turning up at police station in Telford, cop on the desk kept his head down, still writing, not looking at me and just said "name" to which I responded Lewis Hamilton....then he looked

Just as well I dont drive a taxi.....

Poll: What was today?

Login to get fewer ads

Name three things you don't think anyone else on Twtd has done on 18:54 - Feb 26 with 8646 viewsWickwar_Blue

1. Been detained by the Chinese Army
2. Been detained by the Serbian authorities

No, I’m not a spy, just a drunken prat with a taste for travel.
Name three things you don't think anyone on Twtd has else had done on 18:54 - Feb 26 with 8641 viewsbluelagos

Name three things you don't think anyone on Twtd has else had done on 18:51 - Feb 26 by Nthsuffolkblue

Nah, I have done all of those … at least I think it was a Nigerian arms depot - they were all blown out for some reason. It wasn't actually my own arm which surprised the officer quite a bit, but I took the fine and counted myself lucky he didn't ask too many questions about whose it was. Oh, and I was 36 rather than 6 when I got stuck down the manhole.

However, I believe these are all close enough to say I matched you.

So what are yours?

If I need three new ones

Took a bush dump next to a motorbike on the Altoplano in Peru
Got tear gassed in La Paz
Had my back car window hit my a bloke with a machete

Name three things you don't think anyone on Twtd has else had done on 18:55 - Feb 26 with 8621 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Name three things you don't think anyone on Twtd has else had done on 18:51 - Feb 26 by Alexwaddell

1 had a swan fly into the front wing of my car driving on a wet M25 at daybreak

2 hit a pigeon with my car, right through radiator grill, hooked it out from between radiator grill and engine block after 2 hours of driving with my pitching wedge.

3 got done for speeding, when turning up at police station in Telford, cop on the desk kept his head down, still writing, not looking at me and just said "name" to which I responded Lewis Hamilton....then he looked

Just as well I dont drive a taxi.....

"2 hours driving with your pitching wedge".

How far do you drive with that and is there any reason you were using it instead of a wood or at least a low number iron?

Name three things you don't think anyone on Twtd has else had done on 18:57 - Feb 26 with 8614 viewsWickwar_Blue

Name three things you don't think anyone on Twtd has else had done on 18:54 - Feb 26 by bluelagos

So what are yours?

If I need three new ones

La Paz is easily one of the maddest places I have ever been! Briefly got stuck/participated in a pro-nationalisation of the gas industry protest there.

Got pissed really quickly due to the altitude
Name three things you don't think anyone else on Twtd has done on 18:57 - Feb 26 with 8612 viewsLord_Lucan

Name three things you don't think anyone else on Twtd has done on 18:54 - Feb 26 by Wickwar_Blue

1. Been detained by the Chinese Army
2. Been detained by the Serbian authorities

No, I’m not a spy, just a drunken prat with a taste for travel.

I bet you haven't been subject to an International Arrest Warrant.

So there!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Name three things you don't think anyone else on Twtd has done on 18:57 - Feb 26 with 8626 viewsReuser_is_God

1. Had sex

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Name three things you don't think anyone on Twtd has else had done on 18:58 - Feb 26 with 8602 viewsAlexwaddell

Name three things you don't think anyone on Twtd has else had done on 18:55 - Feb 26 by Nthsuffolkblue

"2 hours driving with your pitching wedge".

How far do you drive with that and is there any reason you were using it instead of a wood or at least a low number iron?

Doh......thats why it takes me 9 hours for a round of golf....
Hehe thank for the tip.....my driver didn' fit in the gap.....

Poll: What was today?

Name three things you don't think anyone else on Twtd has done on 18:58 - Feb 26 with 8600 viewsWickwar_Blue

Name three things you don't think anyone else on Twtd has done on 18:57 - Feb 26 by Lord_Lucan

I bet you haven't been subject to an International Arrest Warrant.

So there!

I hand it to you Sir! Good effort!
Name three things you don't think anyone else on Twtd has done on 18:59 - Feb 26 with 8594 viewsGuthrum

Did a solo in an aircraft before I did one in a car.

Went out with an Archdruid's daughter.

Sung on stage at Glastonbury in front of a crowd of several thousand*.

* Not on my own, tho.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Name three things you don't think anyone on Twtd has else had done on 19:01 - Feb 26 with 8571 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Name three things you don't think anyone on Twtd has else had done on 18:44 - Feb 26 by BlueBadger

1. Witnessed, treated(as in 'gave a shock') AND had a success(defined in my case as 'actually went home from hospital) result at a cardiac arrest.
2. Been chatted up by a drunken Norweigan bloke
3. Been bought a pint by Terry Waite.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 19:29]

I've done number 2. In a hotel in Gothenburg. I wonder if it was the same bloke...

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Name three things you don't think anyone else on Twtd has done on 19:02 - Feb 26 with 8554 viewsGaryCooper

1. Been stabbed 7 times ( 1 occasion)
2. Had antiques sold at Sotheby's and Christies
3. Served tea to Sir Alex Ferguson and had him roast Gordon Strachan on my behalf after GS got lippy.
Name three things you don't think anyone on Twtd has else had done on 19:02 - Feb 26 with 8563 viewsPecker

Name three things you don't think anyone on Twtd has else had done on 18:50 - Feb 26 by bluelagos

That's not 3 things. Or did you have 3 poos?

Only the one Mrs Wembley (one for the older viewers). Didn't need anything else, but could list a few more if you wish?
Name three things you don't think anyone on Twtd has else had done on 19:02 - Feb 26 with 8562 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Name three things you don't think anyone on Twtd has else had done on 18:54 - Feb 26 by bluelagos

So what are yours?

If I need three new ones

Sure, I definitely haven't done those.

1 Played tennis with Steve Davis (snooker player)
2 Held the door open for Jayne Torville (ice skater) - she walked under my arm!
3 Camped in the storm of 1987 (the Michael Fish one).

Not really all that impressive.

Name three things you don't think anyone else on Twtd has done on 19:04 - Feb 26 with 8512 viewsjaykay

1. put in a saudi prison
2. canyon water tubing in bali
3 taking the luge down from the great wall in china

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Name three things you don't think anyone on Twtd has else had done on 19:06 - Feb 26 with 8492 viewsbluelagos

Name three things you don't think anyone on Twtd has else had done on 19:02 - Feb 26 by Nthsuffolkblue

Sure, I definitely haven't done those.

1 Played tennis with Steve Davis (snooker player)
2 Held the door open for Jayne Torville (ice skater) - she walked under my arm!
3 Camped in the storm of 1987 (the Michael Fish one).

Not really all that impressive.

No 3 is well impressive. I remember all the fences got flattened in mid essex.

Name three things you don't think anyone on Twtd has else had done on 19:07 - Feb 26 with 8488 viewseireblue

Name three things you don't think anyone on Twtd has else had done on 18:46 - Feb 26 by Pecker

Nope, at least one other on TWTD has done that.
Name three things you don't think anyone else on Twtd has done on 19:07 - Feb 26 with 8492 viewsWD19

1. Been sworn at by Bobby Charlton
2. Shattered a kneecap on a goalpost
3. Sat next to Henning Wehn on a long haul flight
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024