Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random and pointless things which please you greatly 21:12 - Feb 26 with 4166 viewsFunge

- Succession. Perhaps the best TV I've ever watched.
- The Smoky Jerky shack on Old Kent Rd.
- Stewarts 2nd goal against Bolton.

That's about it.
Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 21:13 - Feb 26 with 3739 viewsfooters

My existence.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 21:14 - Feb 26 with 3731 viewsWD19

Stewart’s Penalty against Southampton.
Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 21:14 - Feb 26 with 3726 viewsFunge

Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 21:13 - Feb 26 by footers

My existence.

I quite like some of your posts, but not enough to put you on the list.
Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 21:15 - Feb 26 with 3726 viewsbluelagos

Trees. Seriously. There is something soothing and beautiful about a fully grown tree. Especially Boababs. I was heaven in the Boabab valley a few years back.

Fiikw

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 21:16 - Feb 26 with 3720 viewsAce_High1

Yes Funge, Succession is magnificent!! Loved Series 1 and 2, kept me guessing all of the way through and the whole family dynamic is brilliant.

Can't wait for it to come back the way Series 2 ended! Kendal FTW!
Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 21:19 - Feb 26 with 3703 viewsFunge

Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 21:16 - Feb 26 by Ace_High1

Yes Funge, Succession is magnificent!! Loved Series 1 and 2, kept me guessing all of the way through and the whole family dynamic is brilliant.

Can't wait for it to come back the way Series 2 ended! Kendal FTW!

It's just brilliant.

Every single character is vile, yet you still find yourself rooting for them at points. I've got a thing for Sarah Snook too (Shiv Roy).

Favourite character is either Roman or Tom.
Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 21:29 - Feb 26 with 3687 viewsJ2BLUE

Rain
Anything 'marble effect' except marbles, they can do one
Monkeys
Coins
Deliberately constructing sentences with several words I know the listener won't understand
Costa Coffee staff managing to get an entire order correct
Pretending i'm a wizard when using the remote locking on my car
The don seagull at Ransomes Europark who just doesn't give a f**k who he upsets
Airfryers
Seeing a Christmas special on in July
When it starts to rain when someone has left their open top car with the roof down
Breasts
Swimming pools. As long as there are other people around and the water isn't dead still.
Penguins

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 21:41 - Feb 26 with 3675 viewsLord_Lucan

Strangers that say "Morning" in the street as you walk by.

People who look after their children and read them books.

People I don't like kicking the bucket.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 21:50 - Feb 26 with 3641 viewsFtnfwest

Opening doors for the ladies, Stewart’s Wembley goal, a good forward defensive stroke
Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 21:56 - Feb 26 with 3625 viewsFixed_It

Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 21:41 - Feb 26 by Lord_Lucan

Strangers that say "Morning" in the street as you walk by.

People who look after their children and read them books.

People I don't like kicking the bucket.

Those first two were lovely and heart-warming, you big softy.
And then...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 21:57 - Feb 26 with 3619 viewsazuremerlangus

Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 21:29 - Feb 26 by J2BLUE

Rain
Anything 'marble effect' except marbles, they can do one
Monkeys
Coins
Deliberately constructing sentences with several words I know the listener won't understand
Costa Coffee staff managing to get an entire order correct
Pretending i'm a wizard when using the remote locking on my car
The don seagull at Ransomes Europark who just doesn't give a f**k who he upsets
Airfryers
Seeing a Christmas special on in July
When it starts to rain when someone has left their open top car with the roof down
Breasts
Swimming pools. As long as there are other people around and the water isn't dead still.
Penguins

This post.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 22:00 - Feb 26 with 3614 viewsNewcyBlue

Getting the fuel pump to stop bang on £30.00/40.00/80.00 or whatever I am filling up.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 22:02 - Feb 26 with 3600 viewsFixed_It

Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 22:00 - Feb 26 by NewcyBlue

Getting the fuel pump to stop bang on £30.00/40.00/80.00 or whatever I am filling up.

They have buttons that take the fun out of that on the pumps at my local filling station. The spoilsports!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 22:04 - Feb 26 with 3588 viewsReuser_is_God

Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 21:50 - Feb 26 by Ftnfwest

Opening doors for the ladies, Stewart’s Wembley goal, a good forward defensive stroke

Michael Holding saying “just a push” when someone plays a forward defensive for four down the ground.

That Stewart goal is without doubt my most favourite ITFC goal. Poetry in motion.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 22:05]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 22:08 - Feb 26 with 3559 viewsWickwar_Blue

Doing a lucky barry
Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 22:09 - Feb 26 with 3548 viewsMullet

Getting a decent black coffee out and about

When you've been practicing something for a bit and you finally nail it

Friendly dogs (the four legged kind not the Saturday 3am kind)

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 22:12 - Feb 26 with 3534 viewsFtnfwest

Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 22:04 - Feb 26 by Reuser_is_God

Michael Holding saying “just a push” when someone plays a forward defensive for four down the ground.

That Stewart goal is without doubt my most favourite ITFC goal. Poetry in motion.

Yes re holding, but realise how much I still miss Richies commentaries.
Everything was perfect about that goal, even Naylor trapping that 70 yard pass from Venus
Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 22:16 - Feb 26 with 3520 viewshatch

Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 22:04 - Feb 26 by Reuser_is_God

Michael Holding, “Runs”.

*orgasm*
Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 22:49 - Feb 26 with 3448 viewsOldsmoker

Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 22:00 - Feb 26 by NewcyBlue

I like doing that too and then I go and pay with the card which makes the whole exercise rather futile.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 07:54 - Feb 27 with 3348 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Getting TMS commentary to marry up with Sky pictures

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 11:49 - Feb 27 with 3289 viewsJ2BLUE

Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 22:49 - Feb 26 by Oldsmoker

I like doing that too and then I go and pay with the card which makes the whole exercise rather futile.

That's why you need to top up as soon as you need about £30. That way the stakes are high. Get it right and it's contactless. Get it wrong and you have to enter your pin like a loser.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 12:33 - Feb 27 with 3242 viewsClareBlue

Goats

They take no crap of anyone
Are fearless
Everything is fun
Born with self confidence
Will try anything once
Do not limit themselves to social conditioning
Will review their strategies to achieve their goals

They should be used in schools to teach children about life
Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 12:49 - Feb 27 with 3217 viewsbrazil1982

A new toothbrush.
Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 17:19 - Feb 27 with 3171 viewsDarth_Koont

Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 12:49 - Feb 27 by brazil1982

A new toothbrush.

On a similar note, putting on a new pair of socks.

Ridiculously satisfying.

Pronouns: He/Him

Random and pointless things which please you greatly on 17:40 - Feb 27 with 3147 viewsWeWereZombies

Checking into a hotel and finding that the little basket of tea, milk, coffee and sugar also includes a couple of sachets of hot chocolate.

Waking up of a morning in a bed or bunk next to a window where you can draw the curtain and see down to a pier where a ferry is waiting to go in a couple of hours that will take you to another island.

Sitting on a train and absentmindedly gazing at a woman's face or hairstyle on the platform in an admiring way without realising it such that when the train starts to pull away she turns her head to give you a knowing smile.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024